Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) (57889 Views)

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Born and bred in PH indeed.Chronic liar

Answer the questions. I was born in Rumubiokani, near Geodetic Road.

Answer the questions.

Has Wike completed his appointments?

Has Wike ever made his budget public?

Has Wike made public the money donated to him for Covid-19 response and recovery?

Has he made capital investments in the State?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by 24SEVEN: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

funny you. Why would he lie?? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by micmond: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
The people's governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Evercurious:

Let Wike tell us how much the Oil companies gave him for Covid-19 response and recovery. Let him tell us what he has done with it.

Calling me a liar does not answer the questions.

It is far easier than forming Robocop, defending a thief.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Mystic969: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
I must also commend you Mr Righteousness89 for now posting awesome comments as regards the context.... You're doing well sir grin
Righteousness89:
The Real Man that Loves His People...

The Chief Security officer of Rivers state has stepped in..

Regardless of Party affiliation, He stands for a daughter of the state..

That is Leadership..
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Tawa nu grin cheesy

Nne, I di ajo sharp shocked

I want to send you a PM

Biko asikwana mba smiley
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

You think she is clean? Same woman with fake papers and unqualified for such a vital position.

As someone said earlier, do not die in their war.

They are a crooks fighting themselves.

Signing out. Las Las, the money is gone.
So Buhari appoints a 'dirty' woman who has fake papers and is unqualified to hold such office as NDDC MD?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
MainJoe:

Let Wike tell us how much the Oil companies gave him for Covid-19 response and recovery. Let him tell us what he has done with it.

Calling me a liar does not answer the questions.

It is far easier than forming Robocop, defending a thief.
Let Buhari lead by example. Joy Nunieh will expose apc's dirty linen. That's what Wike wants.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chekwume16:
Lay men won't understand wat is playing out. It is all about selfish interest. The woman is a criminal, akpabio is a criminal, national assembly members probing them are criminals, wike is a criminal, buhari that has allowed this thing fester is a criminal. Why can't the youths see through all this and stop supporting either of the parties?

All the facts are captured in your comment. Nothing to add. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by 9jacanchange: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
NIGERIAN'S IS TIME TO ACT
Alot of scholars and individuals have tried to analyse Nigeria and her problems, some have gone ahead to give profound solutions but yet nothing has changed, rather situations in Nigeria are getting worse day by day.
I have come to realize these scholars and individuals failed to show us the steps and procedures in getting these profound solutions, they tell us what we should do for development and not how we can do it,to achieve it, I will liken this to a mathematician who gives u an answer to a problem and not show u how to get the answer.
Looking closely and deeper into Nigeria, it seems Nigeria is never going to be better because we really don't know how to go about these problems, or we really do not know what the problem is, we keep talking about tribalism, religion, corruption, illiteracy, underdevelopment, I beg to say they are not really the problem, they are just symptoms of the problem, these things afflict us as a result of a problem.
What then is the problem? There are some questions we really need to ask ourselves that will point us to what the problem is, questions like.
1, why is religion and tribalism a problem in Nigeria? ( Should it really be a problem)?
2, who are those that benefits from these tribal & religious wars and hatred, ( the leaders or the citizens)?
3, who are does that subtly plaint these tribal and religious bombs of hatred into our minds( the leaders or the citizens)
4, who benefits more when goods and services are imported more than exported, when corruption is a way of life in our society ( the leaders or the citizens)
5, why is it that a culture of, tribalism, nepotism, corruption, lack of interest in politics, selfishness, fear of the government, has been created?( Who created it? And who gains more from this culture?, The leaders or the citizens)?
These are the questions and many more we should ask ourselves and think deeply about them.
Will our nation ever get better if we keep thinking it will change one day, without working to make it happen?
An average Nigeria is not concerned about the society as long as he can pursue his career and get it, as long as he has money and can provide for his own needs, he doesn't care if another person is going hungry because of how badly the society is being run, they don't care if anyone is going through an injustice or brutality in the hands of those that should be protecting them, they are comfortable seeing abnormalities in the society. A society each and every one of us have a responsibility to. This is an attitude that have grown in us as a result of an environment that have been created by some people, and this attitude have turned into a way of life, it is now a culture for Nigerian's to care less about the government and how the society is being run, you will hear them say, is none of my business on how these old men run the country, who told you that? What the government has to do or plan to do have alot to do with you, cos it affects an aspect of your life one way or the another, so when we don't care about the government or how the country is run, when we don't get actively involved we are doing ourselves more harm than good.
Acting not concerned is not going to take away our problems or is it going to stop it, infact there is no amount of money you will have that will make this problem stop being a problem it is only going to make you comfortable in the problem, but it won't change it. We have talked enough, talking is not solving the issue, it's high time we started acting, we all need to get involved now, challenge the system, hold our leaders responsible of their works and deeds, challenge some laws, police brutality e.t.c, there is nobody that is going to do it for us, God or Allah is not going to come down and do it, human factor is needed, and waiting for other nations to come fight our fight, is stupidity, nor are those same people who are the problem, going to change all of a sudden without something or someone compelling them, it's still going to fall back to the citizens, the reasonable one's, those that are truly tired of how things are run in Nigeria and desperately needs change, those that are ready to use any means necessary,those who are ready to take responsibilities that can change the cause of this nation, we have hoped for long, we have prayed for long, we have waited for long, if nothing is done,change will not come, things will infact keep getting worse. It's high time we started making demands from our leaders, it's time we started making them hear our voices and not just hear it but consider it , and not just to consider it but do something about our needs.
Remember if nothing is done about our current situations, it will only, surely get worse. If you feel that you can help change the direction and cause of our nation, if you feel you have a part to play to help make our nation great, please inbox me through my mail. It's a movement. Thanks.
The Areions.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wicked Wike vs Uncomm defector

Oya Let's Go

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by asatemple(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Real Man that Loves His People...

The Chief Security officer of Rivers state has stepped in..

Regardless of Party affiliation, He stands for a daughter of the state..

That is Leadership..
Louder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
I love that BMW... I guess it's only our police that's cursed with 2nd generation hilux... Thank God for the recent upgrade to kíá sha

Thanks to wicked wike cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Ebwalams(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
The gov is aiding corruption officials in his state. That is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by jesmond3945: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ventura1:
DO NOT DIE IN THEIR WAR.
thank you my brother. Who has ears let him hear.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frankiss44:

I understand your point and am not arguing.. But this has nothing to do with the president, this is Akpabio trying to keep this woman from talking.. And even if the president is involved, don't you think it is necessary for the governor of the state to be briefed before a decision like this is made? Since the president is weak, anybody can just stay in Abuja and order useless policemen up and down
. Now I understand what you saying... I thought because as you said APC I thought you referred to it as a body meaning with it machinery but I understand now u said it in reference to the man in eye of the storm akpabio.. We are watching to see how things unfold.. Lastly from the president aspect he does not have to inform wike about anything because river state is also his constituency and he can call it national security and classified above the governors reach.. NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IS POWERFUL ACCORDING TO HIS POWERS IN CONSISTUTION.. (context Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Sunnyja: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
9jayes:

Wetin concern Wike inside, because dem dey date bah?

Keep quite.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by kristo123: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
In other news Magu is walking around free.
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Arysexy:

Well Wike has proven himself on several occasion. The midnight invasion of Judges quarter by the Federal agency was stopped by Wike who rescued the Judges.

We also saw how Wike defended his state from APC rigging machines of Army, police etc. He came out triumphant.

Wike arrested pilots that flew into the state without his permission during the height of covid 19, he charged them to court.

Do you need more of Wike's bravery against the cowardly FG?
. Again I am learning you understand his bravery is to the extent the president allowed him.. Let me ask you just small question because you are a pdp supporter from how I view your comment.. This simple question think of it before you answer consider all you went through his hand as ordinary chairman that does not have power talk less of President.. Now the question is " If Oshiomole was president Buhari do you think you would be praising Wike for any form of bravery or if yahaya bello or Ganduje was president will he have stopped the invasion or be able to rescue the woman if the are interested in it? Even if Buhari say invade judges 100 million wike can not stop it.. He is brave why could he not save onnoghen when Buhari was on the matter?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Blackmiserable(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
SmartProf:
Battle ground! Wike thanks for being a fortress, you have my respect. Nothing predicts a future behaviour as much as past impunity. Regardless of who is right or wrong in this dirty crisis, the courts are not closed, so why this intimidation?

You're living up to your name. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wike is biting wat he can't chew, his acting like a president when the president is still active, wike should knw his boundaries and when not to cross the line, the issue here is about NDDC which is a federal agency and not state, I don't knw if its akpabio that sent the thugs to hijack her or the DSS from Aso rock but whatever the case, If akpabio was d person that sent d thugs then wike did d right thing but If it was DSS wike is interfering with state matters and he should be very very careful!
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
What wike is doing tbh if I'm d president of the country is complete insubordination, I think Buhari has given him so much privilege! And he shouldn't abuse it! He should knw his boundaries
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by kvngceci: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
The great future you desire begins with a Right Step today! Take action!
careeropportunity #heavyequipment

#wike #earthquake #twitterhacked #WizkidAt30 #CRYMUN #Bitcoin #onlyfansbabe #instagramdown #WizkidCamon15Giveaway #1DayToHouseOfTacha #MadeInLagosAlbum #CocoXLyta

Registration is currently on going for the August batch of Equilog Professional Crane and Forklift training's.

Visit us @ Royal Cedar Building KM 25 Lekki epe expressway opposite Fidelity Bank, Ajah, Lagos.

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by sleemomymy: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
WIkE HAD JUST SCORE AN OWN GOAL. THIS THE REASON WHY NO MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER COME TO THE REGION.
HOPE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE REGION WILL NOW KNOW WHAT THEIR PROBLEM IS? " LEADERSHIP"

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ventura1:
DO NOT DIE IN THEIR WAR.

EXACTLY
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Evercurious(f): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
24SEVEN:

funny you. Why would he lie?? grin

Any why CAN'T he?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by MainJoe: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Passionate888:
Let Buhari lead by example. Joy Nunieh will expose apc's dirty linen. That's what Wike wants.

Very funny. What about Wike leading by example?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na wa to you o, between the FG & SG, who should lead by example for others to emulate?

MainJoe:

Very funny. What about Wike leading by example?
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by Passionate888: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
sleemomymy:
WIkE HAD JUST SCORE AN OWN GOAL. THIS THE REASON WHY NO MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER COME TO THE REGION.
HOPE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE REGION WILL NOW KNOW WHAT THEIR PROBLEM IS? " LEADERSHIP"
Let Ms Nunieh go to Abuja and expose more secrets and corruptions in apc. The only own goal scored here is by apc
Re: Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) by BenGurion10: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
bigpicture001:

You didn't get exposed to better independent of government role models... Like soludo, iweala, el-rufai, Barth nnaji, fashola, Davido and wizzy, elumelu, obi Jackson, etc....

Na only politicians b ur role model..?.. Lol
Are you not seeing where I mentioned Fashola.
And I meant role models in the political space obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.