Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria (1819 Views)

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by 9jacanchange: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Why I don't support the division of Nigeria.

This is what I want for Nigeria.

States under a Regional govts, with a governor, regional assembly, regional police and regional task force for each region in Nigeria. The federal govt Will get only 40% of money from each region to fund federal projects and the army, military, Navy and federal police.

I like this, pls can you email me through patrioticnigerians7@gmail.com. let's talk on how to move Nigeria forward
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

There will never ever be that. Presidency oooo, you wont get. Restructuring oooo, you wont get. As for Biafra Republic of Drugs, that will be after the coming of Jesus.

The above post came from a low level intellectualism.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

But you people know how to run like slaves without Masters to the ewedu republic for Greener pasture
are they no south westerners residing and doing business in South East?
Note that you don't own Lagos, Yorubas can be the governor but Lagos is a no man's land developed with our common resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by kingzizzy: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

What are you all doing in Yoruba land? Fashola once abducted several of you in Lagos, Aregbesola too abducted several of you in Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, but before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land.

What do you mean what we are we doing in Yoruba land? What are Yorubas doing in other parts of the world like USA and UK? Everybody is free to pursue his livelihood anywhere in the world, it does not mean I want belong to share the same country as you. There are many Igbos pursuing their livelihood in China but none of them wants Chinese nationality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Minsk24: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
My Dream For a United South Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Minsk24: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
This wonderful thread has bn turned into a battleground which is very bad... We might think this is funny but one way or the other we are exaggerating our differences when we should unite to confront the enemy..... As you are bashing one another, please bury the hatchet here... Igbo, Niger-Delta, Yoruba... One love...
We share common values and we can leave together peacefully...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by richie240: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
No no no, Evil shout yEast and Godly West don't mingle, we are not ready to soil our name with odious crimes
One way or d other, they will always betray u once the "blood is thicker than water" spirit sets in.
Once bitten twice shy. Ppl dt have not even accepted dt they erred in d 1966 ethnic cleansing of a coup are talking collaboration. God forbid!

To ur tents o ye Israel!
angry

[s]
Cashsteady:

Let's stop tribalism unity is the best thing we need in the South to make this country move forward
[/s]
Kp quiet dia!
U and who is doing "unity" nwoke?
They go on one thread insulting and spreading hate and ask for unity on another thread!

Pls, biko.....

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
rummmy:
Note that you don't own Lagos, Yorubas can be the governor but Lagos is a no man's land developed with our common resources.

Seriously? Yorubas in the east I doubt it and who told you Lagos is not youruba land even your for Father's cannot argue it... For your info if Nigeria divide Lagos is going to be with the Yorubas cuz it's located in the south Western part of Nigeria and there is nothing you people can do you will end up going to your useless landlocked region and develop it by force

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by proeast(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

[s]
What are you all doing in Yoruba land? Fashola once abducted several of you in Lagos, Aregbesola too abducted several of you in Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, but before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land.[/s]

You're busy ranting and pouring spit everywhere yet you can't make sense. Aside Lagos which was Nigeria's former capital for donkey years, where else in the SW is liveable? All your so called cities are worse than Soweto, a slum in SA. I had to sublet my apartment in Lagos and return to the East in 2013 because I couldn't imagine settling down in such dysfunctional city where people spend more time in traffic than they do at home.

Without Nigeria making Lagos its capital, the place would have been as ugly as the rest slum settlements in your region.

If Nigeria remains an entity, we will buy up the whole of Lagos and you all will have no choice than to retreat into your villages. If Nigeria breaks up, we will cut off the gas pipelines supplying gas to Lagos and relocate all our companies home.

Igbos are at the top of the food chain in your region, controlling commerce while afonja women are roaming our cities here selling poisonous substances they call agbo while their men go about with half filled pet bottles looking filthy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
rummmy:

Lagos is no man's land, yet during the last governorship elections, we unleashed our thugsand made sure only the "real owners" of Lagos voted for the governorship. Even in Oshodi when you people voted for the PDP during the Presidential election, we locked up non-Yorubas shops and businesses and there nothing any one of you could do. Even when we locked up Ladipo Market where your people have been coming to dump themselves on different occassions, your useless Eastern governors came to Lagos to prostrate for the "real owners" of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:

You're busy ranting and pouring spit everywhere yet you can't make sense. Aside Lagos which was Nigeria's former capital for donkey years, where else in the SW is liveable? All your so called cities are worse than Soweto, a slum in SA. I had to sublet my apartment in Lagos and return to the East in 2013 because I couldn't imagine settling down in such dysfunctional city where people spend more time in traffic than they do at home.

Without Nigeria making Lagos its capital, the place would have been as ugly as the rest slum settlements in your region.

If Nigeria remains an entity, we will buy up the whole of Lagos and you all will have no choice than to retreat into your villages. If Nigeria breaks up, we will cut off the gas pipelines supplying gas to Lagos and relocate all our companies home.

Igbos are at the top of the food chain in your region, controlling commerce while afonja women are roaming our cities here selling poisonous substances they call agbo while their men go about with half filled pet bottles looking filthy.

Your brothers and sisters are all over Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti states selling fake drugs, doing armed robbery, human trafficking, baby factory and prostituting in brothels. Are Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti states also your father's land?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

Lagos is no man's land, yet during the last governorship elections, we unleashed our thugsand made sure only the "real owners" of Lagos voted for the governorship. Even in Oshodi when you people voted for the PDP during the Presidential election, we locked up non-Yorubas shops and businesses and there nothing any one of you could do. Even when we locked up Ladipo Market where your people have been coming to dump themselves on different occassions, your useless Eastern governors came to Lagos to prostrate for the "real owners" of Lagos.

Leave them let them be wailing they will soon know whether Lagos is no man's land or not.. Let them be shouting no man's land when Yoruba will start they will understand

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
richie240:

One way or d other, they will always betray u once the "blood is thicker than water" spirit sets in.
Once bitten twice shy. Ppl dt have not even accepted dt they erred in d 1966 ethnic cleansing of a coup are talking collaboration. God forbid!

To ur tents o ye Israel!
angry

[s][/s]
Kp quiet dia!
U and who is doing "unity" nwoke?
They go on one thread insulting and spreading hate and ask for unity on another thread!

Pls, biko.....
12 of them scammed me speaking their language it so absurd that non of the 12 can condemn the others of what they were doing.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=91778049]

[/quosy

STFU only oyo state is bigger than the whole of south east yet still not developed as it.. forget the brown roofs in ibadan,we all know the city is better and developed than your cursed region
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by proeast(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Seriously? Yorubas in the east I doubt it and who told you Lagos is not youruba land even your for Father's cannot argue it... For your info if Nigeria divide Lagos is going to be with the Yorubas cuz it's located in the south Western part of Nigeria and there is nothing you people can do you will end up going to your useless landlocked region and develop it by force

Lol, ignorance is not bliss my friend. Lack of exposure has made you guys to be oblivious of reality.

At the rate afonja women and girls are moving down to the East, they will soon out number those that remain in afonja land. Come to Owerri and see thousands of them roaming about here with dirty bowels and bottles filled with poisonous substances. You can't go to any motor park without seeing them in droves selling that kidney damaging concussion they call agbo to touts. I even pity them because those touts often manhandle them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

and yorubars don't own land in South East? come down here let me show you many of them.
Beside the yorubars in London lost their properties because they are not from UK?
lagos remain a no man's land and will remain same till they kingdom comes.
Lazy bigots, wait to inherit other people legal properties, you go wait till you die, don't go and make money and acquire yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
proeast:

Lol, ignorance is not bliss my friend. Lack of exposure has made you guys to be oblivious of reality.

At the rate afonja women and girls are moving down to the East, they will soon out number those that remain in afonja land. Come to Owerri and see thousands of them roaming about here with dirty bowels and bottles filled with poisonous substances. You can't go to any motor park without seeing them in droves selling that kidney damaging concussion they call agbo to touts. I even pity them because those touts often manhandle them.

Tell me the population of youruba in the east and I will tell you the population of igbo's in the west
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by proeast(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

Your brothers and sisters are all over Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti states selling fake drugs, doing armed robbery, human trafficking, baby factory and prostituting in brothels. Are Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti states also your father's land?

Hushpuppy is a criminal afonja who has brought shame to all Nigerians. The dumb girls that are being abused and sold as slaves in Lebanon are afonja. Most of those committing incest in Nigeria are afonja. It is afonjas that now see skull mining as a profession, in fact there is a higher likelihood for one to lose his or her head in afonja land than for a black man to be killed by a cop in America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

your submission sound more like that a tout and a terrorist so I will not respond to you.
When you come out of your crude stage we can reason like educated people.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
rummmy:
and yorubars don't own land in South East? come down here let me show you many of them.
Beside the yorubars in London lost their properties because they are not from UK?
lagos remain a no man's land and will remain same till they kingdom comes.
Lazy bigots, wait to inherit other people legal properties, you go wait till you die, don't go and make money and acquire yours.

Lagos is no man's land yet a Yoruba kicked you out of it before your forefathers came to beg for your people, Lagos is no man's land yet we don't have obi of Lagos in Lagos we have oba of Lagos, Lagos is no man's land yet a Yoruba person has been the governor of Lagos for the past decades, Lagos is no man's land yet thugs were sent to stop you people from voting.. look stop tryin to bring hatred to the west like you already did in the Niger delta cuz it won't work.. Note Lagos is located in the south Western part of Nigeria not in the south eat or south south so just stfu
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by richie240: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
12 of them scammed me speaking their language it so absurd that non of the 12 can condemn the others of what they were doing.
Lolz, waiting for dt to happen is like waiting for Godot!
Even if they are 1000, till they bury u in one accord, u nor go know!

That "blood is thicker than water" mantra is like a Mk-ultra hypnotic code.
Once one quotes it to another, d latter must always look out for d justification of d former, no matter how guilty he is. At worst, if he's the one with conscience, he had rather remain silent instead of rebuking a 'blooder'. Failure to do so will attract d 'saboteur/betrayer of the brethren' (aka efulefu ) tag on him!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by proeast(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Tell me the population of youruba in the east and I will tell you the population of igbo's in the west

It is not about population, it is about who is lazy and who is not. If afonjas can't compete with Igbos in Lagos and are now crying to the bullion van drug lord to come to their rescue, is it in the East that they can stand a chance?

Igbos are hardworking, Hausas are hardworking but afonjas are very lazy. Igbos have sectors they dominate in Nigeria, Hausas have sectors they dominate in Nigeria but can you tell me a sector afonjas dominate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
you mean by Yoruba style hushpuppi a Yoruba boy by name igbolade ramoni
Even 1959 the population of igbos in prison is more than Yoruba,hausa,fulani and Ibiobio, now talk about now, you people have been giving us bad names before independent.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Christistruth00: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Akanbiedu:
Frying pan to fire

Just pray IPOB will not invade the Oil rich Niger Delta
after a partition from Nigeria God Forbid because some of them are already claiming it belongs to them and have included it in their fictitious maps.

The Niger Delta might be declared a " No man's land" in order to create an excuse to invade.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rdokoye: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Chaii no finish Dem na... The truth is Igbo need Yoruba more than anything but they will never admite it

What exactly do Yoruba peolpe do for Igbo people? What do Yoruba people do for anyone? They are the most ethnocentric group in the country. No one needs Yoruba people, and Yoruba people don't need anyone. If Nigeria were to split, the only place in Yorubaland that would feel it, is Lagos. Everywhere else will remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rdokoye: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
rummmy:

That might be so, but Nigeria is not an equitable, liberal nation. It's an ethnocentric one, where everyone not only looks to, but is encouraged to favour their group (ethnicity) over the wellbeing of the nation.

Yoruba people outnumber everyone else in Lagos, so ultimately, it is their city. You invest in Lagos at your own peril.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rdokoye: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

That's true, if Nigeria splits, Lagos will collapse economically. Its existence and prosperity, is contingent on the Nigerian state, not Yoruba people. That's the mistake a lot of people make. Thinking, because Lagos is dependant on all Nigeria, that it doesn't belong to Yoruba people, when it does.

So people need to deal with that, and take caution, when deciding to invest there.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Osaze007: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

No give igbos hypertension o

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
After going through all our comment here. I think I am right to conclude that we are all MAD. This is what we have allowed politicians to turn us into. Brothers fighting brothers. Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani/Igbo/Ijaw/Kanuri/Igala/Kalabari, do you all recall that when Sambo Dasuki was sharing $2.1 billions that was supposed to be used to buy arms and ammunition to fight Boko Haram, the useless idiot shared it among all the political Elites across region without descrimination on tribe or religion

Bode George got 100 million
Olu Falae got 100 million
Attahiru Bafarawa got 3.4 billion for religious purpose, maybe he pad Jesus and Mohammed some money
Even our useless Elders Afenifere got some billions
Ohanaeze got some billions
CAN - Christians Association of Nigeria fought over 6 billion or 7 billion (imagine so called Men of God)
SCIA - Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs got some billions (associatiion of Islamic leaders oooo)
AYCF - Arewa Youth Consultative Forum got some billions
Jim Nwobodo got 100 million
Donald Duke got 100 million
Several Northern politicians got hundreds of millions

What abou Diezaini Madueke? The election loot and jamboree. She gave all INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners across all the 36 States and Abuja millions of our money as bribe.

Several other political thievs from all over Nigeria got millions out of the looted money, I mean your money and my money. And we are here doing e-warriors. It's okay, let us continue our e-warriors until we find ourselves where Congo are Sudan are.

Since I know that we the masses are all MAD and that we can never hear, you fellow stubborn and poor keyboard warriors, let us continue tribal bashing, religious abuses and e-fighting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Remove South East put of the map OP, they're Religious and TRIBAL bigots. Though, it's even UNACHIEVABLE.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cyberterror: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is much better that SE and SW continues to bicker, that way our unity as a country remains in place.
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by proeast(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=91778383][/quote]

Get lost, abobaku!
Illiteracy is making you to see landmass as something to boast with. Congo, Chad, and Niger are large countries while Rwanda is a small country but which of them is successful?

Borno and Niger states are bigger than the entire SW so what's your point again, village man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos) / I Believe Obaseki Will Win, Fayose Replies Bode George / #ENDSARS: A Nairalander Predicted About The 2020 Protests Since February 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.