Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

9jaceo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaceo's Profile / 9jaceo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dear nairalanders,

Thanks.
Business / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
frankwealth:
I understand how discrete you want to keep the info which is highly recommended but you need to give interested people a clue here as a means of enticing them ino your project. Well done for thinking positively about the Nigerian state

That is why I added my number as contact. I know what Nigerians can do. Any interested person should just pm on WhatsApp.
Business / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=IdeyFindWife post=66708351]And that would be all?[/quote
]

It is not something I can share here. We need to see and discuss with the interested professionals. If you are one of the above experts, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp. Thanks
Investment / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks.
Investment / Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dear nairalanders,

Thanks.
Business / Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dear nairalanders,

My name is Peter, I work with a publishing company in Ibadan. I have been thinking on why people are embracing ponzi, fake mlm, long matrix of pyramid with their money and later loose it. Then I came up with an idea that will put an end to it.

This is a project that can not be done by a single person. I need more hands on desk to look into it together. Our elected politicians are planning for next year election totally forgetting we that put them there. Are we going to fold our hands and continue in suffering?

I need the following professionals to chat with to fix a date of meeting.

1. Web designer
2. Online/Network Marketer
3. ICT Expert/logo designer
4. Business Manager

The project manuscript is ready. Nigeria must be great but we need to be greater to achieve this. This is totally a scam free.

Thanks.

0813-612-8196
Investment / Helptorise Foundation by 9jaceo: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
*HELPTORISE FOUNDATION*

Adding values to life is our watchword. We are doing everything possible to make sure Nigerians have the good lifes they deserved. No government in Nigeria can help the masses but Nigerians can come together to help ourselves.

If you are told to join multi-level marketing, you will surely answer NO because you can refer people. My question now is, do you love yourself. If YES, then you must love your families, friends, colleagues at work, neigbours, less privileged etc. Many are doing ponzi, losing money to scammers and so on and never think of how to have a steady income by ways of giving.

There is a registered NGO (HELPTORISE FOUNDATION) in Nigeria that is doing everything to close the gap between the rich and the poor. It is our vision to remember less privileged in the society by way of giving back through charity. If you give, you will surely receive for giving. Donate to charity by register for either 1k, 5k or 50k package.

CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE WE RENDER HELP TO:
— THE NEEDY/POOR
— THE MOTHERLESS
— WIDOWS
— AGED ONES
— PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
— THE INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS
— PEOPLE WITH SEVERE HEALTH ISSUES

Join us today and never remain the same again.

Thanks.
Business / Re: Helptorise Foundation by 9jaceo: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Kindly check my profile to WhatsApp or Call me for more details. Please let us help our society.
Business / Helptorise Foundation by 9jaceo: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

Adding values to life is our watchword. We are doing everything possible to make sure Nigerians have the good lifes they deserved. No government in Nigeria can help the masses but Nigerians can come together to help ourselves.

If you are told to join multi-level marketing, you will surely answer NO because you can refer people. My question now is, do you love yourself. If YES, then you must love your families, friends, colleagues at work, neigbours, less privileged etc. Many are doing ponzi, losing money to scammers and so on and never think of how to have a steady income by ways of giving.

There is a registered NGO (HELPTORISE FOUNDATION) in Nigeria that is doing everything to close the gap between the rich and the poor. It is our vision to remember less privileged in the society by way of giving back through charity. If you give, you will surely receive for giving. Donate to charity and NGO is ready to pay you back.

CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE WE RENDER HELP TO:
-- THE NEEDY/POOR
-- THE MOTHERLESS
-- WIDOWS
-- AGED ONES
-- PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
-- THE INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS
-- PEOPLE WITH SEVERE HEALTH ISSUES

Thanks you all.
Investment / Re: Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS by 9jaceo: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Still works though, but I prefer the digit differ tick trades. Combined with my own developed money mgt strategy.
I was able to raise a $14 to $32 (that's a whooping 116% profits) in less than one hour.

Send me strategy sir
9jaceo@gmail.com
Investment / Re: We Are Not Just About Making A Living,its More About Making A Life! by 9jaceo: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yes
Investment / Re: Get Free $3 Worth Of BTC For Signup To A Forum Like Nairaland by 9jaceo: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
9jaceo@gmail.com
Investment / Kindly Find Out For Us by 9jaceo: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders, I came across 2 websites that was introduced to me but I want professionals in the house to find out if they are legit to invest with. Check my signature for my number and chat with me either on telegram or whatsapp to forward the websites to you. I am avoiding ban. Thanks.
Investment / Re: Believe Me, This Is D Fastest Way To Earn Money Online by 9jaceo: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Show us your evidence of payment first.
Investment / Re: Invest 5k In Our Product Today, And Earn 5% Commission For Life. by 9jaceo: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are waiting.
Investment / Re: How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. by 9jaceo: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018

1 Like

Investment / Re: Turn Your N5,000 To N10,000 In 24hours. by 9jaceo: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ponzi for 2018, God forbid
I was advising the guy but cut the phone conversion. Nigerians we need to wake up and send this people packing. They are all thieves. If you put your money there, OYO
Investment / Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by 9jaceo: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowpe:
this is a nice idea, am in if we can be up to 5.get me 08174208444,or join the whatsapp group where we can discuss as one body and make head way. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5

The link isn't working. Kindly reply your whatsapp message.
Investment / Re: Get Data At Affordable Prices Today by 9jaceo: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
yelinco1:
MY SMALL PHONE CAN'T GET THE IMAGE. HOW MUCH IS 2GB MTN AND YOUR NUMBER

2GB MTN is N1,200
WhatsApp this number for details: 0 8 1 6 9 5 2 9 3 5 0
Investment / Re: Get Data At Affordable Prices Today by 9jaceo: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
It is real. Contact the number on the banner for details.
Investment / Get Data At Affordable Prices Today by 9jaceo: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Post this banner on Whatsapp, Facebook or forums. Multiply the number of views you get that's the amount you get in airtime or bank transfer. send the screenshot of the views to the Whatsapp number on the banner and claim your airtime

Investment / Re: New Year Promo Register And Get Free 14 Different Coins by 9jaceo: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
How do we get the money out?
Investment / Re: This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome by 9jaceo: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
9jaceo@gmail.com
Investment / Professional Needed by 9jaceo: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
2018 is here soon. I need a legit and professional forex and binary expert. I will request to see face to face. No scam please.
Investment / Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by 9jaceo: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will suggest that we that can not avoid $1k should form a group of five and contribute $200 each, share the profit equally and later stand alone.

1 Like

Investment / Re: stopped working by 9jaceo: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
9jaceo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.