Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (23081 Views)

Instaforex $500 No Deposit Bonus (verified) / Instaforex Trading / Instaforex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2017
after all review for the year
I ve mapped out a plan
to take $1000 to $20,000 in two weeks
simple and easy with my volume trading
Its going to be fun making money this new year as I will be starting with the position of advantage.

join me if you can
see you in 2018
money must be made
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by adetayo234: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2017
tiredoflife:
It all started two years ago ...I met my client when I was going through hard times to live...I told him about what I do and begged him to invest in me...he said he didn't ve money and I was begging even for $50 investment.
Two weeks ago he called me and said he was ready and I directed him to instaforex office to open an account. He went there and deposited $150 and was given a bonus of $150...making the account $300.
I gave me the password while I was at the airport getting ready to board a flight to Abuja.
I started managing the account and we went down to $150 I went to his client cabinet and took his last bonus of $45
And had $180.
From here within a week I took the account to $1900 and we asked for withdrawal which instaforex said they were processing.
We waited for two days and nothing .
So I started trading again and took the account to $3603 and we asked for withdrawal again.
This time again we were waiting for two days before we visited thier office in ajah.
We were told the whole money belongs to instaforex as the rep in Russia used a clause in thier terms and conditions to try to take the funds...we protested when the amount available for withdrawal is $3420 so why tell me its not my money when your computer nrecords says its my money.
So people into forex should stay clear of instaforex... They have ruined my week so I ve converted the money there as a demo account in a live account to practice with...
Scam is instaforex... Instaforex is scam

You must be a baby in forex trading not to know that you must not ask for bonus from any broker. The person who taught you how to trade should also have told you the dangers of bonus from brokers.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You must be a baby in forex trading not to know that you must not ask for bonus from any broker. The person who taught you how to trade should also have told you the dangers of bonus from brokers.

reading comprehension is your problem
read again this time slowly
calling me a baby
I said a client funded his account and was made to take bonus
oh the one calling me a baby can't even read and articulate cos he is quick to type
the story is a build up to the things that has happened so far
if you lack reading skills
please go to adult school
rather than coming online to judge who is a baby and the person who taught me who is a big hedge fund manager in the united Arab emirate who is neither your mate nor mine

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Gentlevin: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

it appears that u truly have a problem when it comes to reading.....U did not take time to read about what d op said about d original owner of d acct, u just jump in and blab your mouth......

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by adetayo234: 4:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
it appears that u truly have a problem when it comes to reading.....U did not take time to read about what d op said about d original owner of d acct, u just jump in and blab your mouth......

You mean the same way you just jump into what doesn't concern you and start blabbing your mouth?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Gentlevin: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
adetayo234:

You mean the same way you just jump into what doesn't concern you and start blabbing your mouth?
No my dear it concerns me and others that have commented on this thread.....
so next time try and learn some manners .......

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am not surprised at the attack on this trend instaforex came at me on Thursday he chatted me up saying I am using the company name to give bad reviews I asked him why didn't he pay till now no reply
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by kayol4life: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
tiredoflife:

Yes sir

Good, Thanks. How can I get in touch with you?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Gentlevin: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
tiredoflife:
I am not surprised at the attack on this trend
instaforex came at me on Thursday
he chatted me up
saying I am using the company name to give bad reviews
I asked him why didn't he pay
till now no reply
bro don't mind them....all this wicked firms feel that no one can catch them online....
if one can't catch them with hand, then we will catch them by word of mouth online......KWANTINUE BRO......
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
tiredoflife:
I ve mapped out a plan
Its going to be fun making money this new year as I will be starting with the position of advantage.

join me if you can
see you in 2018
money must be made
How can I join you I'm willing
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by adetayo234: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
No my dear it concerns me and others that have commented on this thread.....
so next time try and learn some manners .......

You mean you don't want me to become mannerless like your unfortunate self? Eeyah. Thanks for the concern.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Rubbiish(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
tiredoflife:
I ve mapped out a plan

join me if you can
see you in 2018
money must be made
1K dollars to 20k dollars within two weeks?
If truly u are making such huge profit within such period of time, u ought to be richer than dangote by now na?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Batam:
How can I join you I'm willing
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

1K dollars to 20k dollars within two weeks?
If truly u are making such huge profit within such period of time, u ought to be richer than dangote by now na?

money is just figures
I just said its a new program
it's good to read slowly
it will help u understand easily
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by 9jaceo: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will suggest that we that can not avoid $1k should form a group of five and contribute $200 each, share the profit equally and later stand alone.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by frontpage79: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2017
please i need one on one training.=hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
9jaceo:
I will suggest that we that can not avoid $1k should form a group of five and contribute $200 each, share the profit equally and later stand alone.
this is a nice idea, am in if we can be up to 5.get me 08174208444,or join the whatsapp group where we can discuss as one body and make head way. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by nowornever2016: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
snowpe:
this is a nice idea, am in if we can be up to 5.get me 08174208444
nice one
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by okeynelson: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
tiredoflife:
My percentage
. pls what does it takes to the trade for someone
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Mobi47:
Please can u put me through. I have $50 capital
join us let's put funds together. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
same here
join us let's put funds together https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Gentlevin:
$2000?.....hmmmmm bro so that means we that are hoping to use $200 have no hope of making it ooooo
join us let's put funds together and op can trade for us. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by thebizmind: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2017
snowpe:
join us let's put funds together and op can trade for us. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5

Link not working

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
okeynelson:
. pls what does it takes to the trade for someone

Depends but would prefer $1000 to $2000
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2017
thebizmind:

Link not working
08174208444 send a msg to it u will be added
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Getting ready
Reviews done
Personal training finished
See you all in 2018
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by aizakun(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Meet you in 2018
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by imoh4king(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Well, frm ur writeup, u don't knw anything abt Instaforex at all.
I honestly doubt whether u raised dat money within short period as u claim.
I have being trading wit Instaforex for the past 6 yrs and they r okay with me.
Whether u trade wit Saxo bank, Citigroup, Alpari, Fxpro or whatever, u need to study their terms and agreement before opening an account with them.

First of all, are u familiar with the term "point 5 correctn": well, it means that if u close a profitable position or trade in less than 10 mins, u will be penalized and u will likely lose some percentage of ur profit. This applies more to news, spike traders and scalpers.
Applying for Bonus is wonderful if u understand the type of bonus u applied for; how much u need to make before requesting for withdrawal; and finally the amount u can have access to withdraw after making profit but understand that u can't withdraw all.
Pls, nairalanders, learn to become a complete trader by understanding ur charts, mt4, ur strategy , ur broker etc.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Some people are about to get scammed.... cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by imoh4king(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
Some people are about to get scammed.... cheesy grin grin

Bro, only desperate and ignorant people get scammed easily. Are u one of them?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2017
imoh4king:

Bro, only desperate and ignorant people get scammed easily. Are u one of them?

Amebo

I don't remember mentioning you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / Elon Musk Snaps Up $3bn Twitter Stake, Becomes Twitter's Largest Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.