Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

9jaceo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaceo's Profile / 9jaceo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: I Almost Divorce My Husband by 9jaceo: 1:27pm On Apr 04
ojotobiloba1:

In this same osogbo, Ex Hoeniranu obinrin niyin ma. Sin no more

Though, I regret my action but all in the past now. Those married men outside should please stick to their lovely wives. Women must not do what can kill her husband. Those guys are home breakers. Don't start what you won't finish. Do not collect numbers, money or gifts from opposite sex. Pray for your spouse to make it as well. Women should not give too much attention to men on social media. If you fail to say hi or hello or how are you to your husband and the next people to say such to is married men or male friends on social media, then you are not a good woman. Stop giving them attention. Like I said, I have learnt my lesson. My home is back. I pray my husband trust me like before again.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Almost Divorce My Husband by 9jaceo: 10:48am On Apr 04
I wish my story is sent to front page for others to learn from.
Family / I Almost Divorce My Husband by 9jaceo: 10:08am On Apr 04
This is a true life story. I want married men and women to learn from it. I am a young woman in my early 50s. I have 3 kids with my husband. We are doing great in the beginning our our relationship. I am a career woman. I worked in a good company but pay was not encouraging while my husband works with a company as well. We are both resident of Osogbo. We both loved each other. Due to salary issue at home, we both put resources together to start selling chicken foods very close to our resident. We got the shop through my father-in-law. Both of our parents are residing in Osogbo. I had all my children without CS, let us say I am a lucky woman.

My husband can die for his family. He loves me and the children. We don't do festive season in Osogbo. We always travel to Lagos and Abuja to explore good environments. We started this during our courtship. I do love the traveling. Though, we are planning to travel to Dubai this year if God permit. I am a fervent church goer. I love working for God. I love going to church, attending church programmes. We are members of a very popular church. My husband's work does not permit him to attend some of the programmes in church, I understand. That is why I am a woman to support him. Our children are doing great as well.

I started having anxiety over my husband. Why? He is a Marketing Manager in a branch. I did understand the work earlier but I don't know what happened to make me start having feelings that he is having affairs with colleagues at work. My husband does not smoke or ever see him with alcohol or beers. He comes home exactly 8pm in evening. Like I said, we started the business to be able to assist him financially. I don't like seeing him thinking over house rent, school fees etc. We have extended family members in our list as well.

Back to infidelity, I am a social woman. I am on Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, name it. I believe in making new friends on social media. I thought making friends or using social media will boost my sales or give me connection I want. We need money as well. If I am permitted to attach my old Facebook account, all my friends are married old men which I think we may not have feelings for. I do love my husband and I can't exchange him with anyone. The mistake I made started when I started checking my husband phone. He is a loose type. He does not password his phone. I can't count series of messages I read on his WhatsApp, Facebook messengers from beautiful women. But I forgot that I married a very young and handsome man. He is every woman's dream. I too started giving chances to men on my social media accounts, dash out my numbers just to retaliate what he is doing to me.

I deleted all my messages with them before bed or immediately. Everybody does this, including my husband. Nobody can come out with opposite sex messages and show it to his or her spouse. I give him such respect. My husband too started noticing my attention with men on social media. I almost burnt down the our house forgetting I have soup on fire, I was busy chatting with an old man, though he asked me out and I told him I can't, he respected me for that. i did not know he had different agenda for me. I was having negative minds towards my husband that maybe one day, he will throw me out of the house. I had done all I could to frustrate him to do so but we could only fight verbally, he had never raised his hands over me. I slapped him one day and what he did was to leave house immediately. I even one day chatted with one of his lover on Messenger which he later knew about. I was looking for all opportunity to leave him because he is having an affair. Hold on, he has never missed coming home early after work, he has never missed my food at home, he has never stopped paying bills at home, then where is infidelity coming from. My heart does beat anytime I see him greeting an opposite sex.

My problem started when I mistakenly visited an old man I met on Twitter (X). The man promised me heaven and earth. He promised to take good care of me. I like good life as well. I want to end the struggling. I gave him my number, we do call on WhatsApp, chat on Instagram or Facebook which I always delete immediately. He gave me N800k to support my business and promised to establish supermarket for me. Had I known that women's brains are like that of cockroaches. I felt for his promises. He invited me to Lagos one day. I lied to my husband that I have an occasion with a friend. He always allows me to attend any occasion because of trust he had in me. After all, I am his wife. The man picked me up from Berger in Lagos to one of his hotels in Lagos. I was spoiled that day. I could not allow him to touch me because of my conscience, though I like to date him as well but he is married too. He asked his driver to take me back to Osogbo that day. It was just a day function I told my husband. He did not know anything.

One day, my husband was rushed to the hospital dead but later revived. I was called and he said that he did not want to see me around him. I did not know what is going on. How could my own husband said that to me. He left home healthy now. He called his father and narrated what happened to him. His father was so mad at him that he wanted to die because of a woman. He spent 4 days in hospital because he had attack (High blood pressure) all because he read messages I had with this rich man on my phone. He did not believe I could lied going to Lagos to visit a married man. He trusted me so much. Despite all this, I keep lying that nothing happen between us. He decided never to have sex with me again. He separated the room. Meanwhile, I still chat with other men on my social media. I still give out my numbers to them because I am addicted to it.

He came home one faithful day and packed all his clothes and left. I did not see my husband for months. He did not call or pick my calls. I had to visit his parents and apologise. A family meeting was called and all was settled. Though before then, my husband had started planning on how to issue me divorce paper. I almost lost my lovely husband. What surprised me was that anytime he advised me, my heart beat because I am giving audience to opposite sex on social media. To cut the story short, my home is back with love.

What I did?
I ended all relationship with opposite sex
I unfriend all married and unwanted friends
I focused on my home and business
I trust him and he does too

3 Likes

Business / Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by 9jaceo: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
This should make front page. Nigerians need to rethink now that the petroleum price is about to be increased again in Nigeria. A country where leaders do not mind at all, either we eat or not okay. Once they are okay with our money, nothing else again. I will love to see people's contributions here. @Seun, help us move this to the front page please.
Investment / Rain Gold Investment by 9jaceo: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Is rain gold investment still paying? Are they still maintaining maximum 14 hours to get paid? Any recent experience with the website?
Business / Rain Gold Investment by 9jaceo: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Is rain gold investment still paying? Are they still maintaining maximum 14 hours to get paid? Any recent experience with the website?
Investment / Re: 3 Streams Of Income In 2018 by 9jaceo: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Archangelhenrio:

Still waiting for more update on Porpori...

Hello Archangel, Porpori is still paying. The monthly payment is on going. If doubting, you can visit Porpori Office at Ikeja for proof. Thanks.
Investment / Re: 3 Streams Of Income In 2018 by 9jaceo: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Hello my people, AKBAK is at it again. See the attached.

Investment / Re: ZEELA CHARITY FOUNDATION - Salary For 9 Months by 9jaceo: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2018
My people, I could not post with my username again (lammynademan). This is my another account.
Zeela is paying and want you to start the registration now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
In4matic:
what are you proposing? an idea you need volunteers for need to be expressed in concise terms.

Thanks.
Business / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kayoski:
Another fraudulent scheme loading in the name of creating a better system

BTW... Poverty is part of life and can't be eradicated even in the most advanced countries , The rate can only be reduced or the gap between the "rich and poor " can be closer..

We are not here to totally eradicate poverty sir. We want to add values to life. Just watch out. If I have intention of scamming people, God should judge me but if I have mind of assisting people, God should reward me. That is why a tree can not make a forest. If it wont work, these people will tell. Thanks.
Business / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mr. Gbenga has been picked for Business Manager.

We are waiting for others to join us.

Thanks.
Investment / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks.
Investment / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks.
Business / Re: Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria by 9jaceo: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
We are moving fast. I have got Mr. Dickson, a Network Marketer.
I will keep updating you all.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.