Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (23076 Views)

Instaforex $500 No Deposit Bonus (verified) / Instaforex Trading / Instaforex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
Some people are about to get scammed.... cheesy grin grin
I swear

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by imoh4king(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2017
Royal155:
I swear

This is the reason why d few successful retail traders sometimes decide to stay off FORUMS , due to excess mediocrity.

If u feel ur broker will be an alibi to Financial freedom, choose another broker or u can even decide to trade commodities, futures, options, metal etc or u can even trade the penny stocks in NSC BUT STOP MAKING EXCUSES..
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
Some people are about to get scammed.... cheesy grin grin

Wait to hear bad news
Until it happens stay mute
I will post accounts in the new year while u keep waiting to see people scamned
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Royal155:
I swear

Really
U came to me on WhatsApp
I told u I don't trade small accounts and I don't teach free or cheap
Stop dis
U won't get far in life like dis
Is dis why u are bitter
Its a pity

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
imoh4king:

This is the reason why d few successful retail traders sometimes decide to stay off FORUMS , due to excess mediocrity.

If u feel ur broker will be an alibi to Financial freedom, choose another broker or u can even decide to trade commodities, futures, options, metal etc or u can even trade the penny stocks in NSC BUT STOP MAKING EXCUSES..

Read the story
What u see now is months later after someone commented and I gave updates on how far I ve done
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
imoh4king:
Well, frm ur writeup, u don't knw anything abt Instaforex at all.
I honestly doubt whether u raised dat money within short period as u claim.
I have being trading wit Instaforex for the past 6 yrs and they r okay with me.
Whether u trade wit Saxo bank, Citigroup, Alpari, Fxpro or whatever, u need to study their terms and agreement before opening an account with them.

First of all, are u familiar with the term "point 5 correctn": well, it means that if u close a profitable position or trade in less than 10 mins, u will be penalized and u will likely lose some percentage of ur profit. This applies more to news, spike traders and scalpers.
Applying for Bonus is wonderful if u understand the type of bonus u applied for; how much u need to make before requesting for withdrawal; and finally the amount u can have access to withdraw after making profit but understand that u can't withdraw all.
Pls, nairalanders, learn to become a complete trader by understanding ur charts, mt4, ur strategy , ur broker etc.

I don't know
Did instaforex pay u to be here
The owner of instaforex was my classmate in Nigerian navy secondary school
So I know him more than u do
Dis was a sad incident
It wasn't his fault
It was clause 12 on bonus terms and conditions instaforex used
Instaforex Nigeria is just an introducing broker
There I'd nothing they would ve done
I will stop this trend now
Why u keep the name of the car
I ve the car
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thanks once again for those who contributed to this thread
Like I said
There is a million dollar to be made next year
I will focus on the little clients I ve and post results here as usual
While u await to hear bad news
I will be making money
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Really
U came to me on WhatsApp
I told u I don't trade small accounts and I don't teach free or cheap
Stop dis
U won't get far in life like dis
Is dis why u are bitter
Its a pity
My friend keep shut! I came to you on WhatsApp, yes. Greeted you, you responded. Then I pleaded for a tutorial. That was it. No response from you again till today.

Show me the screenshot of where you told me you don't trade small amount or that your service is at a cost.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by nullboss: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:
Another

New update I took $826 to $17000
Bruh can you teach me this forex stuff
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Royal155:
My friend keep shut! I came to you on WhatsApp, yes. Greeted you, you responded. Then I pleaded for a tutorial. That was it. No response from you again till today.

Show me the screenshot of where you told me you don't trade small amount or that your service is at a cost.

So no response
I can see why u are pained
So did it occur to u DAT I maybe busy or tired
I didn't respond
Do u know how many people ve met me and I ve decided to help cos dey pressed more
So I should keep quiet
I see
See why u will never ever get what u don't respect

So because I didn't respond u tagged me a scam
Do u know police officers who ve done background check on me
From this post and are ready to go with me
Stay blessed sir
I ve no business with you

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Joemetry(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:
Doing a review for 2018
As I await the global melt down
Time to make $1million dollars

Bros please, are you for real?

I'm just asking out of curiosity 'cos someone told me never to try forex, that it is scam filled.

No disrespect...

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
With your responses and the way you are trying to convince the gullible ones that you are legit, smart people can tell you are a big crook. You are very good, I must give you that but I can see beneath your snide remarks and cheap retorts.

Anyone who gives this guy his/her money to trade should bear the consequences and never come back here to weep. You were warned!

When it's looks too good to be true, it is definitely too good to be true. If you are that good with forex, you should have been richer than Dangote by now.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Joemetry:

Bros please, are you for real?

I'm just asking out of curiosity 'cos someone told me never to try forex, that it is scam filled.

No disrespect...

Forex suffered many set backs because it came to Nigeria when no one understood it
But thank God a few of us with some help ve started showing that it is a profitable business
I ve shown the necessary proof
I really don't know what else I should do
And yes I am for real

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
With your responses and the way you are trying to convince the gullible ones that you are legit, smart people can tell you are a big crook. You are very good, I must give you that but I can see beneath your snide remarks and cheap retorts.

Anyone who gives this guy his/her money to trade should bear the consequences and never come back here to weep. You were warned!

When it's looks too good to be true, it is definitely too good to be true. If you are that good with forex, you should have been richer than Dangote by now.

Hahaha
Hating is allowed
I am a crook
I showed alert gotten I am a crook
Many have come to me
I ve given them password to the account
I am still a crook
Oga I am not the one who made u poor and bitter

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Hahaha
Hating is allowed
I am a crook
I showed alert gotten I am a crook
Many have come to me
I ve given them password to the account
I am still a crook
Oga I am not the one who made u poor and bitter

Lol

Who doesn't know that alerts can be forged? And who did you give the password to the account?!? Your fellow croonies I suppose.

I might be poor but am not a cheat or thief. I believe in dignity of Labour.

Amend your ways before it finally destroys you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
We know these format too well. Tell them you were scammed and gain their sympathy then slowly their trust then boom you strike taking them unawares.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Joemetry(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Forex suffered many set backs because it came to Nigeria when no one understood it
But thank God a few of us with some help ve started showing that it is a profitable business
I ve shown the necessary proof
I really don't know what else I should do
And yes I am for real

Okay thanks,

I'll hustle harder and contact you...
God bless!

please where in Lagos are you residing?

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:

Lol

Who doesn't know that alerts can be forged? And who did you give the password to the account?!? Your fellow croonies I suppose.

I might be poor but am not a cheat or thief. I believe in dignity of Labour.

Amend your ways before it finally destroys you.

Do u ve proof I am a scam
If u don't
Please face the cement wey u dey carry
I will not entertain u anymore
U ve gotten ur five minutes of fame
Please move on

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Joemetry:

Okay thanks,

I'll hustle harder and contact you...
God bless!

please where in Lagos are you residing?

Satellite town sir
But will be moving to lekki January Sir
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Do u ve proof I am a scam
If u don't
Please face the cement wey u dey carry
I will not entertain u anymore
U ve gotten ur five minutes of fame
Please move on

The proof is not hidden to the intelligent ones.

Only half witted unintelligent fÛcks will fall for your scheme.

George Soros wannabe. cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Joemetry(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Satellite town sir

Thanks sir..,

Would contact you to know your residence when my hustle yields...

Thanks...

Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by DeveloperSam(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
sKeetz:

The proof is not hidden to the intelligent ones.

Only half witted unintelligent fÛcks will fall for your scheme.

George Soros wannabe. cheesy

You know... you've still not proven your accusations to be true, except for the idiosyncratic assumptions you made.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by sKeetz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
DeveloperSam:

You know... you've still not proven your accusations to be true, except for the idiosyncratic assumptions you made.

Give him your money and get the proof you seek
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by choo: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
tiredoflife:

Satellite town sir

I expect you to remain quiet... I still expect you to remain quiet.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
tiredoflife:
Small accounts usually are hard to trade
I don't know how best to handle it

You can trade that on a cent account!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by DeveloperSam(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
tiredoflife:
Hmmm

You modified it... hmm
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by mrjbgold(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Use fxpro

Tradersway

And fxtm is good too[/quote]
Pls stay away from fxtm they were fraud too the will always cheat ur trade through the back door number one their margin is very high and second if a trade is going in ur favour the margin will be small but if it's in the opposite direction the maging will go high so that you will always end up loosing ur funds
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by Justforex123(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Surprising ways to make money on Forex

While becoming an experienced Forex trader takes a quality investmentment of time, effort and money, the reward is simply amazing.

However, making consistent money on Forex is not as difficult or out of reach as some people think.
Even a novice can make consistent money from Forex trading.
In fact, you may already possess what it takes to enable you make consistent money on Forex. Surprised?

Do you own a website, or a blog? Are you an active user of social media?
Do you know any Forex trader who might be interested in trading with the best conditions? Then, you can take advantage of this.

It's called affiliate partnership.

Affiliate Partnership involves promoting the broker and attracting new clients.
When your referred clients start trading, you receive a partner reward for every traded lot they make.
To receive the best commission as an affiliate partner, just signup.(https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6)

If you're an experienced trader,
​you​ can​ also conduct webinars, seminars and special sessions for your clients and potential customers.
In an effort to introduce them to the world of currency trading and also assisting them to conduct their trades profitably with your professional expertise.
​Then you introduce them to the broker and earn revenue ​share from their trading activities.
Checkout the best trading conditions for clients.(https://justforex.com/trading/account-types?afm=bcbbf6)
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by tiredoflife(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
mrjbgold:

Use fxpro

Tradersway

And fxtm is good too
Pls stay away from fxtm they were fraud too the will always cheat ur trade through the back door number one their margin is very high and second if a trade is going in ur favour the margin will be small but if it's in the opposite direction the maging will go high so that you will always end up loosing ur funds

I am hearing this about fxtm for the first time sir
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by 9jaceo: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
snowpe:
this is a nice idea, am in if we can be up to 5.get me 08174208444,or join the whatsapp group where we can discuss as one body and make head way. https:///3FJTUKBXRk22CsOw6ncqD5

The link isn't working. Kindly reply your whatsapp message.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 by snowpe(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
9jaceo:

The link isn't working. Kindly reply your whatsapp message.
send an SMS to the number plz. U will be added

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / Elon Musk Snaps Up $3bn Twitter Stake, Becomes Twitter's Largest Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.