Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

9jacoolmusic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jacoolmusic's Profile / 9jacoolmusic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Celebrities / It's Official : Davido Is Thebrand Ambassador For Infinix Nig. Photos by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2018
DMW boss, Davido is the brand ambassador of Infinixnigeria

The company shared the news via their Instagram page with the caption : It's Official : Davido is our brand ambassador.
Congrats to him

Celebrities / I Almost Died From Popping Pills - Timbaland Shares In New Interview by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
"Music is a gift and curse... it plays with your mind" says super producer Timbaland as he opens up in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, where he comes clean about his battles with depression and OxyContin addiction.

Continue HERE

Music/Radio / Ikoli Harcourt Whyte : The Nigerian Leper Who Composed Over 200 Songs by 9jacoolmusic(f): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
He wrote with the stubs of his thumb and index finger," said 77-year-old Achinivu Kanu Achinivu, a professor of music who was a friend and protégé of Whyte.

"He wrote very slowly. It took him a whole day or more to write one page of music."

Who was Ikoli Harcourt Whyte?

Born in Abonnema, Rivers State of Nigeria in 1905
Diagnosed with leprosy in 1919
Inmate at the Uzuakoli Leprosy Colony in south-eastern Nigeria from 1932, despite being cured in 1945
Composed over 200 hymns, mostly in the Igbo language
Set up a choir made up of people living with leprosy, who toured Nigeria
His choir sang for British dignitaries who visited colonial Nigeria
Included Ikoli (a traditional name) in his birth name, so as to not be mistaken for a foreigner
Died in a motor accident in 1977 (N.B One of Ikoli Harcourt's song "Nwa oge nta" was sampled on Phyno's Playmaker Album - Track 1 (Yes I Pray)
Continue HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Ruby Gyang - Oh Holy Night by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Afro-soul diva,Ruby Gyang releases a special gift of song for you in the spirit of the yuletide season.
Take a listen on #9jacoolmusic
DOWNLOAD

Music/Radio / New Music : Niniola - Sicker [prod By Sarz] by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria’s very own Queen of Afro-House NINIOLA is back with a banging, sexy new single SICKER.
Cop SICKER from 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Magnito - Girls by 9jacoolmusic(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Whenever we hear Magnito, we know something interesting has just dropped because owing to his former releases, he never disappoints.

Go check out GIRLS on the blog. You'll like.

DOWNLOAD

Music/Radio / New Music : Ric Hassani Ft Mumba Yachi - Sweet Mother by 9jacoolmusic(f): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beautiful music dedicated to that special woman in your life.

Download here

Music/Radio / New Music : Phyn O & Dj Enimoney - Mmili by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is a certified club jam!
Download here

Music/Radio / Mixtape : Djemotion : Afro-soul /rnb Mix 1 by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Warning ⚠ This mix is for LOVERS only
Featuring :
Lasauce ft Amanda Black -I do
Ruby - Good man
SDC x Funbi - BMW
Lady Donli - Alice
Caught a Wave - Tomi Thomas
Ms. jaie - Goodbye
Olouhn Gbo ft Ceeza
Emmy Ace- Deep
Poe - Can't Forget
Ma'cherie- killing Time
Jilex- Slide in
Sojay - The Manual
Niniola x Johnny Drille

Listen HERE

1 Like

Celebrities / Charly Boy : The Sleeping Warriors In A Dying Nation by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
The MC of goofs, gaffs and a lotta mombojombo Alhaji Lai Mohammed in one of his numerous jokes, probably scripted this time by Tony Okoroji, announced that the federal government is set to stop production of Nigerian movies and music videos abroad. This revelation was made recently on Saturday the 15th of July 2017 at the headquarters of the copyright society of Nigeria(COSON).

This is one of the many laughable utterances of our minister, who is fast becoming a full blown comic considering his track records.

Imagine our culture and information minister admitting the superiority of Senegalese’s jollof over Naija jollof rice; even Ghana that is considered our archenemy on that font did not come close – You could tell how stunned Richard Quest was from the look on his face that night.
Remember when he suggested that one masquerade could create a thousand jobs per week for Nigerian men, masquerades ooo. His advice to graduates was to venture into the enterprise of dressing masquerades? Kai.

Fact is, most Nigerians don’t count our ministers’ pronouncements as serious these days. Many see him as a clueless and overly excited Minister who makes a lot of funny declarations without due consultations. You won’t be wrong if you call him irrational, or if you like, a bigmouth; you may also want to consider him a fabulist, or if you are trying to be modest like me, just call him the King of spoofs. Haha…a joke called minister.
Anyway, let’s leave the jokes to LIAR Mohammed and go back to the real issue here.

Shey una know say entertainment in Nigeria was not always this glamorous?

Once upon a time, hardly was any Nigerian song played in our night clubs. Then, Nigerian songs rarely enjoyed quality air play – Some persons laboured to change the status quo.
Once upon a time, Corporate Bodies budgeted fat cheques for foreign artists, while they rewarded indigenous artists with popcorn. Foreign artists were treated as demigods while Nigerian entertainers, no matter how hardworking, no matter how successful, were treated as juveniles. Some people fought to eradicate this kinda disrespect to our celebrities.

Even Nollywood has had its fair share. Remember when Multichoice came to Nigeria; NTA were leaking/selling indigenous contents to Multichoice without paying a dime to the producers – somebody resisted that evil, and today the story is all shades of colourful. Things have no doubt evolved, thanks to the creativity and hardwork of a few good men.

Just recently, I learned that Nigerian entertainers are going to be taxed and sanctioned for evasion. Well, in as much as I believe paying taxes is our civic responsibility, the bunch of criminals in government devising daily means to further strengthen their criminality remains a great worry for me.

And I find it really petty for a serious government battling with serious issues of national interest to begin to dictate where to shoot videos and where to make movies. Our movies and music videos should be a potpourri of dynamism, tourism, african and international beauty, cultural heritage, aesthetic sensation, and ultimately, an embodiment of seamless artistic expression. To achieve these details and peculiarities, one cannot limit the production of what should be a classic and enchanting artistic expression to a grossly looted and underdeveloped state like Nigeria.

Abegii, let our government be reasonable joor. However, if they want to tread that path, they should first withdraw their kids from schools abroad, declare that no politician should go for medical treatment abroad, bring our president back to Aso Rock, after all, billions of Naira has been spent on the Abuja clinic – another national fraud by the pack of criminals occupying positions of power. Ohh… They should also make sure they provide uninterrupted power supply, fix our bad roads and build monuments that would attract tourists across the world. Because, patronizing made in Nigeria products must be a head to bottom policy.

Nonetheless, our entertainers must see themselves as role models. They wield the sword of public opinion. They must help in reshaping the Nigerian society – just like hip-hop was used as a tool in fighting the government in Senegal. Nigerians won’t forget the role of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Sonny Okosun, etc., in advocating for a better life for the common man.

Entertainers must unanimously speak up. Not just now but always. They’ve come for us, we must cut these charlatans to size, we must not just defend our art, we must begin to use our platforms to condemn all forms of insanity in our political corridors.

This is a call to service, we must rescue our nation from these abusers, every entertainer must see himself as either chosen or called to be evangelists of the much needed social reform. Entertainers must begin to address societal ills especially through music, movies and arts in general.

The revolution must begin from entertainers and we must kick start the healing process by creating our ideal society through our works. Our imaginations must revolve around the utopian possibilities.

This is to activate the indifferent, misguided and unconcerned youth in our entertainment industry, let’s all stand up to wrestle our nation back from these criminals. The time to act is now.

The labour of our heroes past shall not be in vain.

OUR MUMU DON DO.

Music/Radio / New Music : Harrysong - Arabanko Mp3 Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
In the midst of his off and on battle with former label, Five Star Music, Alterplate CEO, Harrysong releases ARABANKO which on close listen talks about various issues he dealt with while it he was with them.
Take a listen to the groovy track HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Lil Kesh - Love Story Prod By Princeton by 9jacoolmusic(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
LOVE STORY is the latest song by YAGI Boss, Lil Kesh and it's indeed a LOVE STORY produced by princeton.

LOVE STORY is hot off the heels of his successful single FAKE LOVE.

Listen and download HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Dprince Ft Don Jazzy- Guys by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
So DPrince of Mavin Dynasty who has been on a rather low key returns with 3 banging new tracks to set them clubs ablaze.

Y'all better put some #respeck on Don Jazzy's name!!! This is fireeee!
Listen and download HERE

Music/Radio / New Mixtape : Djemotion - 9ja Riddim & Soul by 9jacoolmusic(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dj Emotion as always is committed to compiling and sharing ONLY the best of Nigerian music.

Listen to her latest mixtape featuring dope Nigerian Riddim and soul tunes HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Ruby Gyang - Kale Ni Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2017
She says "I decided going forward to have fun with my music and venture a little out of my comfort zone you know? To take a more relaxed approach. This song is upbeat, sassy and fun.”
You gon Luurrv!

Hit the link below

Music/Radio / New Music : Yemi Alade - Nakupenda Ft Nyashinski (swahili Version) by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nakunpenda (Swahili Version) comes off Yemi Alade’s extended play titled “Mama Afrique”, an extension of her acclaimed sophomore L.P which was released yesterday, the 30th of June 2017.
Listen HERE

Music/Radio / Mixtape : Djemotion - Tgif Mid Tempo 9ja Vibes by 9jacoolmusic(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Groove to DjEmotion's #Tgif Mid Tempo 9ja Vibes Featuring
Ezi Imela-Chineke Meh.
Wizkid - Naughty Ride.
Dj Xclusive Ft Timaya-Vibrate.
Phyno - I'm A Fan ft. Decarlo, Mr Eazi.
Jeremih ft Stefflon Don, Krept & Konan – London.
Wizkid -Daddy Yo.
Maleek Berry - Been Calling.
Skin Tight Remix Ft Wizkid x Justine Skye.
G Eazy & Kehlani - Good life.
Masterkraft Ft Poka Face - Soft.
Tolu - Shuga Rush.
Jesse Jagz - Your Loving.
Muno- Slow Slow.
Jones - Joana.
Kygo x Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me.
Pepenazi - Ain't Got No Time remix.
Lynxxx - Serve You.
Listen HERE

1 Like

Music/Radio / New Music : Maleek Berry - Been Calling Mp3 Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Prolific producer Maleek Berry is out with a catchy summer jam titled "Been Calling".

You already know this will make brain.

Update your playlist HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Wurld - All I Need Mp3 Download Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian born talented songwriter – Sadiq Onifade popularly known as WurlD is out with a brand new single “All I Need”

All I Need comes after the huge success of “Mother’s Prayer” and his collaboration “Show You Off” with Nigerian producer Shizzi and Walshy Fire.

Listen and download HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Masterkraft Ft Pokaface - Soft Mp3 Download Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Take a listen to SOFT by Super producer, Masterkraft featuring Pokaface...

Track is off his recently released mixtape UNLIMITED.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Orezi - Cooking Pot Mp3 Download Via 9jacoolmusic by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Orezi aka Mr Raggamofin drops hit new sizzling hot single titled “Cooking Pot”.

He comes out addressing social vices like Alcoholism, Rape, and Domestic Violence then makes a stand for Consensual sex.

Listen and download HERE

Music/Radio / New Music : Wizkid X Major Lazer - Naughty Ride Mp3 by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Wizkid drops another new song called “Naughty Ride” featuring Major Lazer.

Check out the hot vibe here

Music/Radio / New Music : Niniola - Grand Piano (nicki Minaj Cover) by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Take a listen to Niniola's cover of Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj.

Listen and download on 9jacoolmusic [=http://9jacoolmusic.com/2017/06/20/new-music-niniola-grand-piano-nicki-minaj-cover/url]blog
[/url]

Music/Radio / New Music : Jon Ogah Ft Adekunle Gold X Simi - Uncle Suru by 9jacoolmusic(f): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ogah, one of the Big Brother Naija fake housemates has hooked up with the most brilliant vocal-spirited minds in the Nigerian music industry, Adekunle Gold and Simi for his debut song, Uncle Suru.

Listen and download HERE

Music/Radio / Show Dem Camp Ft Funbi - Up 2 You Mp3 Download by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
"Following the completion and success of their Clone Wars mixtape series, Nigerian rap duo Show Dem Camp releases their new project – a seven-track EP titled Palm Wine Music (Vol. 1)...

Listen to Up 2 You Ft Funbi HERE

Music/Radio / Mixtape : Djemotion 9ja Rnb Vol1 by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2017
We present to you the ONE & ONLY 9ja R&B mixtape by Dj Emotion - 9ja R&B Vol1.

Songs in the mix are :
Niniola - Akara Oyibo
Chyn X Funbi - Find U
Toni Tones Ft. Cynthia -Hey Boy
Flavour x Phyno - Wiser
Neza - Urayinca
Illbliss Ft Lola Rae- Without You
Waje - Ed Sheeran Shape of You #cover
Praiz - Folashade
Omotayo - Lojosi
Tolu - Shuga Rush
Nonso - Tonight
Tiwa Savage - Bang Bang
Banky W Ft Nonso - Running After You
Victoria Kimani ft Khuli Chana - All The Way

DOWNLOAD

Music/Radio / New Music : Debie Rise X Bassey - Joy & Pain Mp3 by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
BBN housemates Debie Rise and Bassey debuts their new single titled "Joy & Pain" produced by Mekoyo.

Listen and download on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / Mcg Empire Presents : Neza - Urayinca by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2017
MC Galaxy owned MCG Empire's first lady, Neza, has just released a brand new single titled "Uranyica" (pronouced u-ran-yii-cha).

The 24-year-old beautiful singer was born "Patricia Neza Masozera" in Congo with Rwandan origin.

Uranyica was produced by love-vendor with guitar by Fiokee.

Listen and download on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Banky W Feat. Nonso Amadi - Running After U by 9jacoolmusic(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
Off Banky W’s newly released album “Songs About U” comes this single “Running After U” featuring Nonso Amadi.

"Running after U" details how he met his gorgeous fiance Adesua...Listen and download on 9jacoolmusic

Music/Radio / Moelogo - Shine Your Light Prod By Jay Weathers & Sometimes I Pray Ft Tiggs Da by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
MOELOGO - SHINE YOUR LIGHT PROD BY JAY WEATHERS & SOMETIMES I PRAY FT TIGGS DA AUTHOR

Undeniably one of the hottest and most exciting talents of recent years, British-Nigerian singer-songwriter Moeologo continues to show why he is the name destined to be on everyone’s lips with the release of his brand new singles, the soulfully melodic and thought-provoking ‘Shine Your Light’ and the infectious, summer-ready Afro fusion sounds of ‘Sometimes I Pray’, featuring UK artist Tiggs Da Author.</em>

Sometimes I Pray
Sometimes I Don't
Sometimes I sink to the ocean's floor
Sometimes I float...

Get songs from 9jacoolmusic blog

You need these songs in your life! Don't forget to thank me later

Music/Radio / Cynthia Morgan Slams Charlize Theron For Feminizing Her Adopted Son by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
DANCEHALL MUSICIAN CYNTHIA MORGAN SLAMS OSCAR WINNING ACTRESS, CHARLIZE THERON FOR FEMINIZING HER 5-YEAR OLD ADOPTED SOUTH AFRICAN SON.

Nigerian Dancehall musician Cynthia Morgan has expressed her dissatisfaction with Charlize Therone for continuously feminizing her adopted 6 year-old South African son, Jackson. Jackson was adopted.

The 6-year-old boy had earlier sparked transition rumors after he was spotted wearing box braids and pink outfit during an outing with his mother back in January.”

Get the full scoop on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / Iyanya Releases "Signature Ep".dedicates "Not Forgotten" Feat. Poe To Late Mum & by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
NEW EP : IYANYA RELEASES "SIGNATURE EP"| DEDICATES "NOT FORGOTTEN"FEAT. POE TO HIS LATE MUM & BROTHER

"I know she's smiling down on me/ I know she's up there praying for me/Sometimes when it gets lonely ma, I wish you could call me/ hey ma see your babyboy made it/ thankful for all that you taught me/ And the way that you loved me/
Wish you were here I miss you" he sings.
Listen on 9jacoolmusic blog

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.