Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

9jacoolmusic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jacoolmusic's Profile / 9jacoolmusic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Music/Radio / New Music : Jesse Jags Ft Ao - Midnight Vibes by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Brand new single from the Jagz Nation boss returns with a soothing, sexy tune featuring one of the rappers with the deepest voice in the industry AO. Listen on 9jacoolmusic [ur=http://9jacoolmusic.com/new-music-jesse-jagz-ft-ao-midnight-vibes/l]blog
[/url]

Music/Radio / New Music : Illbliss - Fireworks Prod By Kezyklef by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Illy banger!!! pratatata!!!!
"If you are a hip hop fan, you must surely love this because it’s a song filled with straight out bars."
Available on 9jacoolmusic blog

Celebrities / Singer Asa Dissociates Herself From Gtbank On Twitter (see Tweets) by 9jacoolmusic(f): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Recall that GTBank's popular theme song "A Place To Be" released back in 2009 was rendered by Asa.
See her tweets on 9jacoolmusic blog

Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Shares Photos Of His Luxury Ikoyi Home by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
State of the art kitchen, massive living room, movie theatre...

Peep photos on 9jacoolmusic [urlhttp://9jacoolmusic.com/peter-psquare-shares-new-photos-luxury-ikoyi-home/]blog
[/url]

Music/Radio / New Music : K-solo Ft Coco Ice (big Brother) - Boogie Down by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2017
K-Solo introduces Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate COCOICE on his new single "Boogie Down". Coco also happens to be one of the few talents K-Solo groomed alongside the likes of Tekno & Patoranking to mention a few.

Listen and download on 9jacoolmusic

Music/Radio / Bisola (big Brother Naija) Returns With “turn Out The Lights” Remix by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate Bisola is out with the remix of her 2016 slow burning R&B single "Turn Out The Lights"

If you've been glued to your tv, you'll agree with us that Bisola has the voice of an angel.

Take a listen to the J-Flow-produced single below and do remember to vote for her by texting "VOTE BISOLA" to 32052.

Listen on #9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Cobhams Pours His Heart Out On New Single "Empty" by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Prolific producer ”Cobhams Asuquo” is out with a heart-felt new single titled "Empty"

'Empty' is a love song taken off his yet to be released debut album "For You"

Take a listen on #9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Simi -smile For Me Prod By Oscar by 9jacoolmusic(f): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Simi the delectable songstress & X3M Music act is back as she releases a smashing new single for her teeming fans during the season.

DOWNLOAD & ENJOY [url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/new-music-simi-smile-prod-oscar/ ]Link[/url]

Celebrities / Yemi Alade Says Fg Should Probe The Bombing Of Rann Idp Camp Rather Than Bbnaija by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2017
YEMI ALADE SAYS FG SHOULD PROBE THE BOMBING OF RANN IDP CAMP RATHER THAN BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW

Singer Yemi Alade has kicked against Federal Government's decision to probe why the ongoing reality show, Big Brother Naija is being shot in South Africa.

The award winning singer also questioned FG's inability to look into the recent bombing of Rann IDP camp where over 236 casualties was recorded. "please tell us why our own jets bombed that IDP camp" she tweeted.
Find her tweets on [url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/yemi-alade-says-fg-probe-bombing-rann-idp-camp-not-big-brother-naija-show/
]9jacoolmusic[/url]

Celebrities / 2baba Plans “first Massive Nationwide Protest” Against Fg by 9jacoolmusic(f): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iconic Nigerian music star, 2Baba has called on Nigerians to join him in a nationwide protest against the Federal Government. The protest is a call for good governance, accountability and an urgent explanation for the economic downturn nationwide and is scheduled to hold on February 5th.
More on the [url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/2baba-plans-first-massive-nationwide-protest-fg/
]blog[/url]

Music/Radio / New Music : John Ibe Ft Praiz – High In Love Remix by 9jacoolmusic(f): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dope Love jam--- Listen on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Seyi Shay – Yolo Yolo Prod By Dj Coublon by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2017
Seyi Shay lights up the year 2017 torch with new sound “Yolo Yolo” produced by the hit maker “DJ Coublon.

Take a listen to the spanking hot song on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Blessing Tangban - Excuses (prod By Dekumzy) by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2017
A beautiful rose that has emerged from the massive terrain of alternative music is Folk Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist, Blessing Tangban.

Listen and be inspired to stop making excuses on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / Don Jazzy's Sureme Mavin Dynasty Is Hiring Guys by 9jacoolmusic(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
According to the label’s top boss, Don Jazzy, Mavin is looking at increasing their work force to “120 team in 2017 considering our forthcoming projects .”

"As the year 2016 winds up, it is important for me to express my profound and esteemed gratitude to all the people that matter to the Supreme Mavin Dynasty all through the year. I will like to say a big thank you to all the Mavin fans both in Nigeria and globally for their love and support.
My appreciation would not be complete if I don’t thank our artists, producers and DJs for their relentless commitment and diligence in making the label a driving force in the music and entertainment scene, also I will like to thank the backend staff, crew and business leads for representing the business and the brand in a professional and ethical manner.

To our corporate partners thank you for believing in us by consistently doing business with The Supreme Mavin Dynasty, we appreciate you. To the Media platforms and personalities, I say a very big thank you to you for your undying support, we shall attain greater heights together in 2017."

Get more details here

Music/Radio / Cobhams Asuquo Ft Laurette Cookey & Fome Peters – Adore by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Prolific producer-singer Cobhams Asuquo unveils a brand new Christmas single “Adore” for his fans this Yuletide season.

He teams up with Lauretta Cookey & Fome Peters on this remake of the classic Christmas hyme ‘Oh Come, All Ye Faithful.”

Download

Music/Radio / Nathaniel Bassey, Chris Morgan & Simba Adaba – Incredible Love by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2016
If you have ever danced in the Spirit before, then this presents yet another opportunity to do so even more…And what better time to celebrate than at Christmas, when LOVE literally came down.
I LOVE MY JESUS!!!
Download

Music/Radio / New Music : A-Q - MMM by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rapper A-Q Returns With New Music Titled " MMM"
“How else will the people survive this government?”.
Listen

Music/Radio / Singer Dammy Krane Distributes Anti-malaria Materials To 400 Ebutte Metta by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dammy Krane’s Amin Foundation had it’s first charity out reach on his birthday. The 24 year old singer distributed anti-malaria materials to over 400 residents of Okobaba, in Ebutte Metta, Lagos State.

Bless him! More pics on the blog

Music/Radio / Shiikane Releases Their "Christmas With You" Ep. by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Africas No 1 Female Group are renowned for releasing a Christmas song each December but this time they decided to make history by being one of the first African Artist to release a Christmas EP or Album. The EP contains 5 songs celebrating the Christmas Season. The EP has an Afro RnB sound with songs produced by Triple O Productions, P2J and D-Boy.

"Xmas Love” is the lead single from SHiiKANEs Christmas EP entitled “Christmas With You” . Watch Video

Music/Radio / 9jacoolmusic Special : Nigerian Songs You Should Listen To This Christmas by 9jacoolmusic(f): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
With Christmas a few weeks away, we've come up with a list of beautiful Nigerian songs for your listening pleasure this yuletide season.
#update your playlist
[url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/9jacoolmusic-special-beautiful-nigerian-songs-yuletide-season/
]DOWNLOAD[/url]

1 Like

Music/Radio / New Music : Tekno - Rara Prod. By Selebobo by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Triple Mg's rave of the moment, Tekno finally releases his anticipated single Rara.
The Afro-beat inspired song mirrors the current economic situation faced by Nigerians.
Another hit I must say.
Listen here

Celebrities / Vocal Powerhouse Seyi Shay Is Absolutely Stunning In These New Photos by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
She is one stunning lady!
Check them out on the blog

Celebrities / Look Who Inked A New Endorsement Deal : Yemi Alade! by 9jacoolmusic(f): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yemi Alade is the new face of ABC relaxer.
Congrats are in order girl!

Music/Radio / "I Don't Have A God Father Who Will Bankroll My Uk/us Tours" Singer Brymo... by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
"I DON'T HAVE A GOD FATHER WHO WILL BANKROLL MY UK/US TOURS" SINGER BRYMO DISCLOSES IN NEW INTERVIEW.

Alternative /soul singer, Brymo has given reasons why he is yet to go on tour to the UK and the US. The Oleku singer who made the disclosure in a recent interview with Thecable.ng mentioned lack of funds as his key reason for not actualizing the project.

Read more

Celebrities / Oh Wow! Short Dresses Banned At Coming 7th Ghana Movie Awards by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Attendees of the 7th edition of the Ghana Movie Awards slated to take place on December 4, 2016 will not be allowed into the venue of the award event if they wore a short dress.
Details on #9jacoolmusic blog

Celebrities / Chidinma Is As Flawless As Can Be In These New Photos By Ty Bello. Peep! by 9jacoolmusic(f): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Yeah she woke up like that...Peep the rest of the insanely gorgeous singer's photos by TY Bello on 9jacoolmusic blog

Music/Radio / New Music : Splash – Ayo Prod By Wisdom Beat by 9jacoolmusic(f): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2016
Ahead of her birthday, Splash releases new love single titled “Ayo’.
Ayo was produced by Bong House’s in-house producer Wisdombeat​.
Listen and download from 9jacoolmusic blog

Celebrities / Watch What Adele Did When She Sighted A Bat At Her Mexico Concert. by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
So singer Adele freaked out in Mexico on Monday (14Nov16) when she sighted a bat at her concert...

9jacoolmusic [url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/watch-adele-sighted-bat-mexico-concert/
]blog[/url]

Music/Radio / Watch What Adele Did When She Sighted A Bat At Her Mexico Concert. by 9jacoolmusic(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
So singer Adele freaked out in Mexico on Monday (14Nov16) when she sighted a bat at her concert...
9jacoolmusic [url=http://9jacoolmusic.com/watch-adele-sighted-bat-mexico-concert/
]blog[/url]

Music/Radio / Singer Dbanj Slapped With Lawsuit Over Unpaid Concert Promotion Fees-$240,000 & by 9jacoolmusic(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
SINGER DBANJ SLAPPED WITH LAWSUIT OVER UNPAID CONCERT PROMOTION FEES-$240,000 &N6,400,000

According to a Pulseng exclusive, Dbanj has been dragged to court by Mindhub Technologies over his failure pay up the balance of $240,000 and N6,400,000, their fee for promoting his concerts back in 2012. The singer is alleged to have signed a memorandum of understanding with the company on October 19, 2012, for the promotion of the concert which was organised by his media house, D’Kings Men Media LTD.

MindHub invested the sum of $500,000 and N20m for the organisation of the concerts. The contract states that D’banj would be personally liable for the payment of the sums of money in the event of D’Kings Media failure to pay.

When Dkings Men media failed to pay back, Mindhub Technologies called for the repayment from Dbanj and he reportedly paid only $260,000 and N8,600,000, leaving the outstanding sum of $240,000 and N6,400,000.

The company has now taken the issue up legally. They’ve made it known that all efforts made by them for him to pay proved abortive. In his bid to pay the aforementioned outstanding sums, Dbanj issued a Skye Bank cheque No. 10000039 on December 29, 2013, in the sum of $240,000 in the name of Henry Ojogho, Mindhub’s Vice Chairman. The cheque was returned unpaid due to lack of funds in the Dbanj’s account. He issued another GT Bank cheque No.00000046 dated January 20, 2014, in the sum of N15, 000,000 in favour of Mindhub and it was also returned unpaid.

Music/Radio / Black Eyed Peas Rapper Taboo Opens Up About Secretly Batting Testicular Cancer by 9jacoolmusic(f): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Rapper Taboo of Black Eyed Peas fame has revealed that he’s been secretly battling cancer. The 41-year old rapper recounted how he was diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer in June 2014 .

He tells People “It all started with a pain in my back and abdomen. I was so busy working that I wasn’t worried about it, but I went to the emergency room to get checked out.” The test result revealed that Taboo had stage 2 testicular cancer.

“The very next day I went into surgery to have the mother ship removed, but my fight had just begun. My family and the group were all in shock, but (bandmate) will.i.am instantly reached out to a great doctor who helped me figure out a treatment plan. I was racing against the clock.” He had to undergo 12 weeks of “intense, aggressive” chemotherapy.
“There were times that I wanted to give up, but I became inspired by sports figures who have gone through similar battles. I began channeling my energy into the thing that keeps me alive and spirited: music,” he says. “I wanted to share my story and inspire others like those who had inspired me.” He began writing lyrics about his cancer battle.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.