Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Shares Photos Of His Luxury Ikoyi Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Shares Photos Of His Luxury Ikoyi Home (866 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Shares Photos Of His Luxury Ikoyi Home by 9jacoolmusic(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
State of the art kitchen, massive living room, movie theatre...

Peep photos on 9jacoolmusic [urlhttp://9jacoolmusic.com/peter-psquare-shares-new-photos-luxury-ikoyi-home/]blog
[/url]

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Shares Photos Of His Luxury Ikoyi Home by nuelzy: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
paul's is better...more classy..simple and regal....
peter own fine too....bt its occupied...too feminish...

bt still...i love !!!!

(1) (Reply)

“whose Life Will I Touch Today?” – Kcee Asks And Nigerians Reply Him. / Twitter Naija Reacts To ₦112,000 Per Night Hotel Room. / Ebonyians Blasts Lady For Saying 95% Of Beggars In Enugu Are From Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.