Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

9jagames's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagames's Profile / 9jagames's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Now I begin.....

Topic No 1
What is Betting? The action of gambling money on the outcome of a race, game, or other unpredictable event.Betting is another way of gambling, just looking at the outside picture of the team, the fame and all sort. The risk here are always high because when you start and you lose you, you will want to regain your loss and you stake more money and you continuing losing, Most Nigerians takes it as gambling and not really serious about it... I practically spend over 13hrs doing my researches before predicting, this leads me to the meaning of Prediction.

What is Prediction? Prediction is like Forecasting, here you do lots of research. The risk here is low cause you have a plan on the amount you starting and you not exceeding that amount anytime.
For Example;
You predicted a bet with stake of 1000 naira and you won 80,000 naira, you must continue using 1000 naira you started with as your stake, it will take 80 straight losses before you lose your money, this leads me to the differences between betting and predictions.

Differences Between Betting and Prediction
1. When betting, you are in a hurry, you just pick teams based on their names while Prediction you will know when the team is in form and when to avoid picking them. Example is during the first macth of the season of any league, i don't predict because there can be surprises and there was with the likes of MANUTD, PSG, CELTIC, ATLETICO MADRID and others all failing at their first match.

Questions are Entertained before i continue.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
I presently use 1960bet and Bet9ja. You can use any of them.....
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
@neverbackdown, Please dont distract the house.... Thanks for your findings..... As i said i have more than 20sites i check my predictions, read news, formations and all sort....
You need to learn the difference between betting and predictions..... click on the thread below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1876519/made-13000-naira-just-2dayz#25835254
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: Na wao, some1 should put me thru now, how to place bet? Where to place it?
My Predictions is above....
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
quote author=neverbackdown]
Bro, this post was directly copied from 'mrfixittip' websites, the only part you edited was the supersingle part.
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-28-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/[/quote]
That's not correct!!! It may be for yesterday and i just chose his yesterday, on 26th, check mine and his own, totally different....Link Below
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/25/aug-26-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/

Super Single

Southampton (7.45pm)
(1-1, Betfred)

Champions League treble

Apoel (7.45pm)

Celtic (7.45pm)

Zenit (5pm)

Pays 3-1 at McBookie, BetVictor

Scottish League Cup tips (all 7.45pm)

Hibs

St Mirren

Ross County

Kilmarnock

Pays 4-1 at Paddy Power

League Cup treble (all 7.45pm)

Newcastle

Swansea

Watford

Pays 27-10 at McBookie, BetVictor

Both teams to score (all 7.45pm)

MK Dons v Man Utd

West Ham v Sheffield Utd

Kilmarnock v Ayr

Livingston v QoS

Pays 10-1 at Ladbrokes

Mine
MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Porto vs Lille - Home Win
pays at 1.80 odds

Champions League treble
Zenit
Porto
Apoel
Pays at 4.5 odds

League Cup treble

Newcastle
Watford
Norwich
pays at 3.3 odds

5 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Home advantage is considered here. pays at 10 odds

10 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Celtic
Swansea
Derby
Bournemouth
Newcastle
pays at 80 odds

Can you see the Difference!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
neverbackdown:
Bro, this post was directly copied from 'mrfixittip' websites, the only part you edited was the supersingle part.
I am not condemning you for posting those incredible tips here, but at least, you should give credit to whom it is due. Just acknowledge the fact that you are coping those tips from somewhere, with your own tips.
Whoever doubts me should check this:
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-28-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/
I am only using his words and views not his tips...... Check below they are quite different.
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-27-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/
That was his predictions yesterday....
Its quite different from mine....
I have over 20 prediction sites i get tips from... you have gat to do research......

Mine is working....
You can walk away and dont cause commotion here......
I am a Nigerian i have to predict myself and not using white man's Prediction.
Peace Out!!!!

2 Likes

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2014

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

Legia Warsaw - FC Aktobe - Home Win
pays at 1.35odds
STAKE: 1000

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
STAKE:1000

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 naira for my Top tips
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

Legia Warsaw - FC Aktobe - Home Win
pays at 1.35odds

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
STAKE:1000

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 naira for my Top tips
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

1 Like

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
aliACCA: the only ghanaian here. just landed
You are welcome....

2 Likes

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
SHALLREIGN: 2k Deposited to my Merrybet account... hoping to smile with 10k by Sunday.

Bro Na your picks bi my pick,,, I can't wait

Follow my predictions only.

1 Like

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
bennygee: nice one bro.
im gonna be following ur tips.
please keep up the good work
Thanks. I appreciate.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
twentyk: Signing in,can't wait for my boss.u surely are putting smile on peoples face..."SUPER SINGLE"
ps--and pls ooo,don't just give us fish u can also teach us how to
You are really committed to the game, I also know that quote, i have created a thread on how to train punters on the below link;
https://www.nairaland.com/1876519/made-13000-naira-just-2dayz#25830124.
Want to learn, Stay glued to the above training link.
Thanks
Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: Bro pls help a soul nw, I'm with 3k nw, how will I create account? How can I fund it pls, I want to stake bet on today's matches.
You not creating or funding any account..... If you want to do its your choice.... Follow my predictions, stakes are included there..... Check the below link for daily or weekly predictions.....
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-football-tips#25823614
Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: I can't wait for that bro, I neva make a dime online, pls help a soul, where is the best site to place my bet? How would I fund my account? Plss
You are welcome... your story has changed as long you follow my predictions only.... I don't advice punters to play bet online, its better though but there are issues when they want to credit your bank account if your winnings are high. Play your bet live in your environment except if there is no betting company around u.....

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2014
I have been underground, worked on myself last season and it really pays. I want others to benefit from it this season. Be not Greedy. Follow my predictions only. My target PROFIT this season is high.
Don't predict elsewhere and also predict here.
Chances you may lose both predictions are high
Chances you make PROFIT is low
Stick to One.
I can assure you lots of PROFITS this season.
Sky is the starting point for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Now its time to kick off. I will be talking about several topics in this thread. I will just start with 3 Topics now;
1. What is betting?
2. What is Predictions?
3. Difference between betting and predictions.

Before I proceed, I need your consent to an acceptable level

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Kindly post success stories after each prediction day and probably your stake. I want to put smiles on so many people's face.
Thanks.
Update to come soon. Waiting for team news.
Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Nairalanders, this season is your season to make 1million naira. I made over 500k PROFIT last season.My set target is 1million Naira PROFIT by 2014/2015 season. This season has started well with over 300% ROI within 2 dayz. I successfully did that last year, now I will be training you on best ways to predict notwitstanding you can get predictions daily Or weekly from the below link;
Thanks
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Today is going to be a great day. Update and predictions to follow later in the day.
Stay tuned!!!!

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Today is going to be a great day. Update and predictions to follow later in the day.
Stay tuned!!!!
Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Morning Nairalanders,
I will be explaining the basic principles and best method of predictions with analysis with well defined examples later in the day. Questions are entertained.
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
ezo4fta: You are on point.
Thanks.
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 1:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Generalkorex: Well done bro
Thanks. You are welcome
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2014
datyrone: guy ur punting is very healthy...keep it up.following this thread from now on
Thanks. You are Welcome.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2014
yebokos: Ok boss...just discover ur thread..hope to win wit u tomorrow
You welcome. Till tomorrow. Greater PROFITS Ahead.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2014
philfearon: Oga well done oooo.....I dey greet..
Thanks. I see u... U are highly WELCOME!!!
Gaming / Re: 9ja Gaming Convention 2014 by 9jagames: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
My fellow nairalanders,
Due to the spread of the deadly disease Ebola, we are yet to launch as the FG is yet to curtain the disease. Be rest assured that updates will be spread across to you when we are about to launch.
Thanks
Business / Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
My fellow nairalanders,
Due to the level of unemployment in this country, I have decided to contribute my quota in the lives of the unemployed.
My business is Football Predictions, am very good at predicting to an acceptable PERCENTAGE of 90%.
I take this as a business and not as betting. I take it as a Job.
You can Join the train and earn salary for yourself.
Start with just 3000naira. You will make a minimum of 60k monthly, I make far more than that. That's just the minimum. See my analysis on the link below;
I will be giving methods on how to predict accurately.

Note: No abuses, No dropping of emails and contacts.
Thanks.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single, Porto, and my pick for Champions League treble, Apoel & Zenith all won their matches

There weren’t any shocks in League cup apart from Watford flop that destroyed the League Cup treble & 5 games Top Tips

I advised caution on Tuesday’s cup ties and in the end most of the times flagged up as playing full-strength sides won. We knew Man United would make changes – in the end keeper David de Gea was the only survivor from Sunday’s draw at Sunderland – but even the players they fielded shouldn’t be losing 4-0 at MK Dons.

People were warned not to back Man Utd – but maybe we should have risked a little cash on the League One men.

There are another five Capital One Cup clashes tonight.At first glance Stoke are the only ones I’d be confident about at home to Portsmouth

Paul Lambert usually rotates so I’d worry about Villa at home to Orient

In the Champions League Arsenal to qualify after holding Besiktas 0-0 away.

Arsenal have never lost against Turks over 90 minutes in eight meetings – and haven’t conceded goal at home. The Gunners to win to nil is another best bet

A big gun will exit when Athletic Bilbao face Napoli – and it could be Rafael Benitez’s Italians. Athletic were better in the first leg. Back Athletic Bilbao to Qualify

Bayer Leverkusen are sure to beat Copenhagen after beating Dortmund away in the Bundesliga you have to fancy the Germans at over 2.5goals

Go for goals at Malmo v Red Bull Salzburg. The Austrians have hit 29 in winning their first six games but this will be tougher so take over 2.5 goals at 4-7 with Skybet.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Copenhagen - Over 2.5goals
pays at 1.50 odds

Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals
pays at 2.5odds

League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds

Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds

Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits
For punters who staked in all the predictions, you
made no loss
STAKE: 4000
RETURNS: 4000
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 0%
Note: As I earlier said always follow my top tips
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single, Porto, and my pick for Champions League treble, Apoel & Zenith all won their matches

There weren’t any shocks in League cup apart from Watford flop that destroyed the League Cup treble & 5 games Top Tips

I advised caution on Tuesday’s cup ties and in the end most of the times flagged up as playing full-strength sides won. We knew Man United would make changes – in the end keeper David de Gea was the only survivor from Sunday’s draw at Sunderland – but even the players they fielded shouldn’t be losing 4-0 at MK Dons.

People were warned not to back Man Utd – but maybe we should have risked a little cash on the League One men.

There are another five Capital One Cup clashes tonight.At first glance Stoke are the only ones I’d be confident about at home to Portsmouth

Paul Lambert usually rotates so I’d worry about Villa at home to Orient

In the Champions League Arsenal to qualify after holding Besiktas 0-0 away.

Arsenal have never lost against Turks over 90 minutes in eight meetings – and haven’t conceded goal at home. The Gunners to win to nil is another best bet

A big gun will exit when Athletic Bilbao face Napoli – and it could be Rafael Benitez’s Italians. Athletic were better in the first leg. Back Athletic Bilbao to Qualify

Bayer Leverkusen are sure to beat Copenhagen after beating Dortmund away in the Bundesliga you have to fancy the Germans at over 2.5goals

Go for goals at Malmo v Red Bull Salzburg. The Austrians have hit 29 in winning their first six games but this will be tougher so take over 2.5 goals at 4-7 with Skybet.

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Copenhagen - Over 2.5goals
pays at 1.50 odds

Euro Treble

Arsenal

Bayer

Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals
pays at 2.5odds

League Cup treble
Sunderland
Stoke
QPR
pays at 6.0odds

Top 5 games Top Tips
Sunderland
Arsenal
Bayer
Salzburg
Stoke
Pays at 8.0odds

Maximum Stake 1000naira.
Guaranteed Profits

For punters who staked in all the predictions, you
made no loss
STAKE: 4000
RETURNS: 4000
PERCENTAGE PROFIT: 0%
Note: As I earlier said always follow my top tips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.