Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

9jagames's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagames's Profile / 9jagames's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
9jagames: My Super Single has be successful on 2/2 and i will want to keep it green. There are lots of games to look at as Bayer is playing at home, Wiskla Krakow has won all their games in poland and their opponent has lost their games and the odds of 2.30 really favours them..... Other games are Benefica away to Vitoral Setabul in which they have won 4/5 of their visits...

Super Single
Bayer - over 1.5goals -1.25odds -WON

Value Super Single
Wiskla Krakow- win -Poland - 2.30odds- WON
Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals- WON
Wiskla Krakow- win (Poland) - WON
Kaiserslautern- win (Germany Division 2)- WON
Benefica- win ( Portugal) - WON
Slavia Prague- win (Czech republic)- LOST
Bala Town- over 1.5goals - LOST
Abersytwth town - win. - LOST
Fc Ingolstadt - win (Germany) - WON
Thanks.... Greater Greens Ahead
Yesterday was a great day as my VALUE SUPER BET won at whooping2.30odds. My SUPER SINGLE is on the run of 3 consecutive successive wins and I will want to keep the track.
Surprises came at Czech Republic as Slava prague was beaten at home and Aberystwyth had to draw at home. Bala town won but it was just by a lone goal.

Congratulations to all my punters... Today's tip will be posted later.
More Greens Ahead
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my VALUE SUPER SINGLE[b/] won at 2.30odds.

Big congratulations to my Premium Subscribers as we over doubled our money at [b]2.30odds.
The highest odd we have won since we started. To all intending subscribers, I sent u a msg. The free PREMIUM Tips will be conveyed from tomorrow Saturday for 2weeks as compensation for the REDs.

MORE GREENS AHEAD
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my VALUE SUPER SINGLE[b/] won at 2.30odds.

Big congratulations to my Premium Subscribers as we over doubled our money at [b]2.30odds.
The highest odd we have won since we started. To all intending subscribers, I sent u a msg. The free PREMIUM Tips will be conveyed from tomorrow Saturday for 2weeks as compensation for the REDs.

MORE GREENS AHEAD

1 Like

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my [b]VALUE SUPER SINGLE[b/] won at 2.30odds.

Big congratulations to my Premium Subscribers as we over doubled our money at 2.30odds. The highest odd we have won since we started. To all intending subscribers, I sent u a msg. The free PREMIUM Tips will be conveyed from tomorrow Saturday for 2weeks as compensation for the REDs.

MORE GREENS AHEAD

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
The GREENS have started as my VALUE SUPER SINGLE won at 2.30odds.

Expecting more Greens.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
My Super Single has be successful on 2/2 and i will want to keep it green. There are lots of games to look at as Bayer is playing at home, Wiskla Krakow has won all their games in poland and their opponent has lost their games and the odds of 2.30 really favours them..... Other games are Benefica away to Vitoral Setabul in which they have won 4/5 of their visits...

Super Single
Bayer - over 1.5goals -1.25odds

Value Super Single
Wiskla Krakow- win -Poland - 2.30odds

Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals
Wiskla Krakow- win (Poland)
Kaiserslautern- win (Germany Division 2)
Benefica- win ( Portugal)
Slavia Prague- win (Czech republic)
Bala Town- over 1.5goals
Abersytwth town - win. (
Fc Ingolstadt - win (Germany)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
9jagames: Today's Tip
My Super Single has started well on a good note and I want to keep it green, so I will be careful in choosing my super single for today, I will be looking at the spainish second division as lugo vs alcoron are playing today, they have met 7times and alcoron winning all with difference of 1goal. Best bet will be Lugo Handicap +2.5goals, Or alcoron away win Or draw

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap-WON

Alternate Super Single
Alcoron- away win; draw. LOSE.

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals-WON
Aarhus- any can win ( Denmark 2nd Division)- WON
Norrkoping- over 1.5goals- WON
Arsenal U21- over 2.5goals - LOSE

We see at the Top.
I knew there could be surprises for alcoron. Best was to be any can win. But I can never believe Lugo will win. That's Football 4 u.

My Super Single is on the 2nd run of successful Greens.
Other tips went Green also as Arsenal U21 played 2:0, in which they have gone over 2.5goals in 13/15games.

More GREENS Ahead
Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
twentyk: its been a long time...in hope dis thread is doing fine sha...
Yeah... We going moving on now full time...
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
My Super Single has be successful on 2/2 and i will want to keep it green. There are lots of games to look at as Bayer is playing at home, Wiskla Krakow has won all their games in poland and their opponent has lost their games and the odds of 2.30 really favours them..... Other games are Benefica away to Vitoral Setabul in which they have won 4/5 of their visits...

Super Single

Value Super Single

Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals
Bala Town- over 1.5goals
Abersytwth town - win. (

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014

Super Single

Value Super Single

Other Tips
Bayer -over 2.5goals
Bala Town- over 1.5goals
Abersytwth town - win. (

1 Like

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
My Super Single has started well on a good note and I want to keep it green, so I will be careful in choosing my super single for today, I will be looking at the spainish second division as lugo vs alcoron are playing today, they have met 7times and alcoron winning all with difference of 1goal. Best bet will be Lugo Handicap +2.5goals, Or alcoron away win Or draw

My Super Single

Alternate Super Single

Other Tips

We see at the Top.
I knew there could be surprises for alcoron. Best was to be any can win. But I can never believe Lugo will win. That's Football 4 u.

Other tips went Green also as Arsenal U21 played 2:0, in which they have gone over 2.5goals in 13/15games.

More GREENS Ahead
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2014

My Super Single

Alternate Super Single

Other Tips

We see at the Top.

More GREENS Ahead

2 Likes

Business / Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
9jagames: Topics to look at....
Strategies to a successful prediction
Permutation
Different types of Betting and the Best bet
Making continuous Profits.
We continue tomorrow. Thanks
Sorry for the absence, I will be discussing about the above topics.
1. Strategies to a successful predictions
We have several strategies, but analysing the best Strategy that leads to successful prediction.

I will be looking at few of them which are as follows;
HOME/AWAYWIN: This Strategy is when u have to do lots of research about the team, head to head matches and also their current form. Here its best to follow team news to the last 30mins to know update about their line ups.

ANY CAN WIN: This Strategy is an alternative Strategy to the 1st one, here its preferable to choose this method when the Home win is very sure, as in large stake. My findings help me to understand there are times surprises come in and here its best when you understand the league where Home advantage is less than 30%. Also here If you notice both teams have not drawn in any of their matches, the best tip is this one.

HOME/AWAYDRAW: This Strategy is also an alternative to the 1st one, one must be able to analyse when to use this one and the 2nd one, here your research must be done in their previous matches when u see either the Home Or away wins Or draw, this is the best bet.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Today's Tip

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap

Alternate Super Single
Alcoron- away win Or draw.

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals
Aarhus- any can win ( Denmark 2nd Division)
Norrkoping- over 1.5goals
Arsenal U21- over 2.5goals

We see at the Top.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Super Single
Barnet- away win or draw- WON

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win- WON
CD Mirandes - any can win-WON
Racing de ferrol - Spain - any can win -WON
Barnet -Spain -any can win -WON
Cambridge city - England -win

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 for any tip you want to use.
Yesterday was a great day as all my tips were all Green. Congrats to all who used them.

My Super Single is count 1 Successful.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Today's Tip

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap

Alternate Super Single

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals

We see at the Top.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Today's Tip

My Super Single
Lugo + 2.5goals Handicap

Alternate Super Single

Other Tips
Alcoron- under 4.5goals

We see at the Top.
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
phranco: @9jagames,Why not make your premium subscription on monthly basis,instead of weekly thing. Co's It's easier to save and subscribe once a month, and monitor his earnings throughout the month to know whether He is on profit side. One can even easily subscribe through his monthly earnings. Co's it will be a little hard and stressful for someone to be subscribing every week especially if He losses twice or thrice that week. But monthly makes the person relax, just my suggestion.Co's I will like to subscribe to ur premium picks and see how it goes. But don't make it Too costly, if u eventually consider my suggestion.
That's a nice suggestion. I will review it to be monthly for those that there start up is 5k. I understand you very well,
My Failure- I wanted to build up the funds of intending subscribers to amount of 10k so that the risk will be minimal, it ended up failing... Now I will make it 4k monthly subscription, I will be giving the same single Or double tip I give to my existing premium subscribers. The PROFIT might be low but we will get there
Thanks for the Suggestion. I also apologise for my failures to all intending subscribers. I will be giving 2weeks free premium tip to compensate them.
For new subscribers that their start up is 5k, monthly subscription is 4k. For those that their start up is 10k, the monthly subscription is 6k as against 8k monthly. Free tips will also be posted for those that don't have up to that capital.
More Greens Ahead

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Super Single

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win- WON

Yesterday was a great day as all my tips were all Green. Congrats to all who used them.

Good Morning.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Super Single

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win- WON

Good Morning.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2014
aliACCA: where ve u been
I am here now....
Business / Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Today's Tip
Super Single
Barnet- away win or draw.

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win
CD Mirandes - any can win
Racing de ferrol - Spain - any can win
Barnet -Spain -any can win

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season by 9jagames: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Today's Tip
Super Single

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Today's Tip
Super Single

Other Tips
Barnet-Spain - win

Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
clodd007:

am not here to fight anybody just stating the obvious....this is what so many of your followers wouldnt tell u cos dey r scared.....u said stake each...so u can have all this games on different ticket......u dey try but your tips for like a week has been bad.....jt work more to give the ppl green....when u do well we go hail u....and whn u beep up expect the criticism......i expect u to take it in gud faith and use it to work harder.....even ur premium tips sef has been deficit....
I am not fighting you also, what I meant by maximum stake each is 1000 is that no matter any tip they use it doesn't exceed 1k. Note something also I feel sad too about the predictions because I loss too but what helps me is I stake in all predictions. The one I post on nairaland, the one I said to My intending and premium subscribers. U have faced worst scenarios, at the end it was Joy. If I tell you how much I lost u will be surprised but it's all about gains. I don't need criticism, you can only charge me up or encourage me, that's what I need. My premium tips have not failed. I only send 1or 2max tips daily. Some dayz I may not send if I don't see sure one. You can expect me to send the same tip I sent to paid subscribers to those that didn't subscribe. Yeah of lately the tips have been red, it isn't My fault, its the teams, imagine Cyprus beating Bosnia, all sites backed Bosnia. Even you will back them
To My fellow subscribers there are sometimes surprises that why I advice maximum stake.
If you have minimum 10k I can assure u low risk tip. That's the premium. I was just trying to build up capital to that level and I accept it flopped. That's why I advice minimum start up 10k. Thanks. One Love!!!
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
obums: 9ja games, pls give us something more assuring, i believe you can do it man...
Games will be posted soonest
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Shollay20: Who will stake 7k here?
He is a learner... I intentionally dropped that kind of tip, he said he staked 7k when wales to win, Wales Handicap and bale to score can never be in the same ticket
Who is deceiving Who?
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
clodd007:

seas of red.....ppl when u get green pls place ur testimony here....but if u put 7k on ds game lyk sum of us....u jt ran into serious deficit
Y will u put 7k on this games. I just drop free tips.
Can u play Wales to win and also Wales Handicap, bale to score in the same ticket, u guyz wants to be spoon fed. you were to pick any of them. That's y its free tips.
Clodd07 stop saying false things here, I know how to screen out people like u, that's y I drop that type of tip. Funny Nigerians. Always looking for the downfall of someone. You have the choice to walk away.
Business / Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by 9jagames: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Wonderful!!!! I have been waiting for this, it will drastically reduce fraud and scams. I guess olx has to key into this to reduce scammers one their site.
What does myescrow entails in general
Op shed more light for those that really want to know about it.
Business / Re: Let Me Be Ur Guide This Season- (9jagames Online Prediction Community) by 9jagames: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
phranco:
Guy u Too harsh on him shaa, diaris God oo, anyway ur on point ,we should learn how to be giving selfless service to ourselves. Afterall u created this thread urself and promised to be posting games here f.o.c.,nobody forced u. Then Why diverting some ppl and demanding money. Hmmmmmm! I wonder ooo, naija guys
I didn't divert anybody, and I am still posting free tips. Have I stopped that? No
The premium subscribers were not under durex, neither did I force them. You making PROFIT and with money management, the subscription fee is to appreciate my effort.

The premium subscribers are in line with my vision. Not just anybody. Its not all about the subscription fee, its just a token though, its all about PROFIT. At the end of the season, we will post the summary. Until then.....
Gaming / Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Todays Tips
Holland- win
Wales- win
Croatia-win
Bosnia - Handicap -1
Bale to score at any time
Manduzik to score at anytime.
Wales - Handicap -1

Maximum STAKE each is 1000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.