Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

9jagoChange's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagoChange's Profile / 9jagoChange's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: The Girls Are Not Helping Matters by 9jagoChange: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2022
cherishmichael:
It's their concern, anywhere they hear or see money they are there, and there's one point you made which i cherished so much, they care about themselves not being used and feel unconcerned for the victim of their boyfriend so far they will also follow him and enjoy the money, and those guys using their fellow human being for money ritual are very stupid as well, cause the person your using for money ritual also need money and has problems too like you, us your own case deferent from others, everyone needs money so hustle and stop being a lazy bastard.
Yes they should stop being a lazy bastard, i like that.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Be A Soldier-help by 9jagoChange: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2022
nuelleoz:
I can link you to Navy. The connect dey Abuja there where you are....but u go pay. Are u in or out? Choice is yours
Am in sir
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Be A Soldier-help by 9jagoChange: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2022
nuelleoz:
I can link you to Navy. The connect dey Abuja there where you are....but u go pay. Are u in or out? Choice is yours
How do you mean sir?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Be A Soldier-help by 9jagoChange: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
na recruit for army u de find,which state are you from...they just select another set,they travel to kano on Friday for 2weeks training b4 they will finally move them to jaji...try apply when the next form is out,after you register,you will come to Kaduna for follow up!
Ok sir thank you very much. I'll be sure to do that.
Politics / Re: Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition by 9jagoChange: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm here to occupy space because I matter.
Crime / Re: Father Accused Of Raping His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi by 9jagoChange: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2022
saphiere:
Don't leave your daughters with a man.
Babe wetin men do you naw, Somebody don rape you before? This ya hatred for men no follow at all. I like you but your view on men so ridiculous.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Want To Be A Soldier-help by 9jagoChange: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Just start by writing your will.

Say your final good byes and off you go.
It is a great honour to die defending my country.

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by 9jagoChange: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Can I use NCE certificate?
Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Be A Soldier-help by 9jagoChange: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good day everyone, please good people of nairaland I'm searching for a job specifically Nigeria Army or Nigeria Navy. I have NCE certificate and currently reside in Abuja. I've tried Navy several times but I guess I was not lucky. Fellow Nigerians any one with a kind heart should help me please.
Education / Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by 9jagoChange: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Ordinary 36 states 9jiria can not run effetively. Everything is upside down, the falcon can no longer hear the falconer.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Family Debunk Ties With Notorious Ekiti Kidnapper Reveals He Was Once Convicted by 9jagoChange: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
This one mata don cast

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.