Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out (45108 Views)

#JusticeForSylvester: Ijaw Youth Council Protests In Front of Dowen College / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Pataricatering(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The parents who abandoned their 12 year old in a boarding school have failed woefully in parenting and should be arrested and charged for negligence and murder angry
why are there so many idiots like you on nairaland

10 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Dialpad: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Just curious, why was he not taken to a medical facility for treatment immediately. Why allow him go through such pain till death

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
FAKENEWS by people Gazette
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by specialmati(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed nawa
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Kraytur: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Sebi I talk am for the previous post una no hear me

angry undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by shigishege: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
The issue is these boys involved are minors. Government face restrictions issuing quick arrests for minors

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by mastermaestro(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2021
It is getting clearer. The school management kept the boy in school thinking the pain would go away, sadly it didn't. Now the small boy has gone away. Unless the victim's parents are highly connected, they may never get justice. I don't mince words.

The culprits are out of Nigeria already. They will not be found. Even when investigations are made, all the culprits' records at the school would have been destroyed by the school management to frustrate the supposed investigators.

We live in a dysfunctional society. The worst that will happen is that the school's operations will be suspended for a period of time on 'mere' grounds of negligence. A slap on the wrist, unfortunately. sad

I won't end without passing some blame on the victim's parents. They didn't observe their son well enough. They must have tormented him several times before the big one that took his life. Some will come here arguing blindly. Keep quiet and learn.

I had a nephew in my care. His parents enrolled him in an elite boarding school in my city. I had the responsibility of overseeing his welfare. After about a session in the school I noticed changes in the way he interacted. He was looking depressed, and always falling sick. Then once he came home with a serious leg injury. Do you know the school never called to inform me that he had such an injury which made him sick? It was when I went to pick him up that I saw how badly injured and pale he looked. I was shocked. I stormed the school secretary's office to demand why they failed to contact me after this degree of injury. He claimed they didn't need to since they could manage it. I was furious. I asked my nephew how he sustained such injury, he claimed it was during a football match. I refused to accept his story. Next thing, I convinced his parents to pull him out because I could not guarantee his safety there anymore. We pulled out of the school and sent him to a day school. He is way happier and brighter now than when he was at the boarding school.

Boarding schools are not bad, but always interview and observe your kids during visiting days and when they come home for holidays. While visiting them, take them to a corner, even inside your car. Check their body for bruises and marks. Remove their shirts and see things for yourself. It is your child we are talking about. Money doesn't raise children, parents do! sad

7 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by 9jagoChange: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Ordinary 36 states 9jiria can not run effetively. Everything is upside down, the falcon can no longer hear the falconer.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by olujosh301(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The parents who abandoned their 12 year old in a boarding school have failed woefully in parenting and should be arrested and charged for negligence and murder angry

Does this make any sense to you?

9 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by WarriAproko: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by folake4u(f): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2021
This is so sad sha.

If I have children, and someone tries to lay his hands on my kids, he/she will know that my head first nor dey house. angry

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2021
The school helped those wicked boys by spreading a lie that he played football.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by BABANGBALI: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Useless country, useless society, useless school. Everywhere is full of lawlessness sine Buhari tooked over

Seduce your wife with clean boxer and white singlet. Stop wearing Adieu Papa with Arsenal Nicker.Be romantic biko!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by EgunMogaji2: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Islie:
#Justiceforsylvester: Parents of alleged Dowen College cult members planning to fly them abroad, says deceased father

The father said the school management were wrong to have allowed the five culprits to leave the school without informing the police.

https://gazettengr.com/justiceforsylvester-parents-of-alleged-dowen-college-cult-members-planning-to-fly-them-abroad-says-deceased-father/

It might actually be easier to reach them outside of the country. Easier to access them, sue them or their guardians, get judgement.

In Nigeria they'll have protection.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by dfrost: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

In another thread, I asked this dame question and someone said it has benefits. There's no benefit than keeping your wards safe.

Even the Bible said 'go and learn from the creatures and ants'.

I am yet to see a dog or lion give it's young one away for training.

Even the whites, you hardly see them send their wards away at a tender age but trust us over here. Everyone wants to outdo each other and make more money. No one want s to sacrifice.

Now all the money you want to accumulate for the late boy, has it helped him in any way?

We rally need to calm down from this crazy material pursuit. Well what do I know as a poor man? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by nikz(f): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2021
No boarding school for my kids oh. No child can turn my child into an introvert overnight I go waka for you and your family. How can they kill an only child and then run away because they have money na to carry your matter waka. I feel for the family and RIp to that cute boy. Its not by flying those kids out oh there's something called karma and trust me it doesn't waste time this days

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You are a nincompoop

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Skillsnigeria: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by zinaunreal(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2021
This one small na. In America kids 12 13 14 are already Killing themselves with exploding bullets

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by sandra50(f): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Exactly what I have been saying..how do you even send your kids to boarding schools,for what purpose?what is your job as a parent?this makes me sick.
NovesaTillie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

The parents is supposed to be sleeping in the hostel too

Did you or know anyone who attended boarding school

In boarding school, you have visiting days only time a parent can visit

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Cantonese: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2021
If the names of those evil children are known, then go straight immediately to publish them. This way even if their parents would disagree, at least it should stop their parents from attempting to aid their children cover up their crime.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by lereinter(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2021
God shall take vengeance for the dead

His spirit will forever torment the culprits and their parents covering them
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Amumaigwe: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Cultism at tender age

Children of these days are something else. One need to devise means to curtail them else they fall to the opposing factors.

Children of these days differ not from children from all past ages. What differs is parenting style. Parents of these days are too indulgent and permissive. That is what is breeding delinquent youth. That's exactly how the West got it wrong and we are busy copying same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Cantonese: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Very easy to say for youths who know absolutely nothing about life and youths who suffered lack growing up.

Oga my advise is that you first work to earn a good living, get a wife, have children, have a feel of how it is to raise children. Then thereafter you can make your comments.

For now do not display your ignorance publicly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Amumaigwe: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You are obviously a child or you reason like one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
cloud:
what exactly is your point? That a 12 yr old is not old enough for boarding house, or that boarding schools should not exist?

His Simply Point is that Most Negligent Parents Dump their Children in Boarding schools! sad

They are too Weak, Lazy to do the Job of Parenting!
Wonder why Most of you are insulting himundecided undecided
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by h0pze3: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

only one i knw about u is dat sense is very far frm u d good one. Una no dey reason at all, bcoz d boy dey boarding sch dey should arrest his parent. Make u dey use ur brain even if uno get pretend as if u get. I knw d reason u are angry is bcoz ur parent no send u boarding sch bcoz all ur friend dey boarding sch. Useless being.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by kingthreat(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2021
dettolgel:
The students involved and the school authorities need to be prosecuted. I feel bad for the young life wasted and the agony he must have been through. He may have suffered internal bleeding, who knows what was in the concoction given to him.

I hope his father in his younger days didn't have a hand in causing pains to other families?

Sooner or later all the system boys that have been going around killing and maiming will soon start raising families and strongly believe that they will do it in peace without retribution.

Ladies I know that husbands are hard to come by but please investigate the men you want to spend the rest of your life with. Some have killed in the name of cultism or while robbing others of their properties or while trying to make money ritual.

Just like the boys that killed this young boy, there parents will try to get them off the hook. In years to come they also would want to start a peaceful home devoid of pain and anguish from the past.

My only frustration are the innocent souls unsuspecting wife/husband and children born by these monsters that will be at the receiving end.

Please and please let's be guarded so that we don't share in the sorrow and pains that we know nothing about.

True talk. I have started feeling less sympathy for people. Who knows if they are reaping the fruits of their karma.
The little boy doesn't deserve this though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by dieavirgin(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
u be mugu, dey suppose dey live with am for boarding house ba??

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by lomprico(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2021
also sue the school for accomplice to the crime which they have already implicated themselve for, by denying what killed the boy.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by dieavirgin(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2021
sandra50:
Exactly what I have been saying..how do you even send your kids to boarding schools,for what purpose?what is your job as a parent?this makes me sick.
I don't even understand why parent send kids abroad to school neglecting parenthood. Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.