Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,761 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

9jahboi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahboi's Profile / 9jahboi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Wonder Banks(nospecto, Seftag: Any News? by 9jahboi: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2008
Any news concerning these wonder banks, Nospecto, Sefteg and the likes. I understand these scamers actually ripped Nigerians off billions of naira. i hope the regulatory athourities are doing something about them and the not so innocent 'awuff' lovers that lost their hard earned cash.
Business / Re: Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? by 9jahboi: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
Kashif , No hassles happy investing. Feel free to ask for advise on investment tips. who is that decamping or dejipumping Guy and why does he appreciate mediocrity. na wah o. {9jb}
Business / Re: Which Is Beta Cashcraft Or Meristem Securities? by 9jahboi: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
I've actually been to both and i think meristem outshines cashcraft by a wide margin. The only 'but' in Meristem is that its for the big boys like my humble self. grin So if you aint got cool cash you might not be able to invest with them but still i must commend their performance. As for Cashcraft i requested a CSCS account to be opened for me over 6mths ago and i,m yet to hear a word from the account manager also rumour has it that they actually trade illegally on your a/c.That might be the reason for the delays in buy and sell orders. Their work environment is in a paltry state reminiscent of most stockbroking firms in the country, anyway what do you expect its for the masses but even still we all deserve efficient services whether we are priviledged or not. Cashcraft should step up its game or they will begin to loose clients.

My submission is if you can afford the minimum of meristem, They are your best bet. But if you cannot, Cashcraft is the price you have to pay.

All the best in your selection.

Where your money is your heart lies, , No go get heart attack O!!! [9jb] tongue

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.