Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,616 members, 7,861,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

9jahoney's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahoney's Profile / 9jahoney's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: London Police Arrest Ex-ig Ehindero’s Son by 9jahoney: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
Baddestboy must just b ignored because he is obviously extremely biased. Your answers – YES I KNOW HIM AND THAT IS HOW I KNOW OF HIS ARGANT AND DISRSPCTFUL NATURE. Tht is not d point tho, d point is that he is most likely guilty of d offence because of wat i and several oda people on the forum know about hs fraud filled background. Birds of d same feather flock togeda so if his friends do it, the likely of him doin it is high. Baddestboi u better shut up or will embrss him bcoz of u. And can someone explain wat he was doing wit FAKE POSTAGE STAMP? Was he dat desperate?
Baddest boi u say i have shallow mentality, donnt u think he is shallower by trying to get his way out if d case by asking do u know who my popsy is, and u claim he is an intelligent master studnt? Funny. EFCC should open a case against these people. Thks nairaland for publishing dis story.
Politics / Re: London Police Arrest Ex-ig Ehindero’s Son by 9jahoney: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2009
i have just read this story, life ooo! This boy deserves every bit of dis, baddestboi a u his solictor or sumtin? Y r u defend him like dat (maybe u have been promised a some cash in return by the great junior ehindero himself, this is forum oooo, not court room!)
Dr Kitaun i agree wit u that who cares who his popsy is, there r kids whos parents r much wealthier but v humble and respectble. So wat if he went to command, and his bff is in naija, those b irrelevant facts to d issue at hand. he can relate to d wole world, but if he is a criminal, dat doesnt change it omo. Y zim babe b choppin our money now, i am single and 100% naija, let me enjoy too! Oh and yes have heard its true he has his own cribs in plumstead/woolwich area but am not going to embarass d guy online by giving more info, although i can be convinced if u gys rilly wanna hear details about dis dude, let justice b done.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.