Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,878 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

9janacruice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9janacruice's Profile / 9janacruice's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by 9janacruice: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Forget, we still have numerous of guys and b*tches into this sexual transition and "thank you for coming" reward.
It's just the girl being childish here.
Why not just shun the move and have your peace?
It would be justifiable posting this without the b*tch responding in agreement and have the guy keep pressing.
Everyone seems attacking the guy, leaving the daughter of Jezebel bringing the lust in him.

5 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Avalanche Of Snow Collapses On Woman's Head In China (pics, Video) by 9janacruice: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
angry
Damnnnn nigarrrrrr!
Righteousness been forcing Rastaman to follow his scriptures full of horror imaginations.
Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9janacruice: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:
I have this girl who is the only one I love, but she said she can never attend catholic church.

I told her it's not an issue - that as my wife, she's free to attend any church she likes, but she insisted our family would have to attend the same church.

She won't marry me if i stick to my Catholic faith. Please advise me, she's the only one I love, and I can't start over anymore.

You ain't seeing nobody else because her jazz is effective on you.

She would still tell you that your mom or sis or brother can't visit you in your own house.

Men, it's high time you gave up on this love shit and look through your lenses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 9janacruice: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2021
jericco1:
Lol. Office romance na scam that's why organisations frown against it.. it is an offence that attracts expulsion

Imagine your boss talking and you are smiling with your girl in a board meeting.
Romance / Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 9janacruice: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Don't let the past weigh you down, and don't engage in a relationship where you would be suspected by your colleagues and those who have the same sight as yours would plot for your downfall simply because you are in love masturbation with their target.
That's if she finally accepts.
Work, earn money and live a peaceful life. There are many fishes in the river. Go get one at the river behind your house.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.