Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

9janinja1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9janinja1's Profile / 9janinja1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian's Mentality by 9janinja1(f): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2012
El Guapo: So U're Telling me That I wont Get it Today? Er Boo! undecided undecided angry

no hombre ... not tonight ... lol
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian's Mentality by 9janinja1(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2012
El Guapo:

Misconcepton! This is 21st Century for Cry Out Loud -- WTH! undecided undecided undecided

21st century = excuse for every crap going on

No sex on the first date ... our mothers didnt raise sluts was highlighted.

i get that the world is advancing and cultures are mixing but its not in our culture to sleep on first day ... its more of a foreign practice ... because of civilization we are following the cultures of others and making ours extinct.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigerian's Mentality by 9janinja1(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2012
the ones i heard

all calabar ladies are good in bed ... idk why

On a date the guy should always pay the bills .. before ko .. u want me to pay (atleast pay for yourself)...

A guy must ask a lady out ... no woman wants to look desperate

Every noodles na indomie .. no we have 2 minutes instant noodles

Every soup flavor cube na Maggi ... we have knorr

No sex on the first date ... our mothers didnt raise sluts

If u call a girl: u are interested in her .. calling my phone 24/7 is highly suspicious

Igbo girls like money ... who doesnt

Yoruba girls are dirty .. and so is the human body
Music/Radio / D'banj Featured In Kanye's Vid. by 9janinja1(f): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7Dqgr0wNyPo

the song was painful to listen to but i decided to finish it because of my Nigerian brother only for me to see this loser flying from no where showing his face for less than a sec and disappearing... it was d'banj ... personally i was like wtf ... this dude is a mega star in Africa and now his reduced to nothing in Kanye's video. well lets hope d'banj knows what his doing
Romance / Re: Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... by 9janinja1(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

Whats your guaranty abt marriage in near future?? No make me vex oo angry angry

oya vex then go and hang yourself ... no make i vex ke ... who be u
by the way im getting married in a couple of months .. so go and swear for yourself not me ... mumu
Romance / Re: Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... by 9janinja1(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
tellwisdom:

Wetin come be her problem? sad sad

no im still years younger than her... she asked for opinion so i gave .. what is your own problem.
would you marry her when she's 40 and ready to settle ?
Romance / Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by 9janinja1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
lol his friend looks terrible ... so does he ... its sad i have actually seen people act like them.

ekt_bear: That is one thing I wonder about.

Why do women take their shoes off in the club?

Isn't that ish nasty?

Aren't they afraid of stepping on something gross?

Why not just wear comfortable shoes?

they take off their shoes because things get crazy and they want to dance properly... they dont wear flats because flats dont do what heels do... im not into heels but heels can take a normal outfit into wow plus guys do look at girls shoes. Some girls are also conscious about their height and heels temporarily fix that.

Mynd_44: I don't ge wey women have to dress in uncomfortable things anyway. It just sounds pointless.
because they are trying to attract attention and improve their chances of getting a better mate. Pick someone like megan fox, take away her makeup put her in ordinary clothes and she's every white girl.
Romance / Re: Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... by 9janinja1(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2012
you'r 29 and a woman... sit down let pant be wearing you ...
dont go and marry wait till your eggs dry up then you'll remember its your aunty's uncle's brother's cousin doing you.

na your life ... nothing do you
Jokes Etc / Re: The Real El Guapo by 9janinja1(f): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2012
So you cooked up the whole Spanish thingy and when i jokingly told u i live with a crazy husband and two children in ijebu you stopped communicating ... nothing do you ..

Ya kinda shady .... anyways you have my email if you need to message me .
Jokes Etc / Re: The Real El Guapo by 9janinja1(f): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2012
do u av a piercing or is that just in my head
Nairaland / General / Re: My Canadian Friend Said Nairaland Is Childish And I Think Its True by 9janinja1(f): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2012
hug transformer indeed
Literature / Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by 9janinja1(f): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2012
exactly what are doing once we are united
Fashion / Re: j by 9janinja1(f): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2012
if you were a girl i would have asked you get l'oreal infalliable lipstick, it stays forever but i wouldnt know mine are pink. but i did use something when i was a kid ... wen i remember i'll let u kno
Jokes Etc / Re: My Conversation With A Yoruba Girl Today #NIGERIAN GIRL# by 9janinja1(f): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2012
but when a latina does the same thing its considered sexy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by 9janinja1(f): 3:53am On Apr 23, 2012
im dark so fair
Health / Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2012
haha thanks but i know that i'm not really complaining ... i just made the thread to kinda tell people its okay to have something you dont like about your body not really to complain but its cool. i guess nigerians arent big on opening up about matters like that but when it comes to sex and stuff like that you cant get them to shut up.
Health / Re: Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2012
i just dont like it
Fashion / Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by 9janinja1(f): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
nnafather: A lady without, at least, a light make up is simply frustrated and tired of this life. She is simply showing off her depression level.

i liked your status even though i walk around without a hint of makeup some times.

i dont wear makeup all the time but its mostly because i wouldnt be long out or i just want to remind myself i can live without makeup
all the chicks here making noise about not wearing makeup and being natural ... una dey fall your hand. You guys remind me of my friend who wasnt using deodorant and kept making noise about her not needing it ... bullshit the chick smelled like crap.
Fashion / Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by 9janinja1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
ralfo85: What if a guy asks his woman not to apply make-up when with him? How would you react ladies?

thaats like a girl telling a boy to shave off his hair because of her ... it makes no sense ... why would you want to change the person ... there are a couple of girls out there who dont wear makeup ... why wouldnt he just pick one of them instead.

1 Like

Health / Most Insecure Thing About Yourself by 9janinja1(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2012
so i've been seeing treads referring to women without makeup and i feel like everyone has something they are insecure about. Some have a problem with their skin while others their nose. The reason for this tread is so everyone knows its normal to feel insecure about parts of them as we are not perfect.

i'll go first: My side profile.
Romance / Re: What Do Girls Check Out First Upon Sighting A Guy On Swimtrunk by 9janinja1(f): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2012
abs, face ... most important
Romance / Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by 9janinja1(f): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2012
my Irish professor. he was good looking, funny and a trust fund baby. i think i may have creeped him out a little.

i got an A+ in his class ... just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.