Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos (5902 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2012
lmao! grin cheesy grin

Hilarious
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2012
List of overused phrases in modern pop culture?

Here are a few:

Ratchet
Pause
Swag
you ain't bout that life
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2012
The only place I use "swag" is on Nl.

Those are overused ghetto slangs.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2012
I use swag a lot (online). It is kind of sad and pathetic..
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2012
Why do you think so?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2012
I actually don't think it is sad or pathetic at all, lol...love the word.

Just making fun of myself a bit for using it too much grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2012
LOL.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2012
Hi
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Hi

Just waking?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2012
ayobase:

Just waking?
Yup
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yup

Hi to you too.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Wadup ileke?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Wadup ileke?

English version pls!
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2012
ayobase:

English version pls!

What's with the stalking plz? Leave him be nau undecided

Mynd_44: Wadup ileke?

Nothing much. Ora o.

I'm glad that all the troubles in the world are going away smiley
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI how old are you again?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2012
Still laughing at this video grin
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2012
REALITY101: Ileke-IdI how old are you again?

Why do you ask? undecided

ekt_bear: Still laughing at this video grin

LOL Me too.
My roomy is going crazy cuz I wouldn't stop watching it cheesy

My fav part: 2:15- 2:28
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why do you ask? undecided

There's something about you that I'm kinda tryna figure out.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2012
That is one thing I wonder about.

Why do women take their shoes off in the club?

Isn't that ish nasty?

Aren't they afraid of stepping on something gross?

Why not just wear comfortable shoes?
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2012
REALITY101:
There's something about you that I'm kinda tryna figure out.

Trust me, don't waste your time lol.

ekt_bear: That is one thing I wonder about.

Isn't that ish nasty?

Since I don't go to the club, I would'nt have a def answer.
However, I think it has to do with their heels. Believe it or not, as sexy as heels look, they're bloody painful. And to make it worse, these ladies had to dance in them too, so eventually it will have to come off.

I usually carry a pair of flats or slippers with me.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2012

Isn't that ish nasty?

Just saw this.

Answer: comfortable shoes are not sexy in the club.

Most female shoes are not made to be comfortable, they're made to look good.

Like c'mon, you wouldnt find it sexy, truss me.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2012
i'm not into sexy shoes personally.

I don't see a girl and then say, "damn, her shoes are sexy, lemme go holla at her' grin

Pretty girl in ugly/whack shoes is still fine.

1 Like

Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2012
ekt_bear: i'm not into sexy shoes personally.

I don't see a girl and then say, "damn, her shoes are sexy, lemme go holla at her' grin

Pretty girl in ugly/whack shoes is still fine.

Yea, you say that now.

Sexy shoes, I guess to some girls, complete the whole package.

Personally, I'm in my flats almost all the time. Comfy and they're sexy tongue
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Just saw this.

Answer: comfortable shoes are not sexy in the club.

Most female shoes are not made to be comfortable, they're made to look good.

Like c'mon, you wouldnt find it sexy, truss me.
Beauty is pain
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2012
Nah I'm just not into high heels, makeup, and all of these other things that women think make them very pretty or something.

That is perhaps just me.

Gimme a beautiful girl dressed plainly and simply over a "meh" girl in heels, makeup, sexy dress, etc
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2012
@ekiti bear

You go, boy.
grin

Mynd_44:
Beauty is pain

Yes oh, my brother.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2012
I don't ge wey women have to dress in uncomfortable things anyway. It just sounds pointless.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by 9janinja1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
lol his friend looks terrible ... so does he ... its sad i have actually seen people act like them.

Isn't that ish nasty?

they take off their shoes because things get crazy and they want to dance properly... they dont wear flats because flats dont do what heels do... im not into heels but heels can take a normal outfit into wow plus guys do look at girls shoes. Some girls are also conscious about their height and heels temporarily fix that.

Mynd_44: I don't ge wey women have to dress in uncomfortable things anyway. It just sounds pointless.
because they are trying to attract attention and improve their chances of getting a better mate. Pick someone like megan fox, take away her makeup put her in ordinary clothes and she's every white girl.
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
But the thing is when you are not comfortable, you are not confident (well guys anyway)
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ektbear: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
The height thing I can understand.

But no guys give a damn about a girl's shoes, lmao

A girl's azz or chest, yes.

Her face, yes.

But her shoes? Meh...could care less
Re: Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos by ayobase(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

What's with the stalking plz? Leave him be nau undecided

Nothing much. Ora o.

I'm glad that all the troubles in the world are going away smiley

Stalking.....I wish I av d time to!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(LADIES)7 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is About To Leave You⁠⁠ / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / How To Make Sperm Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.