Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

9jaown's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaown's Profile / 9jaown's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Crime / Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by 9jaown(m): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Dirty cops

40 Likes 3 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Mercedes’ ₦71m AMG G 63 Battles It Out With Suzuki’s ₦7.6m Jimny by 9jaown(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
How much?
Religion / Re: Gaining Entrance Into Heaven Is More Rigged Than The Kano Election- Nigerian Man by 9jaown(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Leave drugs ,
His own opinion,
He should not air it.
He should tell his family member about his research..
Bois Dey find money..
Mr rigged
Politics / Re: Assault On Disarmed Bandits Unacceptable – NAF by 9jaown(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2019
Mafialeader:
Dem try, me for don empty four magazines for their body grin

Sitting on the throne up here grin

Politics / Re: Darkness Looms As Hoodlums Vandalise Six TCN Towers by 9jaown(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Na Dem.. dem... steal am

1 Like

Health / Re: 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour by 9jaown(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Owaincouncil:

See question
Hahahahaha
Person wey get body odour or mouth odour der frnds no Dey tell dem oh
Health / Re: 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour by 9jaown(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
How do you know, you ve mouth odour ?y

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: MC Shakara Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
I like his Comedy..
But 3am!! Where em Dey run go nau..
Politics / Re: Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) by 9jaown(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truthbites:
I thought Charlie boy was for the masses. Who come be mumu now..? He didn't deny not collecting money. Sell outs everywhere. No dignity, no values

Singing 'all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us'...drops mic

Celebrities / Re: Joey Akan: Emma Nyra And Ubi Franklin Have No Non-Disclosure Agreement by 9jaown(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
By the time all this is over na ubi go lose pass. Has no talent. His ex wife and tekno still never yarn
His a businessman.
Politics / Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by 9jaown(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Movie101
Politics / Re: INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. by 9jaown(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari inec

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Follow These Steps To Make Any Girl Want You. by 9jaown(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Hustle money
Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Visits Mike Ozekhome (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
See awards oh
#Modify
Let me use ma FTC to remind us/we that
2019 election was rigged..
APC government, the latest yahoo yahoo in town.. I don’t usually do this...
give me likes

63 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: To Every Sugar Mummy Out There by 9jaown(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Put your pix nau..
Lazy youth
Politics / Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by 9jaown(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Dis country is divided in all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates like u who does not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using.....
Dat dude won’t understand what you said.
Low aZZ budget zombies.
Don’t even know they reason sef

1 Like

Politics / Re: Save Gombe Corpers!!! Inec Pay Us Our Entitlement Now by 9jaown(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corpers that help APC rig.
Una Neva chin chin chin grin
Crime / Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Binary:

Bro it was during the day...btw 2pm and 3pm...funny enough police checking point were few meters away....they said they are helpless nothing they can do. the nature of gun they have we dont have it..said one of the police.
Hahahahaha
Mehn..
This country sef..
Las las
Is God.
Thank God for life..
Crime / Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Binary:
That is the problem now.....But we can't folds our hands we need to do something cry
In benue here, we have the highest case of
Fulani herdsmen crises.. for almost 15years now with no solution.
When we want to travel around here/ that’s within the state or near states..
We travel during the day.
To minimize such robbery..
Most times there are police checkpoints that help reduce this attacks..
The best thing is just to be careful..
Cause this government no send you or anybody..
Crime / Re: A Call To End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On Our Nation by 9jaown(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry..
But their brother is in power.
Sports / Re: "I Accept The Charge" - Mauricio Pochettino Apologises After Mike Dean Bust-up by 9jaown(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Election was rig

6 Likes

Phones / Re: Iphone 6 16gb For Sale by 9jaown(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Yo location
Technology Market / Re: Gold Playstation 4 Slim... With 2 Pads... Special Edition..... Sold by 9jaown(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Choi!! Why are you selling it
Politics / Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by 9jaown(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut up,guess it was rigged in your room, you people started ranting just because rigging was not allowed just as 2015.
Oga.
If you want to quote me..
Don’t insult me abeg..
Respect you self..
Abeg..
Respect your self.
Thanks.
Politics / Re: FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests by 9jaown(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jaga Jaga FPP..
Election was rig una Dey talk rubbish.
Nasarawa State results was changed..
In most polling unit..
Pdp won..
Last time I will work for inec..
After risking ma life..
Inec are yet to pay our allowance..
They are reading out already prepared results.
2023 inec chairman should be at the polling unit Him self.
Nobody Issa Goat.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Timi Sylva & Sunny-goli Lead Thugs To Kidnap Police In Charge Of SARS.... by 9jaown(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ghen Ghen
Music/Radio / Re: Who Knows This Song Please? Urgent! by 9jaown(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Toni Braxton
Breathe again..
The lines look similar.
Politics / Re: APC 'Mistakenly' Calls Out USA Car Company In Their Tweet, They Replied by 9jaown(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahahahaha
Weed

13 Likes

Crime / Re: Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers by 9jaown(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
The can’t win APC
Business / Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by 9jaown(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2019
weavesquad:

what of the party that used fund meant for ammunition to fight boko haram for election.. 1b dollars.
When we vote APC out today..
We gon find out
How much Mr integrity Nd his cabals used for his trader money thief thief project
Business / Re: Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns by 9jaown(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
weavesquad:

trader moni and npower is an achievement because the money was in our 2016 budget, isn't meant for election. it was saraki and co that delayed it .
Mehn..
I give up on you guys..
Oga
Tradermoney Nd N power is a scheme not an achievement.
If you went to school better go Nd collect refund.
Please what’s the gain of trader money.
You think er body think like you..
Be calling trader money nd N power
Achievement..
Tradermoney that is another form of vote buying..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.