Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

9jarom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jarom's Profile / 9jarom's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Meet Nairaland Ceo Seun Osewa New Live Photo From Me by 9jarom(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meet the influential guy that made it possible for all families of Nairaland to be able to connect and make this place a good family
Mr Oluwaseun Osewa new photo below!!!

Photo Credits: The Brainwayz.
[url]https//www.latestarena.com[/url]

Celebrities / Re: Candy Bleakz: Faq, About, Full Biography All You Need To Know by 9jarom(m): 5:27am On Oct 14, 2019
faroukenigmatic:
Candy Bleakz: Upgrading Street Rap One Song At A Time
Nigerian street rapper Akinade Blessing Mariam, known by her stage name, Candy Bleakz honored our interview invite, visiting the office space on a sunny but quiet morning.

Candy Bleakz in this interview talks about her rap, how she became a rapper, her Role model, the kind of rap she does, how introverted she is and sadly, how she isn’t inspired by any Nigerian rapper.

How did rap start for you?
Basically, I started rapping.......................................

read full here... https://www.naijaloaded.club/d/22-candy-bleakz-faq-about-full-biography-all-you-need-to-know

Official home of Candy Bleakz - get all videos and Adios here!!
---- https://www.candybleakz.com/
Phones / Bypass Remove Lumia reset Protection Recovery Key (frp) by 9jarom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Easy way To Free Bypass Remove Lumia Reset Protection Recovery Key (FRP)

On this page we have contained simple and easy Guide on how to bypass/remove Lumia Reset Protection Recovery Key (RPRK) this protection also knowns called different names, this can be Lumia FRP or Window Antitheft. e.t.c. Reset Protection helps you secure a device in case it is stolen. It must be enabled on the device during manufacturing time. We will be taking you to the simple guide to get your Lumia/Windows phone out of the lock protection.

Need to know more about Lumia rest protection recovery key?. Please refer to Windows reset protect Faq

Guide on how to bypass/remove Lumia Reset Protection Recovery Key

Download and Extract Bypass FRP Lumia Reset Protection Recovery key.rar from here make sure you have installed necessary Lumia drivers and the Drivers found in the File you downloaded above link.
Copy the Reset_protection_Lumia folder into the C/ drive on your computer as you see in below image.

Open iutool inside Reset_Protection_Lumia Folder on C:\Reset_protection_Lumia\iutool,  press and hold the shift key on your PC, and right-click on the root of the folder, click Open command window here as you can see in the below image.

Connect your windows Lumia Phone to the Computer, make sure windows drivers are correctly installed.
Copy this code below:  and paste it on the command prompt and press Enter↵. See screenshot below:
iutool -v -p C: \ cabs

Now, wait for the magic. this might show errors. don't be worried ignore and reboot the Phone.
Congratulation.you have successfully bypass Bypass FRP Lumia Reset Protection Recovery key.
If you did not understand the above Tutorials. Please comment or use contact us for FREE Help.
Phones / Infinix Hot S3 First To Run Android Oreo 8.0 by 9jarom(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
The Infinix Hot S3 is an interesting smartphone in many ways. This is the first infinix phone to run the latest Android version out of the box, their first smartphone to use a Qualcomm chipset and their second phone to come with an infinity display (after the Zero 5), one of the hottest smartphone trends of 2017.

https://www.9jarom.com/infinix-hot-s3-first-to-run-android-oreo-8-0-full-specification/

What’s New? :
Infinity display (18:9 aspect ratio)
Android 8.0 Oreo ( the first on an Infinix phone)
Qualcomm processor
Improved camera specs

Infinix Hot S3 happens to be the company's first shot at the popular 18:9 screen aspect ratio, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and Android 8.0 Oreo. It falls into the mid-range smartphone category with its specifications but the design says more than that. below is the Full specification of the Device.

Infinix Hot S3 Full Specifications

GENERAL INFORMATION

Announced: March 2018 
Available: Yes
SIM: Dual SIM
Platform: Android Oreo
Price Range: #62,000
Fingerprint: Fingerprint (rear-mounted)

NETWORK

Technology: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
LTE : 1( 2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)

BODY AND DISPLAY

Type: IPS LCD display
Size: 5.65 inches
Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels
Dimensions: 152.30 x 72.80 x 8.40 mm
Weight: 150 g
Colors: Black, Gold

HARDWARE

Chipset: 1.4Ghz Octa-core Snapdragon 430
Processor Speed: 1.4Ghz
CPU: Octa-core
GPU: Adreno 505

CONNECTIVITY

WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth: Yes
Bluetooth Profiles: –
GPS: Yes
USB: Yes
USB-OTG : Yes
Headphone jack : Yes
FM Radio: Yes

MEMORY

RAM: 3GB
Internal Storage: 32GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB (Hybrid setup)

CAMERA

Rear Camera: 13 MP
Rear Flash: Yes, Dual LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Front Camera: 20MP
Front Flash: Yes, Dual LED flash

BATTERY

Capacity: 4000 mAh
Type: Li-Ion
Features: Non-removable
Fast Charging: Yes
Standby Time: N/A
Talk Time: N/A
Music Playback: N/A

OTHERS

G-sensor
Light Sensor
E-Compass
Proximity Sensor
Accelerometer
Gyro
Proximity
Compass
Barometer
https://www.9jarom.com/infinix-hot-s3-first-to-run-android-oreo-8-0-full-specification/

Phones / Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot by 9jarom(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
hi all, I have contained on this page what is secure boot and how to fix it using custom DA [download agent].

What is secure boot mtk?
Starting from 2017 many MTK phones start to have problem with secure boot.
What this mean, and why is not possible to make universal solution.

To boot phone in flash mode we send loader and after we start to work with phone.
Many last phones start to use digitally signed loader.
Usually is used to sign RSA with 2048 key length.
Key is not same and each phone model have own key.

What this actually mean for us.
RSA is not possible to break, to patch loader, so we must use factory signed loader.
This loader usually come with factory flash tool together with firmware.

Theoretically exists possibility to make some database with this loaders if users will want to help.
But till now we not reseived any file from nobody.
We trying to collect this firmware and add in each update more and more loaders, but our possibility is limited.
Exists millions of models and even theoretically is not possible to do this without users help.

Q. What to do if phone give secure boot error and is not listed in exe?

1. Ask friends, possible somebody already found firmware and can share with you.
2. Search yourself using google or other search engines.

DO Not ...[url =https:///35soXef] ...continue reading[/url]

What is DA File mtk?
most new MTK devices come with secure boot and you cannot easily perform certain actions like removing frp, security code, pattern lock etc with tools like CM2, NCK etc. on these devices. Using the normal MTK DA (Download Agent) loader file will display various DA errors on these tools. What you ...[url =https:///35soXef] ..continue and download from here[/url]

BELOW ARE THE LIST OF DA File Available for download
if you have to search for custom DA file to remove FRP for the listed model below?//
TECNO K8 FRP RESET FILE
TECNO PHANTOM 8 FRP RESET FILE
TECNO AX8 FRP RESET FILE
TECNO K9 FRP RESET FILE
TECNO wx4 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Phantom 8 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno S1 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Spark K7 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Spark K9 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Camon CX ManCity FRP RESET FILE
Tecno WX4 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno WX4 Pro FRP RESET FILE
Tecno WX3 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno WX3P FRP RESET FILE
Tecno L9 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno L9 PLus FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Camon Cx FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Camon Cx Air FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Phonepad 3 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno W5 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno W5 Lite FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Phantom 6 FRP RESET FILE
Tecno Phantom 6 Plus FRP RESET FILE
Infinix x603 FRP RESET FILE
fero pace 2 FRP RESET FILE
fero pace 2 lite FRP RESET FILE
....and others...
all file are here @ https:///35soXef

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Clone Firmware by 9jarom(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
the clone version, i mean china phantom 8
Phones / Collection Infinix Clone [copy / China] Firmware by 9jarom(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
On this page, we have contained the official link to download Infinix clone Stock Firmware ROM ( flash file) on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock firmware on your Infinix copy clone.

How To Flash Infinix clone copy?
MediaTek devices are being used and become popular massively you should understand about flashing and have precise knowledge and understanding about flashing MTK chipset, therefore, you should know some important points before the start...

Backup your previous data info.
Unzip Downloaded Flash File.
Download Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool From @here.
Download Mediatek (MTK) Update Android USB Cable Driver.
Load Scatter From Download File in Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool.
Charge Battery Minimum 50% Up.
Setup Android USB Cable Vcom Driver.
Press Flash Start Button.
Insert USB Cable & Wait For Flash Done.
Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash the Firmware on your Infinix A88 Device.
Follow Detailed Guidelines

Readme Once:

[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Infinix A88 device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock ROM.

[*] The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.

HERE IS THE FIRMWARE COLLECTION LINKS

Infinix A88 Flashing Solution Original Firmware (New flash file)

Infinix Hot V2 Pac Firmware (flash file)

Infinix A8900 Stock Firmware -Marvell (flash file)

Infinix M8 Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix Hot V4 MT6592 Stock Firmware (flash file)

INFINIX X552 CLONE Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix X509 Huawei Clone stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix AL68 Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix P2 Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix X557 Hot 4 Clone Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix X601 Note 3 Clone Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix K1 aka X551 Clone Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix K1 aka X551 Clone Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix Hot V4 MT6735M Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix Hot V3 MT6735M Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix F818 stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix V3800 Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix X1 Stock Fimrware (flash file)

Infinix F98 Stock Firmware (flash file)

Infinix X557 SpreadTrum Pac Firmware (flash file)

Firmware Fixed Below Issues

Pattern Lock solution.

Password Lock Problem Fixed.

Privacy Lock Solution.

Application Lock Solution.

Screen Lock Problem Fixed.

FRP Lock (Google Account Lock) (Type Email & Password & Press Next) Problem Fixed.

Hang On Logo Problem Fixed.

Dead phone Recovery.

Unfortunately, Any Apps has Been Stoped.

Heat Problem Fixed.

Auto On Off Problem Solution.

White Screen Problem Solution.

Blank OR Black Screen Problem Fixed.

What are Ram and Rom? Check here:
Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Clone Firmware by 9jarom(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
here is the firmware to flash this china copy tecno phatom 8

Infinix A88 Flashing Solution Original Firmware (New flash file)
Phones / What Are Ram And Rom? by 9jarom(m): 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
What are Ram and Rom?
Random access memory or Ram is a type of memory which stores data and found on a computer, phone or other devices. Rom is read-only memory used in electric devices such as the computer, laptop, phone, etc. Rom is one type of non-volatile memory.

What is Firmware?

It’s a computer program to control a specific area of hardware. All electronic gadgets contain some firmware complex.

What is flashing Rom?

Flashing a custom ROM means to introduce a new version of the Android OS. A custom the ROM is customized for the Android OS. To make it faster, give better battery-life or incorporate new features the room is flashed.

Some additional info to know! https://9jarom.net/what-are-ram-and-rom/
Phones / Mtk Secure Boot Faq And How To Solve by 9jarom(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Starting from 2017 many MTK phones start to have problem with secure boot.
What this meen, and why is not posible to make universal solution.

if you having CM2 you can easily solve this by https://9jarom.net/infinity-cm2-secure-boot-error-fix/
To boot phone in flash mode we send loader and after we start to work with phone.
Many last phones start to use digitally signed loader.
Usually is used to sign RSA with 2048 key length.
Key is not same and each phone model have own key.

What this actually mean for us.
RSA is not possible to break, to patch loader, so we must use factory signed loader.
This loader usually come with factory flash tool together with firmware.

Theoretically exists possibility to make some database with this loaders if users will want to help.
But till now we not reseived any file from nobody.
We trying to colect this firmwares and add in each update more and more loaders, but our posibility is limited.
Exists millions of models and even teoreticly is not posible to do this without users help.

Q. What to do if phone give secure boot error and is not listed in exe?

1. Ask friends, possible somebody already found firmware and can share with you.
2. Search yourself using google or other search engines.

DO Not need to contact me in skype and ask me to search xxxx firmware.
We not offer free or payed service for search firmware on net.
This , user must do himself.

Any offtopic posts from this thread will be deleted.
If somebody can post some useful info about subject or loader, welcome.
On posting loader link need to post also info about model, brand and cpu.
now here on this page we have contained mtk secure boot file https://9jarom.net/download-custom-da-mtk-secure-boot/
Phones / Re: The SOLO Aspire M: Nigeria’s First Contract Phone by 9jarom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
How To Unlock SOLO Aspire M from Airtel?
Unlocking SOLO Aspire M from Airtel

The phone is missing the paired SIM

How do I unlock my phone?
By recharging your line with N4,150 and this can be done from the lock screen, Please see Pictorial guide below, Tap the Top Up icon, It shows an input page, Enter the recharge card pins, when total recharge is up to N4,150, It shows Installment Received and the phone is unlocked.

How do I remit the monthly commitment?
By Recharging your Airtel number with N4,150/monthly using the code *486*PIN#.

What happens if I don't meet my monthly commitment?
Your phone will be locked. You will not be able to make calls or use any phone functionality.

How much is the SOLO M from Airtel
The phone is FREE but you need to make a monthly commitment fee (bundle price) of N4,150 for 12 months with the first-month bundle price paid upfront.

we have contained a little tutorila on how to unlock it here http://forum.gsmhostingvip.com/showthread.php?tid=452
Phones / Tecno Camon CM CA6 Hard Reset And FRP Remove by 9jarom(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello, today I wanted to share you friend how to remove password, remove /bypass Frp lock , or need tecno camon ca6 frp reset file, pin, pattern lock on this stubborn tecno ca6

tecno camon cm ca6 hard reset using gsm tool
if you notice software developers have detected that some non-engineers/non-TEch as been hard resetting their phones by themselves.
so then change the look of tecno ca6 recovery and some other phone...

so hard reseting tecno ca6 ? you need to scroll down and select more: inside the recovery of the phone, now you will see erase data

now if you end up with asking google verification .. i.e frp lock then proceed with this frp reset file easy tutorial how to remove tecno frp easily
tecno ca6 frp reset file
Phones / Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by 9jarom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
remember:
[/b] My Techno android phone display "Facebook stop","Playstore stop".....& later hang when I was using it. This make me to remove the Battery and decided to on it back. To my great surprise my ANDROID PHONE failed to boot or on past the TECHNO OPERATOR LOGO.
To the engineers in house & those who have witness such what should do?
Pls note that I have change the IMEI to BB IMEI, I took it to phone repairer to help me flash or format but he was unable to do so on the ground that it, is not responding.

Engineers in the house & equally to those that had this kind experience before what can I do?

Thanks [b]

here you find all Tecno firmware https://9jarom.net/category/tecno-stock-rom/to fix the issue .. you need to reload the os with firmware upgrade option .. to avoid data and imei lost
Phones / Itel A11 Hang On Logo by 9jarom(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Today i have contained iTel A11 hanging on logo solution
... people have been searching/looking for the solution on how to solve iTel a11 hanging on the logo
here you will find fixed file for it

this file works for all variant both N3 N5 and all others variant
download flash this https://9jarom.net/download-itel-a11-stock-rom-hang-logo-fixed/ firmware
You can flash this using Chinese miracle II only

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: All Phone Unlock by 9jarom(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
BEWARE OF THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER CHEATER ALSO A THIEF
Phones / Infinix X521 Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2016
i will be giving you infinix x521 stock rom
just click below to download infinix x521stock rom to flash / unbrick your device
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/09/download-infinix-hot-s-x521-stock-rom.html
Phones / Download Infinix X557 Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2016
I WILL SHARE YOU A LINK OF INFINIX X557 STOCK ROM
THE ROM BELOW IS ONLY FOR INFINIX X557 HOT 4
YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS ROM TO FLASH / UNBRICK YOUR DEVICE

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INFINIX HOT 4 ROM
MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR PHONE DATA BEFORE FLASHING OR UPGRADING YOUR DEVICE

X557 H807 A1 M 160815 V57 (XOS)

http://www.9jarom.net/2016/09/download-infinix-x557-stock-rom.html

Phones / Bypass Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1 by 9jarom(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Guide To Bypass / Remove Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1

Guide to Bypass Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1 After Perform Hard Reset.
Bypass Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1

Samsung account removal tool guide below...

They stuck on the screen which user must enter their user and password, like shown below. It may be considered an abnormal factory reset or hard reset has been made by user on Samsung Galaxy device, and this caused your device is locked. So you must enter Samsung Account that you have already signed in on your Samsung galaxy device to confirm that it belongs to you.
If now you need an information on how to remove or bypass it, you can follow this guide to Bypass Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1 After Perform Hard Reset.

Needed tools.
You must download a small apllication (*.apk) this called samsung bypass .apk. Here
USB OTG. or Sidesyc

Guide to Bypass Samsung Account On All Samsung Galaxy 5.1.1 After Perform Hard Reset.

Make sure you have download apk from link above.
Then copy apk file to USB OTG and put the fil.. continue...
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/08/guide-to-bypass-remove-samsung-account.html

Phones / Download Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2016
ARE YOU STILL SEARCHING FOR Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock rom
HERE IS A WORKING FIRMWARE FOR ALL IT VARIANT

Download Lenovo A628t Firmware / Stock Rom FlashFile
Learn How to unbrick /Flash Lenovo A628t From Here
Download Lenovo A628t Stock rom Below
Operating System Android 4.2
Mediatek MT6582
Lenovo_A628T_4.2.2
Download Now
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-lenovo-a628t-firmware-stock-rom.html

Phones / Infinix X510 Hot 2 Fake Stock Rom Firmware Link by 9jarom(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
TODAY I WILL GIVE YOU A LINK TO INFINIX X510 MT672 FAKE FIRMWARE
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-infinix-x510-fake-mt6572-stock.html

Download Infinix x510 Hot 2 Fake MT6572 Stock Rom Firmware

Learn How to flash infinix x510 fake from here

This Rom is .Bin Format. Flash Using Miracle Box

Learn How to identify fake infinix from here

Infinix X510 HOTE 2 FAKE MT6572 STOCK ROM

Flash Using Miracle Box

Android 5.1

MT6572

16+2
DOWNLOAD NOW http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-infinix-x510-fake-mt6572-stock.html

Phones / Download Itel 1408 Pac File Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 5:42am On Jul 03, 2016
i will share you a link for itel 1408 pac file - firmware
learn how to unbrick itel 1408 from here - download itel 1408 flashfile from below link

iTEL iT1408 Stock Rom

Android 5.1
SC7731
iT1408-W405-20160525-RELEASE
Download Now http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-itel-1408-stock-rom-pac-file.html

Phones / M-horse Y530 Stock Rom Pac File File by 9jarom(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Download M-Horse Y530 Stock Rom
SOME PEOPLE HAS BEEN SEARCH FOR A GOOD FIRMWARE FOR M -HORSE Y530
HERE IS A LINK TO OFIICIAL 100% TESTED FIRMWARE - THIS FIRMWARE REMOVE PATTERN, PASSSWORD GMAIL LOCK AN ALSO FIX TOURCH PAD NOT WORKING AFTER FLASH ..
Learn how to flash M-Horse Y530 from here

SC6820
Android 2.3.5
M-Horse Y530 Pac File http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-m-horse-y530-stock-rom-pac-file.html
DOWNLOAD

Step To Flash M-HORSE Y530

Download and extract the file above
Download and launch ResearchDownload

Click on load packet icon

Navigate to the extracted folder of the ROM

Select M-HOR continue reading http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-m-horse-y530-stock-rom-pac-file.html

Note: After flashing the files above you might notice that only one sim work at a time, This File also fix TourchPad error , remove pattern, gmail lock, e.t.c ..

Phones / Download Itel 1551 Pac File Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
i will share you a tutorial on how to unbrick your iTEl iT1551
Below are a link to iTEL 1551 Pac file
iTEL iT1551 Stock Rom

Android 5.1
SC7731
IT1551-W503-20160628_Release
Download Now
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-itel-1551-stock-rom.html

Phones / Download Itel 1507 Pac File Stock Rom by 9jarom(m): 1:54am On Jul 02, 2016
[center]today I will share you how to flash/unbrick itel 1507 with the official firmware
Download iTEl iT1507 Pac File
Learn how to flash/unbrick iTEL 1507 From Here

iTEL iT1507 Stock Rom

Android 5.1

SC7730

IT1507-W503-20160203-Release

Download Now[/center]
Download the file from link here
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/download-itel-1507-stock-rom-pac-file.html

Phones / Google Announced That Android 7.0 Will Officially Be Known As Nougat by 9jarom(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Google Announced That Android 7.0 Will Officially be Known as Nougat
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/google-announced-that-android-70-will.html
Google Announced That Android 7.0 Will Officially be Known as Nougat

Google has announced the next version of its Android mobile operating system is Nougat. Android Nougat will be version 7.0. Nougat is the nickname of the new Android OS. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest and the senior version of Android 6.0.1.

At Google I/O, the company announced that it would be taking suggestions for what to name its next mobile OS. To avoid a Boaty McBoatface issue, Google insisted that it would have the final say no matter what suggestion the Internet favored most.

Among the names posted on Google’s Android N website were Nachos, Naan, Nectar, Nut brittle, and more. But Nougat was the winner, joining Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKat, Ice Cream Sandwich, and all the other sugary Android monikers.

Android Nougat promises to bring you a variety of “tastes” and features. Front and center will be the multi-window support. Also, Google is bringing a better Doze functionality.Then there’s the seamless auto-update, which allows the operating system to download Android core level updates in the background and install them when you restart.

Check out the video of the Android Nougat statue unveiling, then let us know what you think about the naming scheme.

You can now watch out for the OTA updates of Android 7.0 Nougat on your Android devices. If your Android phone is among the eligble devices, you should see the update soon. I guess you know what to do next. ..
This major Android versions follow alphabetical order?
Android 1.6. Donut. - D
Android 2.1. Eclair. - E
Android 2.2. Froyo. - F
Android 2.3. Gingerbread. - G
Android 3.0. Honeycomb. - H
Android 4.0. Ice Cream Sandwich. - I
Android 4.1. Jelly Bean. - J
Android 4.4. KitKat. - K
Android 5.0. Lollipop. - L
Android 6.0. Marshmallow. - M and now
Android 7.0. Nougat. - N
Now can you please tell me below which alphabet will Android 8.0 be ..
http://www.9jarom.net/2016/07/google-announced-that-android-70-will.html

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.