Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

9jaswagga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaswagga's Profile / 9jaswagga's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Career / Osha 233 Hour Oil And Gas Safety And Health Professional by 9jaswagga(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
For the gladiators in HSE who wish to have another certificate in Oil and Gas Safety, the OSHA 233 Hours is out with a bang and trust me, it proffers more indepth info and case studies more than the NEBOSH IOGC (Oil and Gas).
Contact me on +2348160125340 or +97466674096
hseadvisor09@gmail.com and olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com
if you need clarification, insight or even exam help.
Cheers
Philemon.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria by 9jaswagga(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello,
please my very good friend seun who works with an hse audit firm in PH please contact me ASAP
i lost my contacts and i have been searching for ur contact like forever.
please get back to me on WhatsApp
thanks
Philemon
Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced HSE Supervisor Seeking Oil And Gas Job Placement In Nigeria by 9jaswagga(m): 5:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
Greetings to Everyone who has kept this forum alive and made it the most popular forum for Nigerians like me ln diaspora.
I will likely be returning to Nigeria for good before the year runs out and I needed advice as to the pursuant of my dream job in the Oil and Gas sector back in Nigeria.
I live and work in Qatar as a SHES Supervisor on the Barzan Onshore Project, Raslaffan Industrial City, Qatar.
I have been here for 2 years and privileged to work in an environment where I learnt and improved on my skills and knowledge.
I need an HSE job in oil and gas in Nigeria, so I can be close to my family and do the things which requires my presence and direct supervision.
I have the required Qualifications and Cognate years of experience in the industry to make a meaningful impact.
Please anyone with info on securing my dream job should kindly get across to me by mail: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com or contact no: +97466674096.
Regards,
Philemon
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by 9jaswagga(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Please kindly send a copy of the Winning CV to my mail: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com
Kind Regards,
Philemon
Career / Re: Leadership Inspiration by 9jaswagga(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello Abinibi,
Could you kindly give me your email addy and contact no so we could communicate, My name is Philemon and my cell no is +97466674096 email: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com
Looking forward to more correspondence.
Regards,
Philemon
Career / Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by 9jaswagga(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,
My humble name is Philemon but my friends like to call me Dr Phil. I Studied Computer Science as a first degree but by providence and chance, I switched to SHE&S (Safety, Health, Environment and Security). Well I have certifications in NEBOSH namely NEBOSH IOGC (Mgt of Intl Oil and Gas Cert), NEBOSH IFRM (Intl Fire Safety and Risk Mgt) and NEBOSH IGC (Intl General/Construction Safety) all with Distinction grades. I also have IOSH - Managing Safely and OSHA 132 Hours Professional Cert. Albeit all this certifications are Occupational Health and Safety Courses. For the Management of Health, Safety and Environment based on ISO standards, I have done the OHSAS 18001:2007, EMS 14001:2004 certifications from IRCA as well. I am presently in Qatar working on an onshore project in the Oil and Gas industry and hope to return soon to contribute my own quota in HSE especially in the IOC. ""Safety First, Safety is our Most Priority". Any questions, clarifications, please beep me on +97466674096 or through mail: olusegunphilemon009@gmail.com
Anyone with useful link on how to get into the IOC's in Nigeria, please do kindly forward such useful information. God bless you all
Travel / Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by 9jaswagga(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2012
dahonestboss.......
U are Godsent and a blessing to creative and hardworking Nigerian Youths and i am sure you are repping us well over there.
I have been opportuned to travel to germany on official course and now i feel the time is right for me to pursue my Masters program in Finland owing to the free tuiton readily available, i actually thought the finnish Government ended the free tuiton this year so its wonderful knowing its still accessible. I would love to go for Masters in Information Technology in University of Tampere (UTA). So November ending i am rushing to my alma matter to get my transcript and my IELTS result should be out by then as i intend writing it next weekend.
Few Questions i need you to thrash out for me.
1. At what point must the 6000 euros reflect in my account (Before,during or after visa?)
2. The transcript must be sent by the school? or i can send copies and keep original?
3. Will i have to send my Original B.Sc certificate and other original documents?
4. Do my Documents need to be translated?
5. What are the Documents i have to get ready for the application process?
Please any more information you feel i will need to successfully make this happen,please do help by telling.
Best Regards,
Philemon
I have made progress by opening an account with universityadmissions.fi and i will try to do everything before the time frame is up thats why am starting now
Programming / Re: I Need Help With Oracle 11g by 9jaswagga(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2012
for Dumps Visit Pass4sure.com and you will get dumps for almost ant IT certification,albeit its a 100 dollars but you can download a demo test engine for the particular certification you wanna write but you must have jdk or jre installed on ur system,Pls Note the demo has about 30 questions and answers for the exams which aint enough. as for ebooks and slide call me on 08073090352, Philemon
Programming / Re: Any DBA Here? I Realy Need Your Help by 9jaswagga(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2012
@Barthx, sorry am getting ur post late but what i can tell you after being an Oracle Instructor with good number of years under my belt and now a DBA with a blue chip coy, first and foremost Oracle has (SOME) DB softwares that aint compatible with most operating systems for Windows which makes Linux OS preferably for scalability and security purposes. All the same when i taught most of my students, i discovered alot of config had to be done to make Oracle Db compatible with your Windows Os. So what i will advise is since ur already using a Windows 7 OS, dont upgrade or try to install diff versions of Oracle DB,just install VMware workstation and install a Windows Server 2000 0r 2003 OS on the VMware and install any Oracle version on it with very minimum config needed to be carried out. Reason being Oracle Standalone DB (Oracle DB Xpress and Oracle DB for test environment) is meant for other versions of Windows OS but the main Oracle DB was designed having a Server (MultiUSer) OS in mind, In essence the main Oracle DB (9i, 10g,11g) which are the most popular DB is meant for Windows Server OS. Bottlenecks to avoid are:
1. Before Installing VmWare, make sure you have up to 4GB RAM and good amount of HDD on ur laptop.
2. Network Card must be very good and functional
3.Plan ur DB architecture very well to avoid conflict with other resources competing for processor speed and underlying OS (Windows 7)
Call me on 08073090352 for configs to get ur DB up to speed. Best Regards,
Philemon wink
Autos / Re: Used 1999 Nissan Maxima For Sale - N550,000 by 9jaswagga(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2010
please send pictures to philemon.olusegun@betasystems.com
Autos / Re: Well Maintained 2000 Model Nissan Maxima For Quick Sale by 9jaswagga(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
Sorry I meant to say Maxima not Mazda, anyways 700k is actually the best i can offer. will be in lag on Monday evening so i ll come for inspection. where is the car presently, please mail me the address, thanks
Autos / Re: A Clean auto hondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvd 4 Just 400k by 9jaswagga(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
My email is philemon.olusegun@betasystems-sw.com, and i sure will find you something good after the deal is sealed
Autos / Re: X by 9jaswagga(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello,could you please send me a list of the Cars you have that you want to sell @ give away prices, i just hope this is not another way to package your products while still maintaining the high cost price of purchasing vehicles, cuz am really serious in purchasing a car but i need the right sellers to sell @d right price. send a mail to philemon.olusegun@betasystems-sw.com. thanks
Autos / Re: Well Maintained 2000 Model Nissan Maxima For Quick Sale by 9jaswagga(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello, Good afternoon, I see that you have maintained this Mazda and it looks almost like a Tokunboh, but my problem with this baby is first its a V6 Engine, Secondly its a Mazda that owners of this same make have had issues with, but i believe everyone must not always have the same experiences.I can afford 670k maximum. if its a deal, send a mail to philemon.olusegun@betasystems.com and we will move from there.but you have to convince me through electronic scanning machine that this baby has no transmission or engine problems. Best Regards and hope to hear from you soon.
Autos / Re: SOLD!SOLD!99 Model Toyota Camry[gold Colour]for Sales N780k Banix 08035376690 by 9jaswagga(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello Banix, I am interested in this car but to cut the long story very short, I can afford 700k. buzz me if its okay by sending a mail to philemon.olusegun@betasystems-sw.com. thanks
Autos / Re: Mazda 323f For Cheap Sales(clean In And Out) by 9jaswagga(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello, My budget for a very good car from cotonou is 600k, i mean all inclusive costs(Custom papers) plus your own fees and landing cost to Lagos, meaning i dont have even 1naira to add to this budget. so send me a list of cars within my budget and lets move on from there,send me a mail to philemon.olusegun@betasystems-sw.com.
OR better still i can pay 600k for this Mazda. call me on 08073090352
Best Regards, Philemon.
Autos / Re: I Need A Tokunbo Honda Halla 1994 Model Fresh Toks For N500,000 Urgently! by 9jaswagga(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2010
What do you mean you will be surprised, first of all, are you a car dealer,? secondly are you not aware the exchange rate between cefa and naira is more favourable now going down by 50 naira to 1 cefa. wateva you think, i am pretty sure its possible and thanks for the discouragement anyways
Autos / I Need A Tokunbo Honda Halla 1994 Model Fresh Toks For N500,000 Urgently! by 9jaswagga(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2010
Please the ride must have never been driven by any Nigerian especially on Nigerian roads and should be Fully Optioned (GRADE 1). I need it ASAP, if you can provide me one den send a mail 2me philemon.olusegun@betasystems-sw.com or call +2348065198559

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.