Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

9jatodaycom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatodaycom's Profile / 9jatodaycom's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 9jatodaycom(f): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2021
Goldie50:
The link isn't opening

Use the other link
NYSC / Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Without Contraceptives by 9jatodaycom(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
I Didn't Get Pregnant...

Yes, I didn't get pregnant even with frequent intimacy with my fiance. But how was I be able to do? Find out later from reading this amazing e-book.

When I first get to know about my menstrual cycle and the benefits that come with it, I was a 200 Nursing student. By the virtue of those teachings, I was able to learn a lot about my menstrual cycle. From how to avoid pregnancy to reducing menstrual pain and avoiding discomfort during menstruation.

Imagine what life would have been like getting pregnant at 200 level. The stress, financial impacts, social impacts, and all the rest. Of course, I could have gone for contraceptives but I still have personal reservations about them.

With a fiance like mine who doesn't like using Condom and will even want to settle down immediately if the pregnancy occurs, I had no choice but to find an alternative. And I was able to avoid pregnancy and even completed my studies. Years after, we are currently married with a kid with me rising in my career!

Now, you may not be a student going to school, you may have graduated or even started working. This guide is for every woman out there who isn't ready for pregnancy and wants to achieve that without using contraceptives.

You have the right to choose when to be pregnant even with frequent intimacy with your partner. You don't have to halt your dreams, vision, or job because of a pregnancy.

Hence, this guide will show you how to master your menstrual cycle. You will learn how to prevent pregnancy using your menstrual cycle calendar, how to reduce and prevent pain during menstruation among many other thrillings information.

Are you ready to prevent pregnancy without contraceptives? Get How to Avoid Getting Pregnancy guide by clicking on the link now.
https://digitalnurse.carrd.co

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 9jatodaycom(f): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally Without Any Contraceptives

I Didn't Get Pregnant...

Yes, I didn't get pregnant even with frequent intimacy with my fiance. But how was I be able to do? Find out later from reading this amazing e-book.

When I first get to know about my menstrual cycle and the benefits that come with it, I was a 200 Nursing student. By the virtue of those teachings, I was able to learn a lot about my menstrual cycle. From how to avoid pregnancy to reducing menstrual pain and avoiding discomfort during menstruation.

Imagine what life would have been like getting pregnant at 200 level. The stress, financial impacts, social impacts, and all the rest. Of course, I could have gone for contraceptives but I still have personal reservations about them.

With a fiance like mine who doesn't like using Condom and will even want to settle down immediately if the pregnancy occurs, I had no choice but to find an alternative. And I was able to avoid pregnancy and even completed my studies. Years after, we are currently married with a kid with me rising in my career!

Now, you may not be a student going to school, you may have graduated or even started working. This guide is for every woman out there who isn't ready for pregnancy and wants to achieve that without using contraceptives.

You have the right to choose when to be pregnant even with frequent intimacy with your partner. You don't have to halt your dreams, vision, or job because of a pregnancy.

Hence, this guide will show you how to master your menstrual cycle. You will learn how to prevent pregnancy using your menstrual cycle calendar, how to reduce and prevent pain during menstruation among many other thrillings information.

Are you ready to prevent pregnancy without contraceptives? Get How to Avoid Getting Pregnancy guide by clicking on the link now.

1 Share

Health / Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Without Contraceptives by 9jatodaycom(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
I Didn't Get Pregnant...

Business / 10 Common Causes Of Business Failure by 9jatodaycom(f): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Business failure is one of the most avoided topics by entrepreneurs. Of course, entrepreneurship is known to be rewarding as well as risky but no one prays for a failed business. Not only money is infused in the idea but also time, effort, and emotions.

This is why entrepreneurs need to study the causes of business failure and try to avoid making such mistakes. Today, we will be looking at the top major and common causes of business failure.

10 Causes of Business Failure You should know

Continue Reading From Here;

https://westentrepreneur.com/10-common-causes-of-business-failure/
Business / How To Start A Snack Business In Nigeria by 9jatodaycom(f): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Snack Business remains one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria irrespective of how bad the economy is. Have you ever think of starting a snack selling business in Nigeria? This article will educate you on what you need to get started including the reason why you should start one.

Snacks are any informal food that can be taken in between normal meals or eaten temporarily before normal food. Most snacks are produced mainly with flour. Some of those snacks include puff puff, doughnut, egg roll, fish roll, meat pie, akara, and many others.

Selling of Snacks can fetch you thousands of naira monthly If done well. It has many numerous advantages which makes it lucrative. Apart from the fact that you can start the business with a low capital(as low as N20,000), it has a high-profit rate with a large market. Almost everyone takes snacks for different reasons. Ranging from busy business owners to employees to children going to school to organizations to events like birthday, get-together party, and many others who need it.

Now that we understand how lucrative and high yielding the business is. Below is a list of steps on how to start your own Snacks business in Nigeria.

Steps to Start Snacks Business in Nigeria

Before starting any business whether snacks or food-related or something different entirely, it is important to make your researches. So, the first step to start any Snacks business in Nigeria is;

Continue Reading Here

https://westentrepreneur.com/how-to-start-a-snack-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.