Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143885 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Howyeh:

Definitely!
Alright sis.
Please, do take care.

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
MumDuke:
Thanks Mama. The contractions stopped yesterday. I'm perfectly okay now. Guess twas Braxton

thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 9jatodaycom(f): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Discover How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally Without Any Contraceptives

I Didn't Get Pregnant...

Yes, I didn't get pregnant even with frequent intimacy with my fiance. But how was I be able to do? Find out later from reading this amazing e-book.

When I first get to know about my menstrual cycle and the benefits that come with it, I was a 200 Nursing student. By the virtue of those teachings, I was able to learn a lot about my menstrual cycle. From how to avoid pregnancy to reducing menstrual pain and avoiding discomfort during menstruation.

Imagine what life would have been like getting pregnant at 200 level. The stress, financial impacts, social impacts, and all the rest. Of course, I could have gone for contraceptives but I still have personal reservations about them.

With a fiance like mine who doesn't like using Condom and will even want to settle down immediately if the pregnancy occurs, I had no choice but to find an alternative. And I was able to avoid pregnancy and even completed my studies. Years after, we are currently married with a kid with me rising in my career!

Now, you may not be a student going to school, you may have graduated or even started working. This guide is for every woman out there who isn't ready for pregnancy and wants to achieve that without using contraceptives.

You have the right to choose when to be pregnant even with frequent intimacy with your partner. You don't have to halt your dreams, vision, or job because of a pregnancy.

Hence, this guide will show you how to master your menstrual cycle. You will learn how to prevent pregnancy using your menstrual cycle calendar, how to reduce and prevent pain during menstruation among many other thrillings information.

Are you ready to prevent pregnancy without contraceptives? Get How to Avoid Getting Pregnancy guide by clicking on the link now.
https://digitalnurse.carrd.co

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hello,
Good day all
Where are my June mamas. Pls come out o. We are too calm I hope all is well.

Let me start typing my BS small small before my madam wake up

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
The link isn't opening

9jatodaycom:

Are you ready to prevent pregnancy without contraceptives? Get How to Avoid Getting Pregnancy guide by clicking on the link now.
https:///3vEmbPi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cappo, we dey o. Vigilante no gree me see road angry. I need tips on how to manage this 4th trimester o. I don't think I've had a full night sleep for two weeks now. Ejor edakun cheesy. BS is almost reading.. posting soon.

chocome:
Hello,
Good day all
Where are my June mamas. Pls come out o. We are too calm I hope all is well.

Let me start typing my BS small small before my madam wake up

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mama grin...this is called fourth trimester for a reason. You see full night sleep, e no go easy again o. God will see you through. Hugs to you and lil one.

Goldie50:
Cappo, we dey o. Vigilante no gree me see road angry. I need tips on how to manage this 4th trimester o. I don't think I've had a full night sleep for two weeks now. Ejor edakun cheesy. BS is almost reading.. posting soon.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
clems88:
Hi,
My wife is 27 weeks n she's been having wether to say is catarrh I don't know but she's always blowing her nose . It's getting me worried. Even at night person cannot sleep embarassed
Pls is it normal
Goldie50:
The link isn't opening

no body want to answer me embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mightyability:
The last scan I did,my EDD had change to 16 of dec,the first one was imiscalculated, although the lab technician claimed I did it so early that is why,but the weeks are correct just the EDD date,who knows maybe she was high on something then grin

Some machines are not accurate but compare it with ur LMP. My scan and LMP are same for me. It is well with us jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Goldie50:

Me too i need help have been finding it difficult to sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 12:36am On Jun 19, 2021
I had serious catarrh during my pregnancy too. It was so bad that I was breathing through my mouth at night. I think it's normal in pregnancy. You can check online. I put balm in hot water and inhaled the steam for relief. I also stopped taking cold water for a while until it cleared.

clems88:
no body want to answer me embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2021
BA BA BA
My adorable princess is here!!!
Glory to God Almighty Amen
Edd 24 and 29 June
Dob 18th June

Save delivery to my other team mates

Cc chocome

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2021
Goldie50:
I had serious catarrh during my pregnancy too. It was so bad that I was breathing through my mouth at night. I think it's normal in pregnancy. You can check online. I put balm in hot water and inhaled the steam for relief. I also stopped taking cold water for a while until it cleared.

alright. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2021
sexymum1:
BA BA BA
Edd 24 and 29 June
Dob 18th June

Cc chocome

Congratulations mama. May testimonies never cease from your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2021
sexymum1:
BA BA BA
Edd 24 and 29 June
Dob 18th June

Cc chocome
Congratulations Mama, may blessings continue to flow like this all the time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Congratulations Mama, may blessings continue to flow like this all the time
Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good afternoon house, congratulations to the new mamas. Pls is skin tags part of pregnancy package?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wandeykul(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fruit4me:
Good afternoon house, congratulations to the new mamas. Pls is skin tags part of pregnancy package?
Mine is boil,from one part of my body to another. Last week was my eye,this week it's inside my ear.. I guess everyone has package that comes with pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow,try chewing garri, worked for me ooo,stopped spitting
Mizjemie25:

Hi cappo.. this my MS doesn’t feel like it’s going to end any time soon sad sad I’m praying and hoping for the best.. maybe because it’s twin.. double the MS grin grin trust you are good too. I still vomit as usual.. constipation and bloating is still there.. my legs are beginning to swell and walking is becoming difficult but I just try to as much as I can.. I can’t be in bed all day..heavy spitting as usual oo.. still enjoying my swallow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Honeysweetest:
Wow,try chewing garri, worked for me ooo,stopped spitting
wow.. for real shocked .. wish I could do that now.. garri irritates me, can’t even eat it as swallow cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
wandeykul:
Mine is boil,from one part of my body to another. Last week was my eye,this week it's inside my ear.. I guess everyone has package that comes with pregnancy.
oh, the tags is all over my face and neck, wow!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Birth alert
My beautiful princess arrived today. Glory to God.

EDD 11, 17 And 27th of June
DOB: JUNE 19

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fragrant(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
AbbynHummy:
Birth alert

Congratulations. May God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
AbbynHummy:
Birth alert

Congratulations mama,welcome to the world Princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fruit4me:
Yes mama,I had them during my first pregnancy and they are still there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
sexymum1:
BA BA BA
Edd 24 and 29 June
Dob 18th June

Cc chocome
Congratulations mama,God bless you princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
BA BA BA
My prince charming arrived on the 16th of June via emergency CS.
EDD June 8
Safe delivery to the remaining June mothers

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations teamie! May God bless and keep him.

Best1708:
BA BA BA
My prince charming arrived on the 16th of June via emergency CS.
EDD June 8
Safe delivery to the remaining June mothers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
winningbt:

Yes mama,I had them during my first pregnancy and they are still there
omg, so they didn’t clear? Is there anything I can use to get ride of it now. I hate skin tags so much cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Good Evening all. Hearty Congratulations to fellow team mates who just birthed their Los. May they forever be the coolness of your eyes. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lol,raw garri ooo,ndo nne
Mizjemie25:
wow.. for real shocked .. wish I could do that now.. garri irritates me, can’t even eat it as swallow cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
June Mamas dropping it hot hot.

Congratulations to you all. May all the rest deliver safely in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Make June Mamas do quick pop. July can't wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.