Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua (3160 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by octus2008(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
Founder and General Overseer of the Synagogue Church, Prophet T.B. Joshua says in an unusual manner, God did not reveal the death of Ghana’s President, Professor John Evans Atta Mills, which occurred on Tuesday in Accra.

The renowned cleric in a mournful mood affirmed he would have intensified prayers to avert the sudden departure of the late President if he had received any revelation from God.

“The Ghanaian President was like a spiritual son to me so I could pray to God to avert the death, if I had received any revelation from him,” Prophet T.B. reportedly told reporters in Legos, Nigeria when commenting on the death of President Mills.

On that score, he revealed President Mills and other senior government officials had visited his temple thrice this year to receive special prayers, but God never revealed his death to him in all the three instances.

“Of course, I knew he had been ill for some time now and he had come for special prayers concerning his health thrice this year, and I and my other ministers had prayed fervently for him. I was so hopeful he would recover his health completely, but it is sad and only God knows best why he should die now,” he asserted.

Against that backdrop, Prophet TB Joshua expressed profound shock over the death of Prof. Mills and urged Ghanaians to remain calm in this torrid period.

T.B. Joshua added: “Mills was a very committed person in the things of God and also very dedicated. Each time he was in church, you could see the fervor and hunger and thirst for God written all over his countenance. He was a very dear son to me and I was his spiritual godfather.

“I know many persons will be saying how come my fervent prayers did not save his life. All I can answer such persons is, why God allowed Stephen in the New Testament Bible to be stoned to death. Why did God not save the life of Stephen, an innocent man, as he was being stoned, dying?

The answer is simply this: sometimes God allows things to happen for unknown reasons, and indeed reasons no man can explain, that is why God is Almighty Sovereign God; who indeed can question Him, who can challenge God?

“When we humanity eventually see God in the glorious city of Heaven, then, can we have answers to all our questions. For now, he can only get a 99 percent answer but never a 100 per cent answer”. **
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Clown grin grin grin grin grin

How many of his so-called prophesies has he ever averted?
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by floriana(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2012
That is because God has turned his back on you.
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by engrtee(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Is Gudluck ur spiritual son, pray against his impeachment
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by engrtee(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
I WOULD HAVE AVERTED THE DEATH OF JOHN MILLS IF.....,..he was a member of my church
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by Lisa1: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Look good
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by Gloriouslife: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2012
Dont be doomed in life. dont talk against a man of God. It is doom.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by Kolade9(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
he he he. Avatar aang grin
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by kokabiel(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
TB Joshua is afraid to admit that Death has changed its calendar and format - so all the expo he got has just been invalidated cheesy
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by papagiddy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
but TB Joshua has just debunk grating interview to any newspaper. some journalist can lie o!! pls dont belive all this trash!
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by milar: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2012
if God reveal all things to us then where is his soveregnty. He does what pleases him and that is why HE is GOD.
Re: I Would Have Averted Mills’ Death If … — T.B. Joshua by Areaboy2(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2012
With TB Joshua and his prophecies, Look at it like this

He can say whatever the fck he wants and asks the congregation to pray against it. Now two things can happen

1)The so called prophecy doesn't happen (response? our prayers have averted it) undecided

2) The so called Prophecy does happen ( response? "wow! he did prophecy it. this man is amazing"wink undecided

The problem is he can never be wrong. When people open their eyes to this obvious scam we will have time to refine other aspects of our lives and get the "prosperity" we all so crave for wink

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True About Religion? / The Quran Is Preserved Letter By Letter, Dot By Dot / Is It Wrong To Consult A "white Garment" Spiritualist Or Babalawo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.