Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (24921 Views)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by ziccoit: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kx: Muslims being rejected by muslims.
Is the Saudi Allah different from the Nigerians Allah?
This Islam sef!

Islam is a religion for the wise and intelligent ones. You can not understand the ways of Islam unless you are intelligent. Praise is to Almighty Allah for making me a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by crimo4us(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
This Islam sef!
. Most of you that commented on this thread are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by OmoOlomu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
dirifred: In view of the possible risk to our dear women, let them act peaceably, if deportation is the final action of the Saudis, let them accept in good faith. But it is surprising what Muslim faithfuls can do to their fellow Muslim faithfuls. No wonder they do the unimaginable to brothers in others religious believes.
d saudi gvt need nt inform any1 it is a religious requirement 4 a female pilgrim to hv a companion, d sultan shld nt talk as if he does nt knw d reqmnt 4 hajj.
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by zangality(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Let me enlighten my fellow NLder more on Hajj.It is compulsory for every female pilgrim to have a male companion be it father,brother or husband.What Nigerian pilgrimages do is to match a male pilgrim to a female one when they get to Mecca.This act is very bad because it promote promiscuity among the prigrims after getting back to their country,imagine a lady in a company of another man who isn't her husband for three weeks...
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by tessman2009: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
This Islam sef!

People like you are just so daft to make meaningful contribution. If you don't know about Islam why putting your filthy mouth to the discussion. Islam is a religion of peace and there are rules and regulations that you have to follow in worshipping not like your christianity that doesn't have any basis. Let people with intelligence post comments pls.
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Azumy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
eduson55: Guards!dis daugter of aboki go wound me oo.abeg
Bring her injection b4 she bits somebdy.dnt forget 2 come along with koboko.*wispering*
u c ur lyf? Obviously u av bn on dat injection 4 u 2 noe ur sista needs d injectn.okay!it runs in d family.wawa! Reply m again 2 b sure u r indeed a person frm ward bakwai!
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Azumy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
tessman2009:

People like you are just so daft to make meaningful contribution. If you don't know about Islam why putting your filthy mouth to the discussion. Islam is a religion of peace and there are rules and regulations that you have to follow in worshipping not like your christianity that doesn't have any basis. Let people with intelligence post comments pls.
dnt mind dem ma broda d only lie dey noe is "john 3:16" nd hell awaits whosoever ascribe partner to D ALMIGHTY! Shikena!
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
And What is the aim of christians visiting Jerusalem. . .is it for picnic or tourist
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Chebaby2: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
hahahahahhahahahahhahaha i cnt fit bt laugh hahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha good one dere
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Billygee2u: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
Since they can not trust or love their fellow believers,how can we expect them to love Christians? A religion of 100% hate
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by tuoyoojo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
If the muslims in nigeria stage a protest against this treatment then I wud know dat dey r sincere
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by pneumaticos(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
ziccoit:

Islam is a religion for the wise and intelligent ones. You can not understand the ways of Islam unless you are intelligent. Praise is to Almighty Allah for making me a Muslim.

naawao si intelligence for our guy head.....make i tell u islam brings u to the lowest level of an animal it actualy degrade u
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by dartsidius7(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
the saudis would most likely have their reasons.
i believe that people that hate other people based on religion are no different from racist. from most of the comments here on this tread, there is a whole lot of hatred. the question i always ask is, God is so powerful, right, but He chose to create humans with so many differences and these differences have been the cause of wars and all sorts of violence. cant we just look pass the skin colour and religion and see a person?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by pneumaticos(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Billygee2u: Since they can not trust or love their fellow believers,how can we expect them to love Christians? A religion of 100% hate

(hate) thats better. muharams himself was a confuse guy bringing billion into confusion
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by pneumaticos(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Azumy: dnt mind dem ma broda d only lie dey noe is "john 3:16" nd hell awaits whosoever ascribe partner to D ALMIGHTY! Shikena!

were dis one come from .u know wetin dey for john 3:16....u dey open that pit latrine they feel like say u dey talk
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by mikey2fin: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Are they link to Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by REALIKUKU: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
You people should stop posting rubbish here.
See how you people are distracting me in my study.
Common sense should tell you that majority of them are third and forth wife,
So what if is not their turn to be with their Husband, will they go and raise prophet Mohamed from the grave just to have a man. Nest please
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
Olushyna: Lucenzo, u're a a big fool. Animal like u is nt xpectd 2 comment on d issue dat has to do wit religion. Sultan is a peaceful leader. saudi arabia shld reverse thier decision.
ur mama left nyansh.
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by eduson55(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
Seems like dis medicine is no more active 4 ur level of kolomental.*thinking.*ooh i got it.you need to suck cow milk or kunu.malam
Azumy: u c ur lyf? Obviously u av bn on dat injection 4 u 2 noe ur sista needs d injectn.okay!it runs in d family.wawa! Reply m again 2 b sure u r indeed a person frm ward bakwai!
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Azumy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
pneumaticos:

were dis one come from .u know wetin dey for john 3:16....u dey open that pit latrine they feel like say u dey talk
u shld av asked frm home wia u were gotten frm? Itz ok ur brain is filled wit lies u read frm john 3:16.aint gat tym 4 m.u.m.u lyk yu.av closed ur chapter! Nxt page on point.
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by bigtt76(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
lucenzo: The sultan said they should resist any attempt to deport them. “They should physically carry them and put inside the plane“.

Gbaaaaam! The guy don yarn ....na sidon look we de so make dem gbege each other.
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Azumy(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
eduson55: Seems like dis medicine is no more active 4 ur level of kolomental.*thinking.*ooh i got it.you need to suck cow milk or kunu.malam
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha u av indeed shown d world dat ........ Infact let m say it clearly dat u r a confirmed M. A.D.M:A:N! Done wit u maRaPhuca!
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by tessman2009: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
pneumaticos:

Don't mind him Azumy,their pastors have blindfolded them with all the lies just to make their money.have you ever heard or seen a mosque been advertised on tv or radio.they can't think on their own,I understand bible more than most of them...a word of advise; Don't die except you are a muslim

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by kosiobabiolorun: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Sentiment Apart,

I think its time for Nigeria Govt to start addressing this kind of treatment Nigerians receive from other countries, I will not be surprise if Israeli govt begins to start demanding for one paper or the other or certain conditions must be met before they allow Nigerians into their country.

This is really bad
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Azumy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
tessman2009:

Don't mind him Azumy,their pastors have blindfolded them with all the lies just to make their money.have you ever heard or seen a mosque been advertised on tv or radio.they can't think on their own,I understand bible more than most of them...a word of advise; Don't die except you are a muslim
tnk u ma broda datz jst d fact! No point arguin wit dem cos dey r lost nd only if God wills dey can find d ryt path.shikena! Proudly a MUSLIM any wia,any dai, any tym. Alhamdullilahi!
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Beync(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
these women protest against this humiliation over their, not in nigeri oo.

piss be unto mohammed the founder of religion of piece
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by scopusng(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
holy land indeed
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by ajufinz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
war against prostitution l guess....
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Beync: these women protest against this humiliation over their, not in nigeri oo.

piss be unto mohammed the founder of religion of piece
[boring] i don't know why you must piss on yourself before posting thrash. . .from what you just post what sense those it make tongue i guess the halleluyanch! You shouted in church yesterday is still ringing in your brainwashed head?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Horus: One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
i found out long ago dt islam is just a tool fashioned by d arabs to gain control of d world. Why must every muslim bear an arab name no matter ur race or tribe. Secondly muslims say their prayers in arabic. Why cant one pray in his local dialect.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by ignis: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
oko-oloyun:
Iya Mukaila's cooperative loan don enter bush be that ooo if she is deported.
LOL
Re: Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: The Muslim superior don't even trust the sincerity of Nigeria muslim faithfuls.

This Islam sef!

lol you people don't get it. You will never be accepted as real Muslims.

Arab Man, Arab God, Arab Prophet, Arab Book, Arab Language, Arab Religion.

The Black Male is Lost....confused

Black Male find your Way...

More Importantly, The African Black Male...Latching onto Religions and Gods that Don't involve him.

Religions that devalue him as a Human

Religions that subject him to nothing more than a Slave

Learn how to read Arabic, Translate the meanings of Words.

You people blindly ask questions...

You sit here confused, as if you "thought" you would be accepted.

Learn the Language before you Follow that particular Religion.

Read Original Scripts. Stop Blindly Following "Translations"

Blacks are nothing more than an "Abd"...Not an "Abid"

Letters have conveniently been misplaced during Translative ReWriting...

Educate yourselves...You can never be on Par with an Arab(True) Muslim.

The more serious and curious question that comes to mind during observation...

Why would you even want to be?...

Stop Worshiping Foreign Gods.

The Arab Man is free to do as he pleases with "His" Own Religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation / Sheikh Abubakar Gero Argungu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.