Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need A JOB - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A JOB (1602 Views)

Spare Key Cannot Start The Car But Can Open Doors. / 550k Only Can Buy U Not Just Any Car But This Beautiful Ride! / I Need A Car But I Only 300k: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A JOB by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
I need a job
Re: I Need A JOB by geezonaire: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pray well n wait for d tym...
Re: I Need A JOB by Adeone: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
My brother,you don't need a car yet.If without a car you are this broke,then having a car will make you brokest.
Re: I Need A JOB by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Get a job. Tell people you can help them sell their cars. Go meet car dealers. Take pictures of the cars they have. Sell then on nairaland. Before you know it, you will save a lot. Do not buy an any how car out of pressure or else you will give it out for free.
Re: I Need A JOB by mkoabiola: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2012
Go and robb
Go and kidnappp
Mtchewwww.u nva walk .u want to run
Re: I Need A JOB by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2012
@Mko_Abiola...
I won't do any of your prescription...

@Chiebube
I need a job,but can't found any,The little change on me was been zip from me by public transporter in the cause of interview,yet no good news.

@Adeone...
I really do need a car ooo....
I know a car ll definitely consume ma lil resources,but am sure to make a better life outter it.

@geezonair
I'm praying ooo,fasting sef join...
Hoping the time ll be right now,later na long thing...
If only you re in my shoe,u ll feel what am pounding...
I strongly believe in God...He's a great provider...
Re: I Need A JOB by Exponental(m): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2012
kolykoldy:

It easy to get a job when you re mobile...

What theory is dat?
Re: I Need A JOB by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Can you drive. It wont be bad to get a job as a driver. Dont allow your certificate to deceive you incase u are a graduate. You can always leave the job if you get a better one. Am sure some drivers in Eko earn up to 35k to 40k. Pls stop staying at home anymore.
Re: I Need A JOB by blackrules1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2012
joker
Re: I Need A JOB by aieromon(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2012
Idle civilian prime minister!
Re: I Need A JOB by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
hmmmmmmmm..........
all i need is a good Job.
i no be comedian ooooooooooo.......just expressing my mind to Nairalanders
Re: I Need A JOB by acidtalk: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
DAMN!!!
This generation has lost its values.

I want to be quite mild and honest with the OP.

@OP, you have a horrible misplaced priorities. Even people that have jobs and earn close or slightly more than N100,000 a month are not this eager in getting a job not to talk of a jobless low life fellow like you (I am really pissed).

If you are desperate to be seen driving a car then go and put in for a job as a driver, danfo driver or car hire service driver (any fleet company).

I bet you don't have a room of your own but yet eager to get a car.

Do you even eat 3 square meals?

This is the reason why we keep seeing people of crime fighters. Later they will start shedding tears and say "its the devils work".

Please no on should employ this boy oh! Because he will certainly abscond with your car or valuables.
Re: I Need A JOB by DECOtech(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Adeone: My brother,you don't need a car yet.If without a car you are this broke,then having a car will make you brokest.
grin grin grin
I'm sorry.
could not help the laugh.
Re: I Need A JOB by DANILSA(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidtalk: DAMN!!!
This generation has lost its values.

I want to be quite mild and honest with the OP.

@OP, you have a horrible misplaced priorities. Even people that have jobs and earn close or slightly more than N100,000 a month are not this eager in getting a job not to talk of a jobless low life fellow like you (I am really pissed).

If you are desperate to be seen driving a car then go and put in for a job as a driver, danfo driver or car hire service driver (any fleet company).

I bet you don't have a room of your own but yet eager to get a car. GUY YOU WICKED O grin grin grin

Do you even eat 3 square meals?

This is the reason why we keep seeing people of crime fighters. Later they will start shedding tears and say "its the devils work".

Please no on should employ this boy oh! Because he will certainly abscond with your car or valuables.

(1) (Reply)

Infiniti G35 (year 2004 ) Neatly Used. Price 1.2M (08027687203) BB PIN 298C3E08 / Abuja Vehicles For Sale / SOLD! SOLD!!*Price Slash*Honda City 2006 For Grabs NOW @600k !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.