Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) (56970 Views)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by kopell: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ihebrooke, I'm still waiting for your response in regard to sizes of most of the rooms in this your instancing master styles designs, it's very important to people like me that are intreated in managing space to create green environment for healthy living.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
kopell: @ihebrooke, I'm still waiting for your response in regard to sizes of most of the rooms in this your instancing master styles designs, it's very important to people like me that are intreated in managing space to create green environment for healthy living.

I asked you to send me a mail in the other thread?
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
ihebrooke:

No fighting sir....will paste some designs soon.

Na you biko now
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by kopell: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Ihebrooke, sorry I did not see that. I will do that right now.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2013
4 bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Visitors wc
Visitors bedroom
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchens Verandah
Stair hall
Store

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters bedroom
2 baths, 5 wc, 2 shower.

All bedrooms cross ventilated, including Main loungen ante room, kitchen and family lounge.

External dimension 10.2m by 14.7m

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Side view

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
ihebrooke: Side view

Tormenting designs.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Living room
Visitors wc
Visitors bedroom
Stair area
Dining
Kitchen
Pantry
Store
Verandah

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Family Lounge
Masters Bedroom
Terraces

All bedrooms are cross ventilated

All bedrooms have their wc/bath
Minimum size of bedrooms 14ft by 16ft
Kitchen size 14ft by 16ft
Lounge 19.25ft 20ft.
Masters bedroom 19.25ft by 16.6ft.

External Dimensions 11.8m by 18.8m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by mufutau55(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 Bedroom Duplex

All bedrooms have their wc/bath
Minimum size of bedrooms 14ft by 16ft
Kitchen size 14ft by 16ft
Lounge 19.25ft 20ft.
Masters bedroom 19.25ft by 16.6ft.

External Dimensions 11.8m by 18.8m

Nice one Ihebrooke.. I love it when you give details and Specs as seen above.. it will minimize our "stupid" or inquisitive questions. Job well done.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by kopell: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
@Ihebrooke good job people will stop calling you to ask for rooms sizes with this your new detail include in your plan.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
mufutau55:

Nice one Ihebrooke.. I love it when you give details and Specs as seen above.. it will minimize our "stupid" or inquisitive questions. Job well done.

Hajji Mufutau
kopell: @Ihebrooke good job people will stop calling you to ask for rooms sizes with this your new detail include in your plan.

Noted.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2013
Side view

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
Approach view

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nice
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: Nice

Thanks my chairman
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by earthrealm(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2013
COULD YOU POST A DESIGN OF 4 BEDROOM TWIN DUPLEX TO FIT IN 50FT BY 100FT RECTANGULAR PLOT OF LAND and still hv space for 2 rm bq or 2 self con apartments to serve as security mans room and 1 spare rm
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
earthrealm: COULD YOU POST A DESIGN OF 4 BEDROOM TWIN DUPLEX TO FIT IN 50FT BY 100FT RECTANGULAR PLOT OF LAND and still hv space for 2 rm bq or 2 self con apartments to serve as security mans room and 1 spare rm

Could you send me a mail with your survey plan?
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
You can visit www.masterstouchstudios..com for more designs or call 08032582385, 08024282676. E mail: ihebrooke@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
4 units of 3 Bedroom Flat + 5 Bedroom on the uppermost floor

GROUND FLOOR TO FIRST FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Main lounge
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Store

SECOND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Masters Bedroom
Terraces
Verandah

All bedrooms ensuite.

Minimum Land required 60ft by 120ft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by mufutau55(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
ihebrooke: 4 units of 3 Bedroom Flat + 5 Bedroom on the uppermost floor
All bedrooms ensuite.

Minimum Land required 60ft by 120ft.

Oga Ihebrooke.. Can you give details of the 5 Bedrooms on the Uppermost (Third) Floor as you have narrated for the other floors?

Also is it possible to reverse the 5 Bedrooms to be on the Ground Floor and the other 4 Units on the Second and Third Floors?
Reason: Oga/Owner needs to live on the Ground Floor (need to Pound Yam or too old to climb stairs) and the other 4 units rented out to tenants. smiley

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Ihebrooke.. Can you give details of the 5 Bedrooms on the Uppermost (Third) Floor as you have narrated for the other floors?

Also is it possible to reverse the 5 Bedrooms to be on the Ground Floor and the other 4 Units on the Second and Third Floors?
Reason: Oga/Owner needs to live on the Ground Floor (need to Pound Yam or too old to climb stairs) and the other 4 units rented out to tenants. smiley

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Oga mi, the details are there, (SECOND FLOOR).

Yes, It is possible to have the five bedrooms on the ground floor and the tenants area on the first and second floor.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by irokop(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Oga philip why did you stop the of your thread that has riched thirty something pages, dont you think it would have been better to continue that one cos of the new comas remember some threads here can go as far as 100pages and more. Any way you are doing apsolutly well keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by mufutau55(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
ihebrooke:

Oga mi, the details are there, (SECOND FLOOR).

Yes, It is possible to have the five bedrooms on the ground floor and the tenants area on the first and second floor.

Thank you my Oga, and sorry for the oversight on the Second Floor thing.. I should have looked up to see the "Ground Floor to First Floor" label. Thanks for giving the other details too. You are the best. Keep up the good work..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2013
irokop: Oga philip why did you stop the of your thread that has riched thirty something pages, dont you think it would have been better to continue that one cos of the new comas remember some threads here can go as far as 100pages and more. Any way you are doing apsolutly well keep it up.

The other one wasn't stopped sir. Its still running.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2013
View 2

Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2013
^^^ I love this one
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by khadi: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
ihebrooke: Side view

I like this, its really lovely
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 2:39am On Jul 26, 2014
khadi:

I like this, its really lovely

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by haaa: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by haaa: 1:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Compliments of the season.

Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders.

Thanks for the support, the criticisms, the commendations we enjoyed throughout this outgoing year.

Thank you for being part of our lives in 2014 and we also look forward to a more exciting and amazing 2015.
Re: Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) by ihebrooke(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
3 units of 4 bedroom terrace duplex.

Size of land 60ft by 120ft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos / Nigerians Warned Against Renting A House In Iyana Oworo, Lagos / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.