Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador (6849 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Goodwill Ambassador Awards Honours Segun Arinze,halima Abubakar / Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Leadn(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Our very Own Mr Incredible becomes a UN Ambassador for UNODC

Chocolate City Music rapper Jude Abaga, popularly known as Mr. Incredible has been knighted as UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador on Smuggling of Migrants in Abuja.

Smuggling has been defined as the procurement of such peoples into a State for financial or material benefit. Virtually every country in the world is affected by this crime; Nigeria is no exception.

M.I, has been selected to speak against this vicious cycle. He serves as a role model capable of speaking powerfully against such smuggling. His journey in hip-hop within Africa stands to remind young men and women that even when the odds are stacked against you, persistence and hard-work pay off.

visit the link to see his tweet, and tweet at him to congratulate him...
http://xtremegists.com/2012/10/m-i-honored-as-un-goodwill-ambassador-for-unodc/

UNODC assists Governments and other entities across the world to roll back threats causes by illicit drugs, transnational organized crime and terrorism.

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by toluxa1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by elpatch(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice watch there.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Another quality product of jos.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Leadn(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
A very hearty congrats to him,,, he's a big talent.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by nostimi4u(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
cool ; congrats bro
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by ekwenche(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
you deserve it man.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by paris10: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
el-patch:
Nice watch there.

You're just too pathetic. The watch was hidden, and yet you still managed to utter your profain and vanity remark.

4 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Akshow: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
for real?
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by SlyIg(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
How will his pay take reach us here for Nairaland!
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by pastie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good 4 him
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by mrperfect(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank God for his life.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am I not qualified for one, I take care of child in Oshodi. grin
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by MuNeme(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hey c'mon you need to take a chill pill!
He was only commending the guy. And by the way,what's pathetic about his comment?

paris10:

You're just too pathetic. The watch was hidden, and yet you still managed to utter your profain and vanity remark.

6 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Iskra: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
@el-patch...these are the type of comments that show how very far removed and pathetic our values have become. Of everything to comment about in that post, it is his watch that caught your eye. He wasn't in a fashion show, he has just been made an ambassador due to his hard work, his using his mind constructively and all you see is his watch. If you were to give a talk to secondaRY school or primary school students(sorry, you cant even give a talk I am sure) what would you tell them. Watch or shoes or car or shirt doesnt add any value to you. Think creatively and produce something that endures and be contented with what you have or work with your conscience to make life better for yourself. Not only seeing his shinning watch because I am sure you will do same if you were in school in a university or even walking on the streets and you might even be salivating with dangerous greed and only the amount of values you have in you will determine what it will lead you to do. A strong value system is a priceless commodity. Spread this. If you dont wear a gold watch in your life it doesnt make you less a m,an. If you produce the best furniture there is by your hard work it is better than the naked avarice you just showed in your post. This is what happens to students in schools ,universities and even in our society on general where wrong values has led to our society standing on its head and it is the result we see everyday playing out in all sorts of cultist criminal gangs wanting to wear fine clothes as a sign of belonging(stupid thinking) or force a girl to go out with them(weaklings in their minds), drive a car you dont have the means to own or care for(criminality and laziness). Lets reset our values, we dont need church or mosque for this we need people to shed every form of societal pretence and hold on to true substance. Hard work really pays, hard work and smart CONSCIENTOUS thinking pays.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Bunchersstab(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Next topic pls
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Iskra: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ PARIS10 YOU REALLY SAID IT RIGHT AND i AM ALL WITH YOU ON THIS @Muneme, reading what you have said in suport of a thoughtless comment and reading the way you worded it, I am scared for our generation. You make me scared, not in a fearful way for nature must surely take its course however much we defy it but you make me scared in a sorry way. How low can we get in our thinking. What we need to turn our thinking around and be a country of values will never be thought in our schools even but must be learnt by each person determined to pick up right thinking.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Leadn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Akshow: for real?

Yeah for REAL bro
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Leadn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Iskra: @el-patch...these are the type of comments that show how very far removed and pathetic our values have become. Of everything to comment about in that post, it is his watch that caught your eye. He wasn't in a fashion show, he has just been made an ambassador due to his hard work, his using his mind constructively and all you see is his watch. If you were to give a talk to secondaRY school or primary school students(sorry, you cant even give a talk I am sure) what would you tell them. Watch or shoes or car or shirt doesnt add any value to you. Think creatively and produce something that endures and be contented with what you have or work with your conscience to make life better for yourself. Not only seeing his shinning watch because I am sure you will do same if you were in school in a university or even walking on the streets and you might even be salivating with dangerous greed and only the amount of values you have in you will determine what it will lead you to do. A strong value system is a priceless commodity. Spread this. If you dont wear a gold watch in your life it doesnt make you less a m,an. If you produce the best furniture there is by your hard work it is better than the naked avarice you just showed in your post. This is what happens to students in schools ,universities and even in our society on general where wrong values has led to our society standing on its head and it is the result we see everyday playing out in all sorts of cultist criminal gangs wanting to wear fine clothes as a sign of belonging(stupid thinking) or force a girl to go out with them(weaklings in their minds), drive a car you dont have the means to own or care for(criminality and laziness). Lets reset our values, we dont need church or mosque for this we need people to shed every form of societal pretence and hold on to true substance. Hard work really pays, hard work and smart CONSCIENTOUS thinking pays.

Hey easy dude,,, easy!

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Leadn(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bunchers stab: Next topic pls

Hmm,,, no wonder yu ain't going places... smh
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
na wa, from ambassador appointment to watch matter. Nairalanders undecided

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Iskra: @el-patch...these are the type of comments that show how very far removed and pathetic our values have become. Of everything to comment about in that post, it is his watch that caught your eye. He wasn't in a fashion show, he has just been made an ambassador due to his hard work, his using his mind constructively and all you see is his watch. If you were to give a talk to secondaRY school or primary school students(sorry, you cant even give a talk I am sure) what would you tell them. Watch or shoes or car or shirt doesnt add any value to you. Think creatively and produce something that endures and be contented with what you have or work with your conscience to make life better for yourself. Not only seeing his shinning watch because I am sure you will do same if you were in school in a university or even walking on the streets and you might even be salivating with dangerous greed and only the amount of values you have in you will determine what it will lead you to do. A strong value system is a priceless commodity. Spread this. If you dont wear a gold watch in your life it doesnt make you less a m,an. If you produce the best furniture there is by your hard work it is better than the naked avarice you just showed in your post. This is what happens to students in schools ,universities and even in our society on general where wrong values has led to our society standing on its head and it is the result we see everyday playing out in all sorts of cultist criminal gangs wanting to wear fine clothes as a sign of belonging(stupid thinking) or force a girl to go out with them(weaklings in their minds), drive a car you dont have the means to own or care for(criminality and laziness). Lets reset our values, we dont need church or mosque for this we need people to shed every form of societal pretence and hold on to true substance. Hard work really pays, hard work and smart CONSCIENTOUS thinking pays.

Thank God,He Doesn't Have Any ''Likes'',You Just Take A Whole Page To Explain His Comment,Damn You're More Troubled I Guess...

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Coefficient(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
E sure me say una go ever fight ontop this watch matter grin
To greet person don turn to watch fight.

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Iskra: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
I will go easy ...you know my post has nothing personal agaisnt anyone... you have to be angry at the events going on in our society. We are in trouble the road we are going. Do you want to have children some day in the future Do you know what does children will become. be ready to run out of your homes for your kids with the current value system we are peddling. It will be much worse and unimaginable if we dont each start hitting th reset button on our value system. Hard conscientous work pays, or if you dont like hard work, Smart non-injury or non life threathening work pays. I dont believe there will ever be a fair world, but I believe in giving everyone a fair and equal chance to gain the right type of knowledge to make our society better.

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Iskra: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ Harjibode...you are right you know, I will help you.. I am way past troubled, I am obstinately piqued by what I hear and see and shallow we have come in our thinking and by direct induction in our actions too. A man cant give what he doesnt have. Most people dont want to do anything good to have good things. They just want it to drop on their laps...no wonder the churches are now many and imams are praying for thieves to have success in their nefarious outings and parents dont even know what is right for their kids anymore. Stay calm and chilled and dont be troubled, I am sure you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012

This is a sympton of .... Some one remind me
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Iskra: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
that was "Those children" for correction
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by paris10: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
MuNeme: Hey c'mon you need to take a chill pill!
He was only commendind the guy. And by the way,what's pathetic about his comment?

You're everything that is wrong with Nigeria and black people as a whole. Did I just read where you said he was just commending the guy?

Where are your morals? MI was appointed as UNODC'S Ambassador, and all he could say was "nice watch". Doesn't that just say how unintelligent and childish his comment was? Yet, you couldn't see anything wrong with it.

These are the same b.u.l.l.Poo the African Americans are doing to themselves. You see two people fighting each other, ignorant a.s.s standby's commending their shoes and watches. What a sad world.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by olagamalin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Cretin, as if you are writing a thesis, the dude just wanted to induce humor...who needs your "story that touched"...we are just too sentitive in our society

3 Likes

Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by Joeblis(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
RUBBISH...is it bad to compliment someone?,you guys should think like civilized being please.
Re: M.I Appointed As UNODC’s Goodwill Ambassador by olagamalin(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
gboss4sure:

This is a sympton of .... Some one remind me
hypocrisy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone: What's Wrong With This Picture Of John Legend And His Wife? / Tboss Of Bbnaija Gets N25million Endorsement For An E-commerce Firm / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Natural Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.