Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? (3631 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by KEVIN666(m): 2:33am On Oct 14, 2012
NIGERIAN YOUTHS WHERE ARE WE GOING 2 !!! #WICKEDNESS------>> Girl Stripped Naked for Stealing.(Viewers Discretion Advised) http:///2Jy2ww
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Oh my god! They even video her pu.s.s.y
Those men must be hungry for sex as hell!! no
self control! Some of them will even ra..pe that girl if given an opportunity! No wonder white ppl after visiting that part of the world,call them MONKEYS! some will take it as an insult but to be real! Its a FACT! Its only animals will pick up a stick and start hitting fellow animal till he die! Its only animals that will ignore women respect and publicly try to put hard object on a female privat part all in the name she took something that doesnt belong to him/her or even you! The worst are the animals around watching and putting it on camera!!! Even arab countries were women is less respected, will never try such thing!! APART FROM ANIMALS!
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Sirniyeh(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2012
Wow. What an animal kingdom! Some nigerians are animal. Hope they did not burn the lady eventually? Too bad
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by livebiz: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Toaskarity: Oh my god! They even video her pu.s.s.y
Those men must be hungry for sex as hell!! no
self control! Some of them will even ra..pe that girl if given an opportunity! No wonder white ppl after visiting that part of the world,call them MONKEYS! some will take it as an insult but to be real! Its a FACT! Its only animals will pick up a stick and start hitting fellow animal till he die! Its only animals that will ignore women respect and publicly try to put hard object on a female privat part all in the name she took something that doesnt belong to him/her or even you! The worst are the animals around watching and putting it on camera!!! Even arab countries were women is less respected, will never try such thing!! APART FROM ANIMALS!
What is your criteria that Arab women are less respected, if you think deeply, not allowing your thought to be influence, Arab women are the most respected in the world. You might not understand the concept of their acts and as you too can see Arabs will never, ever indulge in such act as done to the lady. Arabs are trying to turn women away from object of sex to real women. so if you see a woman you see nothing but all the objects of sex in her but not Arab women and this is nothing but male selfishness. Is it not that still not satisfied with what they are seeing that they even resolve to naked the lady at the slightest suspicion. I know this will not be the first and it will not be the last, why our mind had been so adulterated that we want nothing in females but to be seeing them nakedly. Or is that not what we are see all over the internet. ONLY ARABS GIVE RESPECT TO THE WOMB THAT BORN THEM. Pls lets us emulate the respect given to women by them. And also sir, pls try to know enough about people act before you comment.
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by DuduNegro: 6:13am On Oct 14, 2012
The threshold separating man from beast is a very thin edge.

Our government push us off that thin precipice and turn us into beasts. Humans shield and provide cover for one another, beasts attack and savage one another.

** There's a monthly debate session starting soon on this forum to discuss our humanities, join in ***
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Louis88: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2012
My God,this is barbarism,what are we becoming in this country of our's.
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by rusep: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2012
I know this can only happen the Civilized South.
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Dipwater(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2012
Dudu_Negro: The threshold separating man from beast is a very thin edge.

Our government push us off that thin precipice and turn us into beasts. Humans shield and provide cover for one another, beasts attack and savage one another.

** There's a monthly debate session starting soon on this forum to discuss our humanities, join in ***

Wuld luv to participate in this debate ,we need to re educate ourselfs ,cuz I biliv there are a lot of animals in nairaland

Yesterday I wus caught up in a hot argument with some christian that were planning to beat one gay guy to death .I thot it wus a joke at first
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by BlackBaron: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2012
Na today.

Nigerians don turn animals finish na. A thread similar to this was created, men and even ladies were laughing on the thread saying she deserved to be assaulted!
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2012
livebiz:
What is your criteria that Arab women are less respected, if you think deeply, not allowing your thought to be influence, Arab women are the most respected in the world. You might not understand the concept of their acts and as you too can see Arabs will never, ever indulge in such act as done to the lady. Arabs are trying to turn women away from object of sex to real women. so if you see a woman you see nothing but all the objects of sex in her but not Arab women and this is nothing but male selfishness. Is it not that still not satisfied with what they are seeing that they even resolve to naked the lady at the slightest suspicion. I know this will not be the first and it will not be the last, why our mind had been so adulterated that we want nothing in females but to be seeing them nakedly. Or is that not what we are see all over the internet. ONLY ARABS GIVE RESPECT TO THE WOMB THAT BORN THEM. Pls lets us emulate the respect given to women by them. And also sir, pls try to know enough about people act before you comment.

yet they want liberation! respecting someone is letting some one live her life! You dint creat anyone and you have no right to tell her how to look! God already creat your neck to turn upto 270 degree. You can look away if you dont like what someone is wearing! Osama when alive always have two ladies been assembled to him every week and there body fully covered( watch last days of asama) . No one has right over apart from God! There are somany of those ladies who dont like it while some do! Watch youtube and even see how some iran (persians expose their hair yet claiming to be covering up. A friend told me a story about this muslim that watch p..orn in nigeria lol.. My brother God is all about the HEART!
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by lacasa: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Na wa 4 some people in thαt region
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by luvinhubby(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Some men are simply BRUTE BEASTS. Some of them would have also criticised the Aluu people but have shone themselves worse off.
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by lepasharon(f): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
OLDD! angry
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
lepasharon: OLDD! angry

Is that your response to this? It doesn't matter if it's 10-years-old, public lynching needs to be stamped out, and the more awareness is created, the better.

Poor girl! Those Nigerian guys are indeed animals.

#JusticeforAluu4
Re: Girl Stripped Naked For Stealing. What Are Our Leaders Doing ? by livebiz: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Toaskarity:

yet they want liberation! respecting someone is letting some one live her life! You dint creat anyone and you have no right to tell her how to look! God already creat your neck to turn upto 270 degree. You can look away if you dont like what someone is wearing! Osama when alive always have two ladies been assembled to him every week and there body fully covered( watch last days of asama) . No one has right over apart from God! There are somany of those ladies who dont like it while some do! Watch youtube and even see how some iran (persians expose their hair yet claiming to be covering up. A friend told me a story about this muslim that watch p..orn in nigeria lol.. My brother God is all about the HEART!

Yes it might be like that. But as you know there will always be an exceptional to situations of things of cause some ladies might not like it and for your information, the act of covering is a commandment from Our creator. Like you said because God creat us does not mean we should mis behave. And most importantly, every nation have her own ifcultural value. The fact that some nations decided to go n.de in all situation does not mean they are free or they have freedom. Also its true that some muslims in Nigeria watch p..orn, thats why The recommendation of our religion is that all the materials leading to such act should be remove from the society. Muslims are no saint and human being have weak heart but still we should try to attain the pleasure of our Creator. But still thinking deep you will agree with me that we are doing nothing but to feast on the n.kedn..s of our women which should stop.

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Cuts Off His Own Leg To Save His Colleagues’ Lives (Photo) / What You Must Know About Guard Dogs / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.