Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook (2507 Views)

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Dopefiend(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
She claims she met the man on Facebook and both arranged for a friendly date after one month of lovey dovey inbox messages.
The man picked her up in a Range rover car and drove to upmarket westlands for a drink. She decided to have red bull since that was their first time of meeting and didn’t want to leave a bad impression.
During their date, she excused herself and went to the loo, that was when the man drugged the red bull she was drinking.
The girl only remembers being drowsy and someone dragging her to the car. She was half awake but still weak when the man together with other assailants raped her repeatedly. She lost count of the number of times she was raped.
She only came back to her senses when good samaritans found her in Umoja 2, Kenya in a very bad state.
The girl said her vagina was sore and couldn’t walk properly.
She warns females to be very careful about the male friends they meet on Facebook as not all of them have good intentions.

Source: http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/08/girl-drugged-raped-man-met-facebook/

They neva learn. Hw on earth wud u leave an open drink wit someone u jst met(physically) nd go to d restroom

Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by AKMoney1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
At least she's not dead like cynthia.
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Kx: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
When they spend all their time in all the social sites and no sooner had they met new guys than they demand for r/cards,take me out to cinema, ask for money to buy all sorts etc,-this is the kind of results they get.
Even girls from very poor bckgrounds clutches wide screened bold 5's and ipads.
To do what other than to catch unsuspecting fun seeking men in social media.

They will never learn their lesson.

1 Like

Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Dopefiend(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Kx: When they spend all their time in all the social sites and no sooner had they met new guys than they demand for r/cards,take me out to cinema, ask for money to buy all sorts etc,-this is the kind of results they get.
Even girls from very poor bckgrounds clutches wide screened bold 5's and ipads.
To do what other than to catch unsuspecting fun seeking men in social media.

They will never learn their lesson.

Dey keep discarding other people's experience. Why dey do dat, beats me.
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is sad. It's best a person never goes out with someone he or she isn't sure of
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Lasinoh: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Still on FACEBOOK?
Tufiakwa!!!! cheesy

Sorry dear! You have learned a grave lesson!
NEVER HANG OUT WITH CYBER RIFF -RAFF! kiss
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Dopefiend(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: This is sad. It's best a person never goes out with someone he or she isn't sure of

True. But den, same cnt be said for all. Facebook jst dey spoil market anyhw, cos I'll love to meet ya wink bt I already knw what ya response wud be *sigh* nd no I won't try to drug u or throw u off a balcony smiley
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

True. But den, same cnt be said for all. Facebook jst dey spoil market anyhw, cos I'll love to meet ya wink bt I already knw what ya response wud be *sigh* nd no I won't try to drug u or throw u off a balcony smiley
I would like to meet u. I will bring my husband along
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Dopefiend(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I would like to meet u. I will bring my husband along

Den we gonn hv a party! wink grin cheesy
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

Den we gonn hv a party! wink grin cheesy
my pastor will also come wit holy water for u
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Dopefiend(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: my pastor will also come wit holy water for u

grin grin grin itz gonn be a holy party den. Somebody shout hallelujah! grin grin grin
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

grin grin grin itz gonn be a holy party den. Somebody shout hallelujah! grin grin grin
loolz
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Sirclesse2: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
How i wish naija girls will learn from ds tragic happening. Poor girl
Re: Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook by Osama10(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^^^

They would never learn.

(1) (Reply)

What ISIS Has Reduced Themselves To..( Graphic Photos) / More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. / Woman Unable To Pay N400k Loan She Invested In MMM Kills Herself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.