Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet (1684 Views)

I Need A Place To Intern As A Filmaker Or Video Camera Operator. Pleae Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by boyka3d: 12:50am On Nov 11, 2012
123Dimensions is the place where designs meet. We provide our clients with strong visual communications and powerful creative concepts. Our work is based on the philosophy that one picture says more than a thousand words; we apply this theory to all work; from visual identities to print ads, from promotional materials to exhibition, motion graphics and web design.

Because a strong brand identity is the foundation of any healthy company, we first translate the positioning into a tangible visual identity. This brings your brand to life and gives it character and personality. Once the identity is created, we help building your brand, ensuring consistency across all visual communications.
Description

GRAPHIC DESIGN | PHOTOGRAPHY | MUSICAL VIDEO SHOOT | MUSIC PRODUCTION ADVERTISING | WEB DESIGN | EVENT COVERAGE(PHOTO/VIDEO)|MOTION GRAPHICS | PACKAGING | TV COMMERCIALS |

Call: 08136534117 or 07033749348 for Enquiries

Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by magnificio(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
hi @op, do you guys take trainee designers, i'm looking to develop a career as a graphic designer, i know coreldraw and just started learning photoshop. i need a place i can really learn and work at the same time,(on-the-job-training). My name is Mannix Uche. Hope to hear from you. Cheers
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by IDesign1: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Depends mainly on what you can do and what creative ideas you have. its not about how many applications you can handle but about how good you are with the one you can use, there's no crime in knowing all anyway. 08026775331 you can contact me
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by boyka3d: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Yes! Mr. Mannix. We do take trainees. We would be glad to make you a Professional Graphic Artist. If you let us
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by magnificio(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
boyka3d: Yes! Mr. Mannix. We do take trainees. We would be glad to make you a Professional Graphic Artist. If you let us

thanks for responding, can i get your location and probably, contacts. here's my email: mnxevolve@gmail.com. I'd be glad to hear from you.
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by boyka3d: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2013
We are in Calabar, Cross River State
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by Dewze(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
hello. i also would like to earn some money while i am learning. more like a freelancer. i am still a big novice in designing but i believe i have the talent and ideas to make some interesting contribution. this bellow is the first work i have done in Photoshop.

I'm still a bit slow on delivery but i am usually happy with how it turns out eventually. it's taken me almost 2 weeks to get it to this stage, for i had to learn on the fly almost every step all the way. so, as you may have noticed it's not complete yet, cause i still have to place a photo on the space at the right and clean up the typographic error looking fonts toward the bottom (they were caused by the blending options i applied on the text). i just came across this thread on nairaland and was compelled to post it.

The design is original. except for the words, no other design content or idea is borrowed.

I hope you like it. my email is mocnirvana99@yahoo.co.uk.

a bit of constructive criticism of my first work would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by boyka3d: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hi! Your skills are promising. you have a good chance of succeeding in this field, but you need to push beyond your boundaries, try and play with colors, also practice more on your choice of Fonts but besides all this, i think you stand a great chance in succeeding
Re: 123dimensions - A Place Where Designs Meet by Dewze(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Thanks for the encouragement boyka3d.
When u say choice of color i believe u mean tht i ve to bring in a mix of various colors, like the one u ve on ur initial post. I am realy looking forward to getting to tht level bro. Thanks yet again.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Have Problems With 3d / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.