Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price (77187 Views)

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
"Ideas won't keep, something must be done about them."
By Alfred North Whitehead
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 3:24am On Sep 30, 2016
"According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway."
By Igor Sikorsky
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.
By Proverb
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by NoriegaQ(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
How much to change iPad 3 battery?
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2016
NoriegaQ:
How much to change iPad 3 battery?
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2016

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Harriet Beecher Stowe
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2016
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
George Herbert
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 2:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you've made in the past.
By Deepak Chopra
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
"All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
We thank you for your patronage.
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
By Martin Luther King
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive."
By Howard Thurman
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2016
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2016
"When we complain, we remain. When we whine, we stay behind. When we praise, we raise."
By Jim Bakker
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
"The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected, as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality, to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid. I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life."
By Elbert Hubbard
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by Larry37(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do you have this kind of android tab screen? And price?

Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Larry37:
Do you have this kind of android tab screen? And price?
yes, 12k how soon do you want to fix
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 4:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2016
"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."
By George Bernard Shaw
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake.
By Confucius
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2016
"Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly."
By Plutarch

1 Like

Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by massive4all: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=iamGraced post=48764026]pls how much to repair a shattered iPad 2screen and broken iPad 4 screen cover

How much is iPad mini 2 screen touch
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
[How much is iPad mini 2 screen touch]
9k how soon do you want to fix it
Re: Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price by ruphytelecom(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
By Henry Ford

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply)

Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers / EASTER SALES! SEALED IN BOX BOLD 5 N55,000 ONLY, CURVE 4 35K ONLY 5DAYS ONLY ! / BEST PRICES BRAND NEW LAPTOPS FOR October 2015 From 35,000.....(Free Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.