Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 (36053 Views)

The Amazing "Collapsing" Structures Inside OAU (photos) / Amazing Truth About number spelling / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Taiwo20(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is interesting. *runs to the roadside Baba Ijebu kiosk to play single 9 and 19*
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by amaks: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
@billyonaire, some simple honest questions pls. What religion are u? Do u believe in God? Where does God come in in ur thinkin /analysis of this topic, & in ur life as a whole?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Emmy9ite(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
masterpiecer:

And that is why its easy to scam dem, mumu many sha
and after they've been scammed, they will come here and open a thread and begin crying.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by greatgenius: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
lol funny thread. btw some of what @billyionare is saying is true. it is actually very simple to calculate so called day numbers,name numbers and life path/destiny numbers. the problem with him and many religionist is that they turn these obvious things into so called secrets and mystics. there should be nothing mysterious about these things because they are not.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by jaygem(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Localamos(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
mtim14: The last born in our family is 9 years old.

what happens when he turns 10?

Your statement lacks any intellectual relevance to this thread.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Taiwo20(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
jaygem: mine is april 9, 1989 and 9th child. Is that a coincidence ?

Overpopulation
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
chucky234: Hmmm I can see you are working so hard to induct innocent souls into the occult world of mysticism,I pity whoever fall for your preaching and birth theories.
Occult is not evil, cult is. Although I dont know what you imply, or you simply lost touch of lexicon.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by BMZK: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote author=bakenda]The interesting numerical facts about number 9
stem from the fact that we use the base 10 number
system(we count in 10's), 10-1 = 9.

If you use any other base, let's say base b, you'll
get the same interesting results for the number b-1.
I have a simple proof for this but 2busy to state it
now. But let's take an example :

Using base 4, b-1 = 3

3 X 2 = 12
3 X 3 = 21

The sum of the resulting digits 1+2 = 3.
Likewise, 2 + 1 = 3

QED.
Good bless you,
I was 100% sure there must be some mathematical logics behind the correlations. I was busy cracking my head before you pointed it out.
Please try it with binary numbers, base 8 numbers, base 16 numbers or any base numbers of your choice, you will arrive at the same conclusion.

[
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Hardeybisey(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Google isnt best place for cosmic understanding. No organization puts SECRET information out there. Get registered in a cosmic school or esoteric organization. We have many at Calabar, Cross River State.
i did mine nd it also gave me 4,that means we have things in common...can you please share with me things you learnt about yourself!!!
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2012
This is amazing *
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Hardeybisey: i did mine nd it also gave me 4,that means we have things in common...can you please share with me things you learnt about yourself!!!
how did you calculate yours?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2012
@Billyonaire:If u add DOB + month+ year and u get 9,what does dis imply according to ur info.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Tinynita(f): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2012
china top leaders...........d polit buro has a standing committe of 9
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2012
nice thread. But why is the OP not giving us the source of where u copied this from instead of pretending you are that smart

Wey the link?? or u won take credit for someones else discovery?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by LordBabs(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Billyionaire is on point! person christians can go and meet their god...who has forbidden them never to seek universal knowledge/truths. Numerology and mysticism are in no way evil, EXCEPT when the person concerned uses it to invoke evil. And for those interested in the mystical significance of their date-of-births, you can check the link below, for some diminutive numerological satiation.
http://webspace.webring.com/people/pj/jcsherwood1950/jcsherwood/magicsquare.htm
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Bolarge1(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2012
LIKE WISE ALL OTHER NUMBERS 0 TILL 8 HAVE THEIR OWN PECULIARITIES.

Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by kcreal(f): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2012
I was born on the 9th month of the year. My first name has 9 letters and my surname has 9 letters too.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Image123(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2012
and you posted after 9am, very amazing
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Floxxi(f): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
My sister was born on 9/9/1981. 9+9=18, 9*9=81, 8+1=9 . Any significance?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Floxxi: My sister was born on 9/9/1981. 9+9=18, 9*9=81, 8+1=9 . Any significance?
if he says "No", your sister becomes insignificant or what?
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Ticklishmummy(f): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2012
Billyonaire: 9 represents perfection, and its the highest of numbers, 10 actually equals 1 and from 10 is a repetition of smaller numbers. Add the digits of your birth day 1 by 1 and if you arrive at 9, then your birth date signify that your soul went through maturity and you are here to teach others. But not ruling out that you can be here fooling around too cos you forgot why you are here. Example, someone born on March 30, 1934 = 30+3+1+9+3+4 = 5 (5th cosmic cycle of birth), get the life mastery handbook and read what's in store for you.

I thougt people always said 7 is the number of perfection,others would say 8 and now 9.What's to believe now?
Nothing serious just wondering!
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by dejialam(m): 3:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Super1759: 7+11+1+9+9+0=37,3+7=10 which is 1(1st comic birth) we belong together...hahahahahahahaha.
how about the person born on th
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by uncletbuddy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
interesting! Let me calculate my birth date first.
Re: The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 by Alphonso7: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2016
how about the person born on the 14th of nov 1988

Dejialam, I can help, but with that I'll need your legal name, SS#, and where you bank smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? / Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.