Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? (1216 Views)

6 Wack Nigeria Songs That Became Hits / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Illbliss Is Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by layemmy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
Have you heard Sanchez before? what do you feel about him
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by PoDeep(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2008
More WACK than daddy MAC, BACK TO BACK!!
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by zigbo(f): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2008
is it pick it up sanchez? if dats him, the guy is not bad at all.
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by whateva(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
Sanchez is okay my favourite tracks on his album are 1.Lady on the bus 2,Genesis
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by WarfyBoy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2008
@poster

i dont know wt u feel or hear, i dont even care what you think, abeg no ry repeat dis topic again.

@Zigbo

i don dey c your opinion for different topic for this NL, you dey reason well no b small, u get luck say we kno no face to face,n u no dey stay nie me, i 4 dey hound u with beer everyday. u 2 much bro

@po Deep

your sense dey unda ur foot!! okpe
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by zigbo(f): 1:44am On Feb 15, 2008
@warf, thx. i know my id sounds guyish but i'm actually female wink
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by meekas(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2008
Whateva:
You Know a good song when u hear one but i think u shld listen 2 other tracks like Shey? and Imagine If they are nice songs too.
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by whateva(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2008
make i talk true i dont like to dey perform for club ( dem dey force you)
no i just dey do am for the love
u see e b like say i dey stage dey waste line,
I like the album well
Lady on the bus dey tripe me tire
now i know why e cut ogede
he be correct strong man
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by edgecution(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
Sanchez is good. Period!
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by meekas(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2008
Wateva:
I dey feel u but aw come a girl like u sabi rap music like this?
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by mailmalc(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2008
@meekas,zigbo,whatever,warfy boy
una know wetin dey. I'll try get u a free chance to watch sanchez perform live in naija. keep u posted  wink

@podeep
i kind of feel u but u see, man needs to sell mo' copies so it's not adviseable to burst ill on all your tracks else very few peeps would appreciate u. I was with WESLEY of BLACK REVERENDZ that did the AYANGBA song and i was tryin to burst a short freestyle in a hotel room and he was like he could do better so i told him aiight let me listen to his so called "rap" just to pro'lly mock him. behold when he started i pleaded with him not to stop. He was and still is an emcee but u know condition now. He even did a very dope and funny Diss track to ruggedman as a reply but his promoter told 'em it wasn't worth the stress dissin a ghost act then ruggedy baba wasn't that popular.

I always advice we try to check out an artist performance properly before concludin if he's dope or wack 'cause it's like they are all wanting to make music to suit the larger part of the people in a given society so they kind of mix styles.

"O' boy the track is hot whether u like am or not".

Cyrus Da Virus Feat. Sanchez
@sanchez: o' boy u wack 0
sanchez replied: two words .    .    .     SHEIGE ! WAKA   grin
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by jawosin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2008
lol, too many wack people dey o
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by layemmy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
Po Deep:

More WACK than daddy MAC, BACK TO BACK!!

it seems you don't have idea of the artiste question but if you know try talk good cuz you are wack than my 3 months old sister.but if you care to know try listen to tracks like,pick it up,shey,imagine if,lady on a bus etc, if you are done come,i will want to know what you feel.
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by Wordsmith(m): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2008
emm. . .lol. . .i don't know how i'm gona say this. . .but i agree with Po Deep. Not because we are related, but because i or should i say we've had Sanchez's album for almost a year and dude is damn wack. He has good ideas and themes for his songs but the album was wack, delivery was wack, rhymes were ok, though. The irony is, one of the songs i hate most is that "pick it up" song. Lady in the Bus (or something like that) was the best song IMO.

If this was the same Sanchez on Mode9's Malcolm IX, then that dude has gone terribly wack. Far more wack than Big Daddy Mack puffin' on that crack
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by layemmy(m): 1:21am On Feb 21, 2008
really i don't really know you own definition for wack songs really cuz it does not have punchline and metaphors,my guy bone lets give it to is creativity if we keep calling all this songs wack then which one is dope cuz i have a lot of 9ja cds and i have listening to everyone.hope you tell me your definition of your wack and dope rap song but i believe he is good and his style is different and the way he render them.
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by Wordsmith(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2008
dude, have you listened to Sanchez's album? Not just some songs, i mean the whole album. His delivery veered off point. Dude has a problem rhyming over beats. His rhymes were for most parts monosyllables but were ok, though. Like i said, he had good themes. And please don't give me that punchline/metaphor BS. I never advocated or use that as a criteria in reviewing albums so don't get it twisted.
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by bolajibaok(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2008
if u know how easy it is to just do a simple freestyle then u will know how hard it is to bust like crazy. criticizing someone who tried is a bitchy attitude.

if u are still a critic , rap a single song and let the whole nairaland judge you. you think say na beans ?

sanchez tried, ayangba boys tried. period
Re: Is This Guy Dope Or Wack? by layemmy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
great buddy,you spoke well bolajibaok

(1) (Reply)

Jimmy Jatt's Jump Off : Who's Hot And Who's Not ! / Whats The Real Meaning Of Swagga / "Money Lover" - Samanga & Krayola. Dedicated To All The Gold Diggers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.