Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

MBGN 2012: Isabella Ayuk Launches Foundation - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / MBGN 2012: Isabella Ayuk Launches Foundation (903 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MBGN 2012: Isabella Ayuk Launches Foundation by Rocktation(f): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Beautiful Girl In Nigeria  pageant, Queen Isabella Agbor Ayuk, has launched her pet project, Vanessa Manyor Memorial Foundation, VMMF. The event took place at the Silverbird Galleria, Abuja,  and was attended by celebrities, friends and well wishers from Nigeria and abroad.
The Vanessa Manyor Memorial Foundation is a non-profit organisation committed to the protection of rural dwellers against the spread of typhoid fever, malaria, HIV\AIDS, tuberclosis and other opportunistic infections. Nigerians are proud of these female ambassadors as they give back to their immediate community.

“The MBGN 2012 project is in line with the millennium development goals and Queen Isabella is using the platform to campaign against typhoid fever because I lost my sister to typhoid and also to empower widows (because my mum is a widow) by creating small scale businesses for them because I believe that one of the problem facing Nigeria today is extreme poverty and hunger and when u empower a woman, you have empowered the whole nation.”

Some of the places and projects the MBGN Queen has done include primary schools, visits to some widows, hospital equipment donation as well as granting scholarships to some students. She also visited a refugee camp, distributed free Typhoid vaccines and also renovated some primary schools as well as some houses belonging to widows.

http://nigeriathings./2012/12/05/mbgn-2012-isabella-ayuk-

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? / Identical Triplet Sisters Got Married Together In A Joint Wedding In Brazil / Africa In The World Happiness Report – Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.