Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards (8983 Views)

The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 / Best Of Nollywood Awards 2012 Winners List / VIDEO: Serena Williams Beats Agnieszka Radwanska During The 2012 Wimbledon Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
*From BN
The year is about to come to an end and we’ve seen loads of awards shows celebrating women but on Saturday 8th December 2012, it was time for the men.

While most of us were relaxing in our homes or stylishly heading out to places of interests, celebrities gathered at the Oriental Hotel, Lekki, Lagos, for the 5th edition of the Mode Men of the Year Awards.

Hosted by Nollywood star, Stella Damasus and TV personality, Frank Edoho, the event saw in attendance Uru Eke, Alex Ekubo, Efe Tommy, Elohor Aisien, Ugonna Omeruo, Seyi Shay, Lami Phillips, Rekana Sharon Ojong, Ifeanyi Dike Jnr, Beverly Naya, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, 2Face Idibia and many more.

So who took home the top honour of the night? It was none other than Nigerian business mogul, Aliko Dangote, who was not present at the award, as the Man of the Year. Other winners include Wizkid as the musician of the year, Ohimai Atafo as the Most Stylish Man of the Year and Chris Attoh as the Actor of the Year.

The 5th Annual Mode Men of the Year Awards – Full List

Man of the Year
Aliko Dangote

Woman of the Year
Maryanna Udo-Okonjo (CEO, Fine & Country)

Business Man of the Year
Dr Ernest Azudialu

Governor of the Year
Governor Godswill Akpabio

Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Uche Nnaji of OUCH

Actor of the Year
Chris Attoh

TV Personality of the Year
Uti Nwachukwu

Radio Personality of the Year
Freeze

Luxury Brand of the Year
Porsche

Young Designer of the Year
Taryor Gabriels

Most Stylish Man of the Year
Ohimai Atafo

Sports Personality of the Year
Paralympics Team

Musician of the Year
Wizkid

Young Humanitarian of the Year
Igho Sanomi II of Telaveras

Comedian of the Year
Elenu

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pictures from the black carpet

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
Adebayo Oke-Lawal
Alex Ekubo
Beverly Naya

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
BlackMagic
Cally Ikpe
Capital Femi
Chidynma

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
Damilola Adegbite
Daniel Ademinokan
Dolapo Oni
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Efe Tommy
Elohor Aisien
Ezinne Chinkata
Pheel

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Familusi Akin Babajide
Frank Edoho
Freeze
Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lami Phillips
Jumai Shaba
Ohimai Atafo
Praiz

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rekana Sharon Ojong
Seyi Shay
Ugonna Omeruo
Victoria Kimani

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Uru Eke & Noble Igwe
Uti Nwachukwu
Vector
Wale Ojo

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wunmi Bakare
Yaw
Yets Asika
Yomi Casual

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
I thought it was another nl award ni oooo.... grin

@thread, kai....most of the guys are just disgracing me! Don't they have dress sense at all?

Abeg someone tell me that Adebayo oke lawal is not gay undecided

The last pictures are hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2012
There aren't enough pages to contain on our celebs style grin

But focus on the main event! tongue
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Mynd44: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2012
Hello!!!!

How come you did not have pictures on me on the black carpet? Anyway, beautiful people I am seeing there. Really beautiful people
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe: There aren't enough pages to contain on our celebs style grin

But focus on the main event! tongue
There's nothing focusable in the main event tongue

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
speedyboi:
There's nothing focusable in the main event tongue
Lmao
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Jazzgreen(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
And as if they forgot
worst governor of the year:T.A ORJI
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Ifilinwa(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
No dress sense @all from the men, all of 'em trousers are so tight that I even saw d size nd shape of dia ***k... #pukes
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by ijebabe: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
^That will be Yomi Casual. He even owns a boutique in Lagos!
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Goldenheart(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
is dat guy so bored he is sleeping?!!!!

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Goldenheart(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
i tawt i saw tontoh dike
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Goldenheart: i tawt i saw tontoh dike
'squeeze' me? angry *hands him a recommended pair of eye-glasses*

Check again sir smiley
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by SisiKill1: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Even in the most beautifullest suits, most of the guys still look thugish. They have what my grandma calls ehono look. Not exactly sure what that means or how to translate it but it seems very appropriate here. ...based on how she uses it.

It is kinda sad because it is obvious they really put an effort into it...God love em but they did. I mean you can almost smell the try hardiness oozing out of their pores but that look. . .that hunhunhun look is just a total disadvantage. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2012
42 Unlikes
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Mynd44: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Bad clothing or not. I think it is ways great when you are recognised and an award is given to you
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Even in the most beautifullest suits, most of the guys still look thugish. They have what my grandma calls ehono look. Not exactly sure what that means or how to translate it but it seems very appropriate here. ...based on how she uses it.

It is kinda sad because it is obvious they really put an effort into it...God love em but they did. I mean you can almost smell the try hardiness oozing out of their pores but that look. . .that hunhunhun look is just a total disadvantage. embarassed

Lmao @ ehono grin grin

[size=5pt]sisi kill please talk to me sad....embarassed [/size]
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by SisiKill1: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Lmao @ ehono grin grin

[size=5pt]sisi kill please talk to me sad....embarassed [/size]

Ah! Speedyboi, I am so so so sorry, I don't remember seeing any of your post addressed to me.

I promise you, I wasn't deliberately ignoring you, sometimes I skim the threads so quickly I miss some things. embarassed

Forgive me? sad grin
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2012
ijebabe: ..
I disagree with Uti's award...Ahn ahn....TV personality of the year....And they chose UTI over IK BBA presenter. Rubbish.
Re: Winners Of The 2012 Mode Men Of The Year Awards by Gamesmart: 8:38am On May 14, 2015
speedyboi:
I thought it was another nl award ni oooo.... grin

@thread, kai....most of the guys are just disgracing me! Don't they have dress sense at all?

Abeg someone tell me that Adebayo oke lawal is not gay undecided

The last pictures are hilarious grin

If Adebayo Oke Lawal is not gay, then I am not black.

Can a man be more camp than this? See him posing like a female model.

All 3 in this picture,Adebayo Oke Lawal, Denola Adepetun and Toke Makinwa, are gay.

[img]http://onobello.com/images/2013/nov/9.%20Denola%20Adepetun%20With%20Adebayo%20Oke%20Lawal%20&%20Friend.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Yoruba Actress Uploaded Her Nude Pix ====>>> / Photos: Meet The World Dirtiest Man Alive / Photos 25 Year Old Dai Macedo Wins 2013 Miss Bum Bum Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.