Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208675 members, 1561324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 01:21 PM

Need Advice In Choosing An I.T Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Advice In Choosing An I.T Course (325 Views)

The Best I.T Course To Study.... / Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. / I.t Course Options (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Need Advice In Choosing An I.T Course by KingHeni(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Please i need advice in choosing a particular I.T course to pursue... i currently await admission to futher my studies, but i don't want to be idle during this period. I love any thing that has to with I.T . Am really interested in building software, applications and good interactive web sites like one of these social sites around, but the issue is i don't have full knowledge about the particular course that will help me accomplish this dream... please all experts and guru please advice with full details to bring me up to date please. Thanks for your concern and God bless you IJN... Amen
Re: Need Advice In Choosing An I.T Course by Kaysalas: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
hey there, why not simple start wit html. google the web for free ebooks on html, download and then educate yourself.
Re: Need Advice In Choosing An I.T Course by stryda(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
hello good evening. for what asked for for the software development, i suggest you read this first.

http://quadclover.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/programmers-the-unsung-heroes/

(0) (Reply)

urgent Help Needed In Writing Hyperlink Code / Final Year Web Development Project: Help Needed Please. / Understanding The Challenges Of Building A Billion $ Tech Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.