Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Need 2 Get Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need 2 Get Body (548 Views)

This Little Boy Need 2. 5m Naira For Heart Surgery In India / The Send 2, Get One Free Certified First Aid & Cpr Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Get Body by shadowxteem(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am a
Re: I Need 2 Get Body by sucezTP(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Eat eba continuously and watch how the miracle unfolds...
Re: I Need 2 Get Body by franel79(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
Take lots of water after every meal and always.
Re: I Need 2 Get Body by eddy1977(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
From the picture on your profile,you don't seem that thin at all. But if getting fat is what you are really wanting,then you may consider the side effects of fatness.the health issues and overall fulfillment.
Most people here in the USA would envy your current body type.
Re: I Need 2 Get Body by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2013
eddy1977: From the picture on your profile,you don't seem that thin at all. But if getting fat is what you are really wanting,then you may consider the side effects of fatness.the health issues and overall fulfillment.
Most people here in the USA would envy your current body type.

absolutely!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Maurice Iwu, Others Recordbreakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment / Day 4 Of The NMA Summit Which Took Place In Asaba. / Ariel Sharon Brain Scan Shows Signs Of Consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.