Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure (117022 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why coming out with soffisticasted phones now when they have already damage their image from the start with iron like phone that make loud noises. I was suprise when I saw their latest phone with a guy in the bank and when I asked which phone is he holding that looks that fine and he said Techno. I just opened my mouth b'cos I didn't bliv it at first.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by 2NDACCT(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
^^ dah tru
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
How much abeg... I asked a techno dealer here & he told me N30,000.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Bond008(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
fikadodo4sure :
.the fone is already available for computer village at ikejaa and the specification mentioned above are correct
ya right. i have handled it. but note i said that before it was released grin
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hmmm... The specs are mediocre at best but what really killed the phone is the idea that it's going to launched with ICS and not even Jelly Bean when it comes out next year. Heck, we are getting ready for Key Lime Pie this year and dem wan release phone with ics next year.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by seyih2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
It has already been released. It costs 27k. A Frnd is using it right now.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by antontech(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
fone dey market
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Oladenis(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
well d fone dey okay bt techno does nt av a second hand value ...I will prefer using HTC android .
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by tedd(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
angryStill no Touch light either on top/side or Rear lights for crystal photo shots on N3.....and N7/D7....why na Techno?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by maclatunji: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2013
chidooh1: why is tecno coming out with sophisticated devices lately after they must have messed themselves and their products including images with inferior phones that don't worth to be called phone. How can they reconcile past with present.

One word- progress!

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by maclatunji: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Hmmm... The specs are mediocre at best but what really killed the phone is the idea that it's going to launched with ICS and not even Jelly Bean when it comes out next year. Heck, we are getting ready for Key Lime Pie this year and dem wan release phone with ics next year.

Na wash! All these phones basically do the same thing. They use marketing to drive us to buy more. See how you are hyping 'Key Lime Pie' as if your life depended on it.

What will be next? 'Highway to heaven'?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by mrofficial2(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2013
henryskywalker2003: Hmmm... The specs are mediocre at best but what really killed the phone is the idea that it's going to launched with ICS and not even Jelly Bean when it comes out next year. Heck, we are getting ready for Key Lime Pie this year and dem wan release phone with ics next year.

The phone is already out! This thread was created December last year. I don't know what the moderators on NL smoke. undecided
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by mikael3(m): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2013
D fone is out....nd d price is 29k
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by hassymo5(m): 5:17am On Apr 11, 2013
im using it, the phone is great!!!!
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Teymanhenry(f): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2013
What makes me like techno so much is thier thier stuffs are very cheap and versatile.. I'm gunin for this model ;DWhat makes me like techno so much is thier thier stuffs are very cheap and versatile.. I'm gunin for this model
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by undergroundking(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2013
ibietela2: Let me wait for this... Hope it wont tear pocket.
grin
ibietela2: Let me wait for this... Hope it wont tear pocket.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2013
Brainrex: Tecno n5 or n7 Specs at a glance:
1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S4 processor
4.0" WVGA (800x480) IPS capacitive display
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Adreno 203 GPU
512MB of RAM
4GB of internal storage
microSD up to 32GB
5MP autofocus camera with LED flash
VGA front-facing camera
Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA 900/2100Mhz
HSPA+ 21Mbps
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
GPS with aGPS support
Bluetooth 2.1
microUSB 2.0
Li-lon 1600mAh 1500 mAh battery
131×68.2×11.3mm (dimension)
152g (weight)
Its an awesome phone, and "unlockroot" roots the phone very easily too
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by balogunsam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sagula Isac: Wow,nice one from TECNO,i want that Android phone N7 ! cheesy

like seriously...
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by MSQUARE28(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Techno N7 is already out 4 #30,000 only
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ridott02: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=GSMvillage]It is reported that TECNO will launch a new smartphone N7, an enhanced version of N3, with the combination of combination of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a 1GHz dual core CPU, running on a 5.0 inches large touchscreen. Other notable specs include a 5 mega pixel rear camera with flash, a 0.3 mega pixel front camera, 4GB of ROM and 512GB of RAM. TECNO, as a rule, will offers an 8GB memory card with purchase of every smartphone, with the device supporting up to 32GB memory card
what about the TECNO Q1?what are its functions pics?I like keypad and touchscreen together not just touchscreen alone.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 12, 2013
so this phone of athing no get 3g or 4g?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ichidodo: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Is Tecno in Abj?.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by chazzyx: 5:45am On Apr 15, 2013
LCDD:

Check it online, it's basically the same. The only problem I have with the phone is that it hangs most times. Aside that, it's a good phone. I love it.

Tecno N7 review.

I bought d phone 5th April 2013. Short specs below:
5'' screen (diagonal),
Has one volume & one power button as Hard keys,
D oda 3 buttons are soft touch on screen,
It comes preloaded with many apps but no flash player and adobe reader as usual. But it opened pdf files with oda pre installed apps easily.
It also comes wt 8gb microsd memory card & phone cover. I only had to buy screen protector only.
Basically, u don't need to buy any add on except to start downloading any apps u normally use.
I had to install adobe flash and reader from adobe site by going to the archives - google 'installing adobe flash on android' to get instructions on how to do it yourself.
On feel & look, the phone is hard and looks solid. There is no Tecno label at the front screen. Only on the screen cover. This can be easily removed by those who are brand concerned. On using it for the past 10 days, the phone is well built absolutely.
It is worth every kobo spent on it. I have dropped my 3 inch Lg Optimus P698 for its small screen. Compared, I will say the software of P698 is just a bit well done. I will recommend buy for the phone until I notice any quirk. As for downloads, browsing, chatting & calling. It is good in all respect. But with this WARNING, take care when changing wallpapers and settings. Tread with caution, the phone can: become unstable and unusable. I had to carefully undo wallpaper to stop d phone behaving unpredictably. Most important, the phone screen goes off anytime u r making a call. So never touch setting of using the power button to end call - I paid dearly for it. As I was left at d mercy of who am calling to end the call for me. It took me long to figure out d setting and restored my call sanity/control. Flashing is not too easy wt a phone u dont see its display while calling except u r expert at flashing. No software updates from Tecno should be expected - Chinese stuff, but they can prove me wrong with time. Disclaimer- Just my honest review, I hold no brief for Tecno & will not benefit in anyway from this.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by chazzyx: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2013
LCDD:

Check it online, it's basically the same. The only problem I have with the phone is that it hangs most times. Aside that, it's a good phone. I love it.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Greenplanet(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]This phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM ;DThis phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by 2NDACCT(f): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Greenplanet: [color=#006600][/color]This phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM ;DThis phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM
seriously ?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by Damola12: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
na chinko phone una dey talk abouy abi
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ladeski: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
arcbabe: Why coming out with soffisticasted phones now when they have already damage their image from the start with iron like phone that make loud noises. I was suprise when I saw their latest phone with a guy in the bank and when I asked which phone is he holding that looks that fine and he said Techno. I just opened my mouth b'cos I didn't bliv it at first.
now you know.......

10 years or more ago no one wanted to buy a Hyundai....today the evidence is there for you to see.

Tecno, like any other company can IMPROVE

If they choose to.
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ladeski: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Greenplanet: [color=#006600][/color]This phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM ;DThis phone is not officially launched..the ones u are seeing are test run....i believe the official TECNO N7 WILL HAVE 1GB OF RAM

believing and FACT are two different things.

You may believe you have a chance of dating Rihanna

FACT is you wont grin

Moving on......

Its 512 mb bros.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by uche08(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
So much about this TECNO, I will give it a trial.
Which of it can browse, mailing, facebook things, good applications?
Re: TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure by ridott02: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
sam4xadams: The longest thread in nairaland is tecno N3 thread still counting 17o+ I bet this thread go reach am. I anywhere I sold my galaxy y pro duos to get this n3. The n7 is nice too

How did you want to sale your samsung ypro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / Google Pixel Discussion Thread / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.