Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. (914 Views)

Thread For Unilorin Convocants And Unilorites On The 30th Convocation / Oya,follow Me Celebrate / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by ohisgycreative(m): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2012
Am usin this medium to wish my self and dose who today is their Birthday... LLNP......

PLS JOIN US BY SENDIN IN UR BIRTHDAY WISHES...

GOD BLESS U ALL
http://facebook.com/ohisgycreative

Re: If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2012
I am not,but hpy bufday bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by Rocktation(f): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2012
...neither was I, but Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by k2039: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Happy Birthday, birthday mate, wishing you a prosperous and fulfilling year. [/color]

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by Rocktation(f): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Aww, Happy Birthday you too!
You should have a thread opened in your name in the romance section by now. I'll go check it out. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born On The 30th Of Dec... Join Me Celebrate Today Is My Birthday. by ohisgycreative(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Happy Birthday, birthday mate, wishing you a prosperous and fulfilling year. [/color]

wow...bday mate... Wish u more in gudLife... U can follow me on twitter @OhisGyCreative or add me on fbk http://fb.com/ohisgycreative

(1) (Reply)

................. / Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales / Tecno, Pman Stormed Freedom Park, Closed Down Vvip Quilox Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.