Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (386235 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by engrlucky: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2013
joshmoy: Dyu noe aw annoying it is 2 c 2 overgrown babies that scaled d cut off marks fight over a meager case? Well i am sure u don't cos if probably u scored below, u won't have time 4 arguments nd u'll channel ur resources into looking 4 another alternative. It proves d saying that 'fill a man's belly , and he's no more that a squirming child'.

To better peepz that have kept dis thread up and running buh scored below; there is a reason 4 everything. Just take it in good faith and never give up. Rejoice with those who made it.

Cos as 4 me, am heading off 2 fCe akoka 2 apply cos I wanna b an educationist!

The end, justifies the means

Bliss.
Peace.
Respect.

It is well. But I must say that it is not good for you to allow anything whatsoever to annoy you. All the best sha. I wish you success in your application to fce Akoka. Do have a great day ahead.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by hillsnite(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2013
engr lucky:

where have you been all these while. You are hiding and booking in prep for Akoka. I know you o o oh!
My score? I've said it now! Check. I said I have the same putme score with him. And you already know my Jamb score.
So what's it? The aggregate? Ok. Just add 0.88 to what you said you have and thats it.

How's the studio buiz.
u guys really killed d p'utme oooo, am sure cmul is waiting 4 genius lyk u guys. Studio fyn jawe, we tenq God. Hw ur health nw??
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by solarenergy: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Page 200
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by okeke2: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
we should close this thread...asclong as that ASUU president is still breathing
education sector is DEAD unless the man was killed
PLS PRAY FOR HIS DEATH!!!!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by okeke2: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
we should close this thread...as long as that ASUU president is still breathing
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
honey: owbecee, why are porting frm OAU 2 UNILAG i thougt they said that OAU is oba awon university.
Porting...lol...nicely put. Yes OAU na baba. No b lie. But Lag suits me more for a number of reasons too numerous to write here. But OAU is da bomb especially if u b brainy cos dat skul no be beans o. Of d greatest ife...great!!!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
engr lucky:

lolz at two overgrown babies. There is nothing someone will not see on social network. ...... that's by the way.

Yea. I rep mbbs. That guy, Hillsnite, that is talking about intimidation is also one.
#Whispering# (please don't tell him I told you this. Let it be our little secret). Don't mind him jor. He's also a genius like you. I swear to God, if you hear his Jamb score, you'll not only be intimidated but you'll wonder if he's a human being. Lolz

Did I hear you say You've not printed your putme result. What are you waiting for? Hmmm. E be like say you no sabi say unilag network dey fall hand at times. The last time it misbehaved, if you want to print your result it will tell you 'invalid registeration number' or 'payment yet to be made'. So please and please go asap to where you can print it and print at least two colour and one black and white copy of your putme result before you enter one chance.
Overgrown babies...really got me laffing. As for printing, I've bn working so I hvnt really had time to print. But u don put fear for ma mind now so I dey go print dis morning. As for Hillsite I sure say na badt guys only him one. Nice one boss.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
UNN has published their academic calendar for 2013/14 inspite of d on-going strike. Is there smtin we are nt being told? Nawa o
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Owbeecee:
Porting...lol...nicely put. Yes OAU na baba. No b lie. But Lag suits me more for a number of reasons too numerous to write here. But OAU is da bomb especially if u b brainy cos dat skul no be beans o. Of d greatest ife...great!!!
i disagree and stand to be corrected
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
godofphysics: UNN has published their academic calendar for 2013/14 inspite of d on-going strike. Is there smtin we are nt being told? Nawa o
THE DECISION OF WETHER TO PULL OUT OF A STRIKE OR NOT DEPENDS ON THE VICE CHANCELLOR AND THE GOVERNING COUNCIL OF THE SCHOOL AND ALSO THE STRENGHT OF THE ASUU BRANCH IN THE SCHOOL
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Owbeecee:
if u neva enta anoda person farm, u go tink say na ur papa farm big pass. OAU na baba in terms of wat? Na angels dey teach dem? Dem get diff. curriculum? I'm just curious to know (no argument intended mind you)
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
godofphysics: if u neva enta anoda person farm, u go tink say na ur papa farm big pass. OAU na baba in terms of wat? Na angels dey teach dem? Dem get diff. curriculum? I'm just curious to know (no argument intended mind you)
GBAM!!!! GOD BLESS YOU..... IN FACT I NEED TO SEND YOU RECHARGE CARD.... GOD BLESS YOU X10000
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
godofphysics: if u neva enta anoda person farm, u go tink say na ur papa farm big pass. OAU na baba in terms of wat? Na angels dey teach dem? Dem get diff. curriculum? I'm just curious to know (no argument intended mind you)
Bros I don enta Lag before. Did diploma n got into engineering. N no b say brainy no dey lag o. But truth b told oau hard pass. E.g. Medicine for there na only one exam per session. So many sadists there man. I'm speaking from experience. Anyway na d individual matter pass finally. No argument sir. Jst my own opinion.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ollyzahdek: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
SALUTE 2 EVERYBODY IN D BUILDING. Pls my peeps in d aos, is it TRUE dat d change of course form is out.....if YES, pls wen is it closing? and if NO, wen is it going 2 be out?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by damosky12(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Owbeecee:
Bros I don enta Lag before. Did diploma n got into engineering. N no b say brainy no dey lag o. But truth b told oau hard pass. E.g. Medicine for there na only one exam per session. So many sadists there man. I'm speaking from experience. Anyway na d individual matter pass finally. No argument sir. Jst my own opinion.
Y u cum leave lag na? (no argument intended)
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
damosky12:
Y u cum leave lag na? (no argument intended)
i do not believe his story sé fini
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Owbeecee:
u seem to hv gained admissn into all d universities and of coz i bliv u. I hope u already hv at least one certificate. If not, bros, walai, smtin is wrong smwhr. Tanx 4 d info all d same
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
okeke2: we should close this thread...asclong as that ASUU president is still breathing
smh...he has a fam too...moreover i don't see d fault of ASUU in dis matter(except for d threat to cancel putme which is just to scare people)..if we should pray for any1 to die(which we shouldnt) it should be our corrupt leaders who are only concerned bout their mouths and nafn else...ASUU members re very much affected by dis strike as we are..at least i used a year in FUTA and i know a couple of lecturer's children studying in the skul..so i fink we shouldnt just pray amiss(moreover God wont kill anyone sef cheesy)
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Owbeecee:
lol..u spent 350grand to do diploma?? got in?? den rejected d admission o_O proceeded to oau...had a bsc in BCH...den u coming back to dis same lag with JAMB and not direct entry :s..oga pls explain to us oh..dis ur case is interesting..u knw we re 'shiidren' (y)

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
ASUU strike called off this morning!!! Merit list released this evening!!!!!!

Err...no vex my ogas oh...just rehearsing down smiley
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
For those of you who are coming to Economics department, if you are not well grounded in Mathematics, better pick a change of course form or learn it by force... Good luck to y'all sha.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
dapreacher: ASUU strike called off this morning!!! Merit list released this evening!!!!!!

Err...no vex my ogas oh...just rehearsing down smiley
Are you sure about that?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ortarico(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Well said. . .
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by bukola: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just some minutes ago, president jonathan directed immediate action to end ASUU strike.

President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday directed the two Federal Government committees negotiating the requests by Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), to take immediate measures at endingthe on-going strike.
The Chairman of the Universities Needs Implementation Committee, Gov. Gabriel Suswam of Benue, made this known after a closed-door meeting of the two committees and other stakeholders with President Jonathanatthe StateHouse.in Abuja.
Vice-President Namadi Sambo, the Chairman of the Earned Allowance Committee and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim wereinattendanceatthe meeting.
Also in attendance were, Ministers of Education, Prof. Ruqayyat Rufai, Labour, Emeka Wogu, the Executive Secretary of National Universities Commission, Prof. Julius Okogie and the Chief of Staff to the President, Chief Mike Oghiadome.
Speaking with State House correspondents, Suswamsaid thatthe meeting was summoned by the President “to take some decisions that would end the strike''.
“The President has instructed us, as to what to do, and he has shown a lotof commitments to flagging off projects worth about N100 billion in all the universities in the country, about61 of them.
“So, we are hoping that wewill beable to see the end of the strikevery soon.
“At the end of the day, we hope ASUU is satisfied with the measures that have so far beentaken.
“The federal governmentwill also be meeting with the Universities Councils and Vice Chancellors of our universities within the week towards updating them on some of the decisionstaken,'' he said.
Suswam said about N100 billion had been approved by the Federal Government to his committee to address infrastructure deficit in all universities.

www.mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-directs-immediate-action-to-end-ASUU-strike/
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
For those using the DE/Diploma route, it's an opportunity, don't blow it because of Partying, Etc... You can always do that when you cross over to 200L Afterall all work and no play makes Dele a dull boy. grin
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
honey: MERIT LIST WILL BE OUT BY ___________________________?
If you crossed the cut off, your name's gonna be on the list.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ugosample: If you crossed the cut off, your name's gonna be on the list.
i am a fellow igbo boy, though i passed the cut off, but i couldnt stop wondering why the cut off mark of EE was the second highest after mbbs, any explanation
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
For those who gained admission straight from SS3 (Lucky you) but unfortunately did not meet the pre requisite for your chosen course of study, pick change of course form asap... Don't let anybody decieve you, scammers full akoka. I overhead someone telling a gullible girl that he can secure admission for her in chemical engineering... This girl has no further maths and did not meet the cut off. Don't fall into this trap. Beware. Feel free to ask questions.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Ugosample(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
honey: i am a fellow igbo boy, though i passed the cut off, but i couldnt stop wondering why the cut off mark of EE was the second highest after mbbs, any explanation
Your department is very competitive, and has few spaces... I bet not up to 100 students will make the list. P.S. The fear of Prof Mowete is the begining of... So #PREPARE!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by dapreacher(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ugosample: Are you sure about that?
lol..oga..itz a rehearsal naa...just exercising some faith
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ugosample: For those who gained admission straight from SS3 (Lucky you) but unfortunately did not meet the pre requisite for your chosen course of study, pick change of course form asap... Don't let anybody decieve you, scammers full akoka. I overhead someone telling a gullible girl that he can secure admission for her in chemical engineering... This girl has no further maths and did not meet the cut off. Don't fall into this trap. Beware. Feel free to ask questions.
bia nwa nna ugo, let me correct your notion, there is not luck, only the God factor, i am gaining admission from my ss3 , not because not luck, but because of GOD and hardwork, and most of all i thankGod that UNILAG admission is based mainly on merit.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ugosample: Your department is very competitive, and has few spaces... I bet not up to 100 students will make the list. P.S. The fear of Prof Mowete is the begining of... So #PREPARE!
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIM AND HAVE SEEN ONLY ONCE, BUT PEOPLE SAW HE IS A COMPLETE GENIUS....

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.