Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

#$ Count Down To Nysc 2012a Passing Out Parade (pop) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #$ Count Down To Nysc 2012a Passing Out Parade (pop) (972 Views)

Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016? / Passing Out Parade (POP) For 2012 Batch C Corp Members Scheduled For 0ct. 10th / Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

#$ Count Down To Nysc 2012a Passing Out Parade (pop) by tosomaju(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
wee!
Wee! wee!! wee!!!
How is ur morale?
Are u good to go?
Fellow batch A corps members, we have come a long way in serving our father land nigeria. It's just like yesterday that we were kept in a semi prison called camp and was arrayed in white and white like fowls prepared for a village festival. I remember the early morning drilling which has now made me a -t'ai chi- master. How can i forget the morning delicacy of coloured water and bread or the armed robbers that are armed with cameras scattered all over the camp. My first alawi was shared among the mami marketers -otondo no be disease-
I remember the battle of posting out of camp which led to the freedom of corps members from our oppressors the soldiers and marked the beginning of a new era called the era of PPA and CDS hmm NOW YOUR SUFFER CONTINUES NYSC.
It is now almost over. 32days to go, 313days gone.
Hit like if u are/were a corper. Comment if u will one day serve and tell us what batch and year u hope to serve.
Re: #$ Count Down To Nysc 2012a Passing Out Parade (pop) by ogbudjeediri(m): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
2 God be thy glory, serving on the plateau is God

Please, Share Ur Experiences Me About Adamawa State. / UNN NYSC 2015 Batch A Hopefuls, Let's Meet Here!!! / @sidmach