Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes (3355 Views)

Standard Chartered Graduate Application - Invitation To Assessment / Standard Chartered Graduate Trainee And Experienced Vacancies / Standard Chartered Graduate Trainee And Other Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by 1forall: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Graduate jobs in banking
Every day, our Consumer Bank ensures that the borrowing, wealth management and daily banking needs of 13 million customers worldwide are met through a full suite of innovative products and services.

We’re at the frontline helping our customers through some of life’s most important phases, while continually shaping the way banking is carried out tomorrow.

About the programme
The 12-18 month Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme is an accelerated programme that aims to nurture your capabilities towards a career as a world-class banker.

You’ll develop the skills and knowledge required to be the face of Standard Chartered, enabling you to build strong relationships with our customers to grow their wealth and meet their banking needs.

There are 3 different graduate programmes on the website, read them well to choose the most suitable for you

Click and apply here: http://www.standardchartered.com/en/careers/graduates/programmes-by-location/nigeria-programmes.html

Apply now!

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by Blaisejude: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
hi guys
has anyone applied and has taken the online test?
1forall: Graduate jobs in banking
Every day, our Consumer Bank ensures that the borrowing, wealth management and daily banking needs of 13 million customers worldwide are met through a full suite of innovative products and services.

We’re at the frontline helping our customers through some of life’s most important phases, while continually shaping the way banking is carried out tomorrow.

About the programme
The 12-18 month Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme is an accelerated programme that aims to nurture your capabilities towards a career as a world-class banker.

You’ll develop the skills and knowledge required to be the face of Standard Chartered, enabling you to build strong relationships with our customers to grow their wealth and meet their banking needs.

There are 3 different graduate programmes on the website, read them well to choose the most suitable for you

Click and apply here: http://www.standardchartered.com/en/careers/graduates/programmes-by-location/nigeria-programmes.html

Apply now!
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by rmgbemeje: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yes i have
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by emeeco(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
rmgbemeje: Yes i have
Took the online test on sunday, haven't gotten any reply. Have you?
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by rmgbemeje: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
I took the test yesterday and got a reply today. I got a regret mail

All the best
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by loloprince: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
I took d test f ph teller online 3days ago bt no reply yet
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by franklein: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2013
Anyone who has written dis tests....please any guidelines on wat sort of questions to expect....any help will really be appreciated
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by mukht(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
franklein: Anyone who has written dis tests....please any guidelines on wat sort of questions to expect....any help will really be appreciated

You ll be given examples, just go thru d example as many times as possible. Go to a quiet place n make sure ur internet connection is ok. It is well. Its abstract(shapes) n. %, ratio, graphs and charts.
Re: Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes by mosun35: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Can graduates with experience apply?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy - Customer Relationship Officer / With Bsc And ACA, I Still Dey Beg For Food / United Nations SSCE/OND/Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.