Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking (3446 Views)

2face Idibia's Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye, Shares New Family Photos / Pastor Adeoye Finally Reveals Why He Married 2face’s Baby Mama, Sunmbo Ajaba / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by eric1960: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/2face-baby-mama-sunmbo-blasts-goldies.html

Do you guys agree with her?

No grieving husband grants interview 2days after loosing his wife. Andrew shld pls let Goldie rest peacefully hain! Dis drama is unnecessary
— ♕Adesunmbo Ajaba™ (@Sunmbo) February 16, 2013

Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by greedie1(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2013
son is cute.
yes i agree wit her
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by DICKtator: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
you agree with her? is our culture and theirs the same?
that is just food for thought
you can do the dishes.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by Popowaa: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
The husband is taking advantage of her death to become famous
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by ZACHIE: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
you men are disposable income these leaches.
Hear this vixen.
So, he ought to have shut and protect the vile integrity of a double dealer, a woman whose marital vows are important only to the point that it puts food on her table.
Birds of the same feather defend each other even in death.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by obowunmi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
I agree... he's talking too much. Maybe he was the one that even killed her sef.... all these white men are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by pestherel(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
i actually dont trust that man, yes they might have married but the marriage must have had a problem because while she showed her love to Prezzo why didnt he come out with all the pictures then, anyway MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ah well...

I asked Goldie to be controversial — Hubby

Andrew Harvey, the British husband of the late singer and ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Goldie, has said he had no problems with his late wife’s lifestyle, adding that he even encouraged her to be controversial because it is “marketable.”

Andrew told SUNDAY PUNCH during an online interview that his marriage to the singer was a happy one and they had only recently decided to have children together.

Asked if he agreed with Goldie’s controversial behaviour at the BBA house, he said, “We (Goldie and I) knew the pitfalls of the show and understood the game strategy. I think she did very well, I said ‘make controversy because people love it.’”

Andrew, who is an engineer and has been married to the deceased since 2005, said he decided to stay in the shadows because of the nature of his job.

He said he encouraged Goldie’s lifestyle and wanted her to be happy at all times, adding that he didn’t want to stop her from fulfilling her dreams.

Andrew said he and Goldie had dreams of growing old together and was sad that this was no longer possible.

“Goldie and I preferred this way (secrecy) because I did not want media attention because of my work. I had no disagreement with her lifestyle and I encouraged her to follow her dreams. We often joked about being together like a pair of old slippers

“I did not want her to say ‘if only’ when we were wearing those slippers. That was why I encouraged her to live her dreams,” he said.

Andrew, who is an expatriate in Nigeria, denied reports in some quarters that his wife died as a result of substance abuse. He said Goldie had never been involved in hard drug.

Asked about their long-term goals together, Andrew said Goldie’s demise was very painful because they had agreed last Christmas to have children together.

He said apart from their personal goals, they had planned to set up a charity organisation which would cater for the less privileged.

“We planned to set up a Non-governmental Organisation to help the less fortunate achieve their potential,” he said.
Source
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by Oahray: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
So she is saying it's okay for a wife and mother to trash family for carreer and even flirt around in the BBA show, but it's wrong for the husband to talk to the inquisitive media after her death about his relationship with her? Bull crap!

You guys make it seem he set out to a media house to let out his late wife's secret so that he can be popular. A very stu.pid reasoning to say the least.

Who gave Sunmbo the right to decide the right time for a bereaved husband to grant an interview? If she were such a great custodian of ethics and morality, why is she an unmarried mother? Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by obowunmi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
she just married her second husband na?
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by ladeski: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:
son is cute.
yes i agree wit her
that na 2 baba sperm. Gats to be cute !
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
ok
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Andrew.,how was Goldie's pussy like? Wide or tight? Black or yellow? Hairry or hairless? Wet or dry?
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by sauceEEP(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
dat boy na tubaba cabon copy...handsome..
Re: 2face's Baby Mama, Sunmbo, Blasts Goldie's Husband For Talking by babysnogls: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Dr2great: Andrew.,how was Goldie's pussy like? Wide or tight? Black or yellow? Hairry or hairless? Wet or dry?
Renew ur mind, perv.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo Is Celebrating His 44th Birthday Today / See Rihana In Native Wear !! / Move Aside Hushpuppi: Nigerian King Of Luxury, Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.