Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently (4185 Views)

I Need 50K Loan / I Need 50K Loan In Edo State. Collateral Is My Laptop / I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by Lordwolfs: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by elveco: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Do u hv colleteral
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by Lordwolfs: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Not really, i can only provide an international passports and my details
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by Lordwolfs: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls let me know if you can help me with this loan on time. I dont like wasting time.
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by elveco: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Colleteral is needed
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by flickyas(f): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2013
What about 30/20k loan? what do you expect as collaterial. dont you think if i have something tangle for collaterial e.g an iphone4 then i would have sold it and use it for what i wanted to use it for rather than coming here to ask for loan.
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by flickyas(f): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2013
if you can at least borrow me 20k not later than friday i can return 35k back on 16th of March 2013.
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by LoanCompany: 12:09am On May 02, 2013
Attention,

Are you seriously looking for a Loan to set up a Business or pay off your Bills? Have you been turn down by the Bank or others Lenders? Worry know more for we are here to give you what you have been looking without any delay or problem, kindly contact us via email below for more info today;

Email: financierloanfirmcompany@financier.com
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by LoanCompany: 12:10am On May 02, 2013
Are you seriously looking for a Loan to set up a Business or pay off your Bills? Have you been turn down by the Bank or others Lenders? Worry know more for we are here to give you what you have been looking without any delay or problem, kindly contact us via email below for more info today;

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by LoanCompany: 12:11am On May 02, 2013
.....Attention,

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by LoanCompany: 12:11am On May 02, 2013
$$$$$Attention,

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by MRMARKSMITH: 3:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello friends!!! I am Mr John Romero a citizen of UK. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay fees which yield to nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 3500Pounds. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman whose name is Mrs Patient Jones from the United State (US) who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company (mrmarksmithloancompany@gmail.com) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of 350,000.00Pounds by this great Company { Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company} managed by Mr. MARK SMITH and here i am today happy because Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact Mr MARK SMITH Loan Company now for your loan via email: mrmarksmithloancompany@gmail.com Thanks MR MARK SMITH
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by adamshelen: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
[b]This is to announce to the General public about a genuine lender online that helped me when i was in financial difficulties. I am Mrs Adams Helen living in Spain. I was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and also to buy a home. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a private loan lender by names Mr. Williams Martinez who gave me a loan of $500,000USD and today my business has improved and I'm now a owner of a home. So, I'm here to let you know that if you must contact any firm with reference in getting a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr.Williams Martinez. He doesn't know that I'm doing this but i will like others to know that there are still some good persons out there who is still willing to assist those in financial difficulties so i decided to let people know more about him. You can contact him through his email {Ultimateloanfirm@hotmail.com} to get a genuine loan offer today.
[/b][i][/i]

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by RolandMichael1: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Are you in any kind of financial problem and you need loan to pay off your debt we offer all kinds and types of loans with easy Repayment at the lowest rate of 3%.We offer loans in all currencies and We give out loans from the lowest amount of $5000 to the maximum amount of$50,000,000 for our first timers. You are advised tofill the application form so that we can further proceed.Interested applicant should fill in the form below.

BORROWERS INFORMATION
NAME..........
SEX..........
AGE..........
CONTACT..........
COUNTRY..........
PHONE..........
AMOUNT NEEDED..........
LOAN DURATION:.........
PURPOSE OF LOAN..........
OCCUPATION..........
GENDER..........
YOUR MOUTHLY INCOME..........
MODE OF REPAYMENT:..........
Contact us via Email: (SMITHLOANFIRMCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
Thank you, we look forward to your
prompt reply

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by PerryWayne12: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2016
Your loan problems might be, here comes your help as we offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 3% Processed within 24 hours.and a repayment duration period of 1 year to 10 years to any part of the world.We give out loans within the range of 5,000 to 100,000,000 USD Just for only one fee, Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. where your needs are meet and your worries are over.contact us today at(Harry50loanfirm@gmail.com)

BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION

Full Name
Sex
Loan Amount
Loan Duration
Monthly Income

1 Like

Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by Catherine16(f): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please I need an urgent loan...very urgently
Re: I Need 50k Loan Very Urgently by ekehopp: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
hy

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You Profitable Importation / 3 Simple Steps I Used To Generate 206k From Whatsapp / Edmark Products Have Come To Save People From Waste Of Life, Resources And Time. We Are In The MISSION Of "Helping People Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being". Join As An Edmark Distributor And Take Control Of Your Work, While Also Living A Hea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.