Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) (1911 Views)

Urgent Need Of Room N Parlor In Enugu (enugu Town) / I Urgently Need A 2or3bedroom Flat In Any Part Of Enugu Town,4 One Year Payment / Lands For Sale In Agbani Road Enugu Town Very Good Location.07031239370 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2013
I am searching for a plot of land suitable for building a residential home. The area must be very developed and accessible with very good neighbors (built up area). It will be developed almost immediately so security is of high essence. Documentation on the land must be proper. Thank you.

Budget = N3.5m
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by frodobee: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Spyder, good evening. You can get a good one @ city estate, near Nike Lake hotel, new GRA in Trans-Ekulu and Emene ESHDC estate.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
frodobee: Spyder, good evening. You can get a good one @ city estate, near Nike Lake hotel, new GRA in Trans-Ekulu and Emene ESHDC estate. Call me 08079371916

Can you give me a quick description about the location and selling points for these lands? When can I come for inspection? Thank you.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by frodobee: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2013
@City Estate, the plots are adjacent to the estate which is fully developed with easy access through the newly built Amorji Nike to Opi Link RDand price range of 2-4mil. @New GRA by Trans-ekulu, you may know its a higbrow area and highly sought after partly due to its being well planned and partly due to location 3.5-6mil. Emene ESHDC plots are currently the vogue, due to the ongoing dualisation of the highway linking that area, 2.2-3mil. call me in the evenings 4:30pm down. Thank You.

spyder880:

Can you give me a quick description about the location and selling points for these lands? When can I come for inspection? Thank you.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by goldfish80(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
spyder880: I am searching for a plot of land suitable for building a residential home. The area must be very developed and accessible with very good neighbors (built up area). It will be developed almost immediately so security is of high essence. Documentation on the land must be proper. Thank you.

Budget = N3.5m
With that budget,you can get α decent piece of land at τђΞ new GRA axis of trans Ekulu, with valid documentation. PM me ƒoя inspetion/further details. Thanks
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by oladi2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good day I have a landed property for sale the location is at Ikosi Ketu Area in lagos any interested buyer can contact on this no 08033350962 bb pin 20742581
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Which road are they dualizing in emene eshdc?
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
goldfish80:
With that budget,you can get α decent piece of land at τђΞ new GRA axis of trans Ekulu, with valid documentation. PM me ƒoя inspetion/further details. Thanks
you mean at new GRA or around it?
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by goldfish80(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2013
ocman: you mean at new GRA or around it?
Lands allocated at new GrA (central areas) are usually 1250 square meters (2plots απϑ a few meters) which goes for over 12million. But with α budget of abt 3.5-4.5 mil, you can get α piece of land at τђΞ outskirts of the central areas.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
goldfish80:
Lands allocated at new GrA (central areas) are usually 1250 square meters (2plots απϑ a few meters) which goes for over 12million. But with α budget of abt 3.5-4.5 mil, you can get α piece of land at τђΞ outskirts of the central areas.

Like which area of the outskirts?
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by goldfish80(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2013
spyder880:

Like which area of the outskirts?
Towards newheaven boys secondary school/Innoson motors area.
You can aswell get gσσd deals @3M around lomalinda Estate
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2013
have u bought the land you are searching for? where did u buy n how much?
spyder880: I am searching for a plot of land suitable for building a residential home. The area must be very developed and accessible with very good neighbors (built up area). It will be developed almost immediately so security is of high essence. Documentation on the land must be proper. Thank you.

Budget = N3.5m
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
ocman: have u bought the land you are searching for? where did u buy n how much?

Not yet, still searching.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
i guess 3.5mill seems too small for such description of land you need in enugu. you should know better
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
ocman: i guess 3.5mill seems too small for such description of land you need in enugu. you should know better

I am surprised the way land prices are just rising and rising here, too many buyer bidding up prices. Before we could pay for the plot we saw last week, another team had paid higher for it.
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2013
which area was that?
Re: Land Request In Enugu Town (N3.5m) by spyder880(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
ocman: which area was that?

Edem Nike.

(1) (Reply)

50 Shops For Sale At Unity Market Phase 2 Alagbado Lagos, 1.5 m each / Buy this House..You will love it. / A Plot Of Land @igbogbo Near Garage Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.