Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? (1055 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Lupita Nyong'o Make ZEN Mag's Top 10 African Women Of The Year 2013 / Funniest Thread Of The Year 2013 / Top 20 Best African Stand-up Comedian For The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? by dhardline(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Was watching the awards earlier on TV and i must say that I was really impressed with this years edition right from the dress code to the meals and drinks provided,it was all Nigerian.Then also how Ben tried to convince those present that his subsidy plan was the best.so what do you guys think?
Re: Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? by Tolexander: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
what captivated me most in the award maybe cos that was the part i watched is the traffic warden that was given an award and sum of money up to #2.5million. When they showed the caption of the woman on duty, wao! She was just very passionate with it.
But my mind kept on telling me that her son that went with her for the award may outsmart the woman.
Re: Silver Bird Man Of The Year 2013.what Do You Guys Think About This Years Awards? by dhardline(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
That part was also something to talk about,at least they have found reason to reward those who really work hard and not just those who shadily work hard.if the son should try to out smart her trust me from her looks she'll deal with him grin

(1) (Reply)

Wow! £30,000 Custom Made Cot, Where The Likes Of Ivy Blue, North, Sleep In / 10 Mythological Ways To Become Immortal / PHOTO: D'banj Caught Staring At Beverly Osu's Backside As She Performs With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.