Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) (5702 Views)

MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Do you remember towards the end of last year when MTN was asking people who had not used their MTN lines for a long time to insert it in a phone that a surprise awaited them? The surprise is still on!
Since last year, MTN has been and is still giving a 500% bonus on the first recharge on unused lines. If you have an MTN line that you have not been using for a long time, insert it in a phone and recharge. You will receive a 500% bonus on that first recharge. The good news is the bonus airtime doesn't have a short validity. I am still using the N25,000 bonus I was given in December upon a N5,000 VTU recharge.
Dial *559# to view your bonus account.
You can recharge with amounts larger than 1500 through MTN VTU available at www.onlinesolutions.com.ng

Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by Francheezy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
c diz guy shaaa
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
To see the post I made on Online Solutions' Facebook page in December concerning this 500% bonus on first recharge with a PICTURE of my bonus account balance then, follow this link www.facebook.com/onlinesolutions.com.ng
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
A snapshot of the bonus account balance on my second line that made me confirm that the promotion was still on. I recharged N750 on the line. Sincerely, if I had the slightest idea the promo was still on, I wouldn't have recharged anything less than N10,000 through VTU! sad

Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Francheezy: c diz guy shaaa
@Francheezy, if you are doubting it(probably because I added information about my MTN VTU marketing business), why not try it with a N100 voucher. The only potential regret is that you may not have a second chance because the bonus is given only on the first recharge.

Anyway, please and please, if you have an MTN old line(an MTN line that you have not used for over 30 days and has not been in a phone), try this out now-
(1) Put the line in a phone
(2) Recharge with any amount(Preferably a high amount).
(3) Dial *559# and tell us on this thread what you see. #Seeing is believing, they say#

Don't forget, you can place your order for MTN VTU at www.onlinesolutions.com.ng
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by Francheezy(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2013
nd i dnt av such mtn line
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Francheezy: nd i dnt av such mtn line

It's ok. But you could let friends and family know, peradventure, they may have such an MTN line. And they'll thank you for it.
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by Francheezy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
owkay sir
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by onenessone: 9:35pm On May 04, 2013
is this bonus of 500% on unused line still available on mtn lines
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2013
onenessone: is this bonus of 500% on unused line still available on mtn lines
If you have an MTN line you haven't used for a while, try it now. You could be surprised it's still on.
Don't forget to share with us, on this thread, your experience.
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by onenessone: 1:43am On May 05, 2013
chillykelly86:
If you have an MTN line you haven't used for a while, try it now. You could be surprised it's still on.
Don't forget to share with us, on this thread, your experience.

I did b4 i posted that remark, i have a sim i have not used 4 about a month and a half, very sure its over 3odays of non use, i inserted it and load 400N card, only to be given 100 as bonus, thats why i asked.
Re: MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) by chillykelly86(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2013
Maybe it has been stopped. Though as at early March, I could confirm it was still working.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group Member Increases From 50 To 100 / See The Suitcase That Follows Traveler Everywhere They Go Without being pulled / Does This Mean My Aliexpress Package Has Arrived Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.