Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss (2287 Views)

2face & Annie Support Daughter On Interhouse Day (pics) / 2face & Annie, Tiwa & Teebillz, AY & Mabel Go On Couples Date - Pic / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss by emmalezy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
2baba kissed his wife during his traditional wedding at Eket in Akwa Ibom, lovely couple, so happy for them most especially Annie. I think she deserved it.
I expected this to happen because she stood by tuface when he was nobody. So ladies be warned.
Don't date a guy because of money,date him because of his future ambition. Coz in ten years to come SWAGS won't pay the bills.
#advice2u

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/picture-2face-annie-idibia-share-kiss.html

1 Like

Re: PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss by Onyinyechimara(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lovely
Re: PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
*sobs loudly* embarassed
*blows nose forcefully* cry

what a story undecided
Re: PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
emmalezy: 2baba kissed his wife during his traditional wedding at Eket in Akwa Ibom, lovely couple, so happy for them most especially Annie. I think she deserved it.
I expected this to happen because she stood by tuface when he was nobody. So ladies be warned.
Don't date a guy because of money,date him because of his future ambition. Coz in ten years to come SWAGS won't pay the bills.
#advice2u

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/picture-2face-annie-idibia-share-kiss.html

You have a point there but I must say she took a huge chance with him. Remember he dropped of IMT to focus on his musical career. What if he hadn't made it, what would have become of them? She would have prolly dumped him and would be praised for leaving that no-ambition guy. Good thing everything worked out for the best (career and relationship). Congrats to them sha.
Re: PICTURE : 2face & Annie Idibia Share A Kiss by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Expensive Homes In The World / Photos: Lady Spotted Naked In Soweto All In The Name Of Fashion / The Pros And Cons Of Being A Celebrity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.