Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

5 Hilarious Answers By Africans To 'STUPID' Questions From Americans (LOL) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Hilarious Answers By Africans To 'STUPID' Questions From Americans (LOL) (1029 Views)

Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) / Check Out 5 Hilarious & Amazing Things You Did Not Know About 2face Idibia / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Hilarious Answers By Africans To 'STUPID' Questions From Americans (LOL) by Kaymisola(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
If you have lived outside of Nigeria long enough, you must have gotten questions like the ones below. Not only are they ridiculous, but some of them are downright offensive.

Note: I paraphrased some of the responses, and added my own jara in some of them. See if you can figure out which is which.
1. Question: How did you get here (to America)?
Answer: I swung from tree to tree across oceans and seas, and Voila! Here I am!
2. Question: Do you live in mud houses?
Answer: But of course we do. In fact *whips out a leather bag with a hut engraved on it* This was my hut in Ghana. It was on a tree, right next to your (American) father's hut.
3. Question: What are those marks on your face? *referring to tribal marks*
Answer: Oh! I got them while fighting lions and tigers.
4. Question: Do you know [insert name of "random-African-you-just-met-today" here e.g. Kunle]? He's a tall, black, skinny, African guy.
Preferred Answer: *blank stare and walks away*
Alternate Answer: Oh, do you know Bob? He's a tall, skinny white guy, and he goes to this school.
5. Question: Do Africans wear clothes?
Preferred Answer: See Answer to # 4.
**Bonus Question: Do Africans have tails? *No Answer* I mean, Dear Reader, kindly look behind you and answer this question. Do you have a tail? *smh*
The sad part about all this is not just that someone would ask such ignorant questions, but that that person would actually believe these answers.
So, what ridiculous questions have you been asked and what were your answer?
www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/5-hilarious-answers-by-africans-to.html
Re: 5 Hilarious Answers By Africans To 'STUPID' Questions From Americans (LOL) by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2013
Lol those questions are intentionally asked my some racist.they know the answer to their question but they just want to feel important and trust the regular african with sarcastic answers

(1) (Reply)

'I Shall Spank!' Nick Cannon Tries To Be A Good Dad To His Twins / Picture Of Chika Ike's Monster Face On Her Latest Movie / Iyanya Shares Sexy Half-naked Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.